Where do mischlings fit in the envisioned ethnostate? My mother is a Jew but honestly fuck Jews...

Where do mischlings fit in the envisioned ethnostate? My mother is a Jew but honestly fuck Jews. My dad is white and even though the Jews claim me they can fuck off as a people. Where does Jow Forums envision the mischlings to fit in in the white ethnostate?

Attached: mischling.jpg (225x302, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=yPQfcG-eimk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are a traitor to the great Hebrew race. And you also appear to be a mental defective.

Thanks /s

I'm a half breed, gotta choose a side

But you've bought into the anti-semitism spread by the shutin retards who spread the bullshit on here. That makes you mentally and emotionally weak.

It's not bullshit. There's a reason why Jews have been thrown out of nigh every country they've inhabited.

Hebrew are literall mutts who were interbreeding with the local population, retard.

They had to be invited in in the first place. In many cases they were invited in a second time because they are so impressive.

Any examples of the second invitation?

Why do you identify with your white side?

I went to Jewish school my whole life and always felt left out. Always felt like I had to prove I was Jewish. Fuck em. They're shapeshifters

Britain.

Yeah and the Rothschilds cucked the place

They helped Cromwell start the civil war and bribed him to let them in take over swathes of the economy

>Jewish school my whole life and always
So they raised you as a Jew?
I thought that having matrilineal descent would not make you feel excluded.

Attached: 1525221873185.jpg (250x193, 6K)

I don't look Jewish and always identified with the heritage of my father's side

Rothchilds financed Wellington in its fight against Napoleon. Britain needed them.

And now they've ruined Britain or have tried to

>Impressive
>Not because they had contacts in the merchant guilds
>First jews in Scandinavia didn't come there with the Hansa to work for the Royal Families so that trade through Lübeck and Hamburg was 100% in favor of the Hansa League

Well, if you got a white phenotype and you identify with your father's side, I do not see why you would be less white than a Tuscan, for example.
Personal opinion

Attached: 1525192212317 (1).png (1500x1200, 316K)

They financed whoever was currently winning and they made money on a prolonged war.

Self hating jew human trash. go suck goyim dicks you pathetic faggot.

Blaming a long degradation of Britain over many centuries on the Jews. Great logic.

Easy to blame one boogeyman rather than attempt to understand complex factors behind civilizational decline.

I'd legitimately be interested in your opinion what has caused multiculturalism and chaos in Britain

Attached: 1448558064576.jpg (700x857, 327K)

read up on the Neuremberg laws

>goyim

>He's not gonna mention Colonization
>Which wasn't even heavily promoted by happy merchants with hooked noses
>Britain certainly didn't have a Jewish PM under Victoria

If you momma was a jewess you a Jew. I don't make the rules.

Why do non Jews care what Jews say

Read Otto Strasser and his idea for Jewish assimilation

Atleast our dicks aren't sucked off and mutilated by the mohel

Because Jews use tricks so that people don't know they Jews. That's why white boys cut they dicks so the Jews can hide.

lol das raycis

They were expelled but brought back by Cromwell and given privileges by him for funding and starting the civil war basically from their base in Holland since then Britain was no longer the same

I suppose you will always see a genetic factor.
But do not start hating your mother's family

Most Americans do for blacks and whites since they are lied to

Nation states are like complex natural systems. They start out fairly strong. Cohesive and fierce with a belief in themselves. Over time they degrade. They age, become mature, then decline. It happens to all living things.

Nothing stays the same forever. The history of all empires is that they collapse.

Migrants are the modern version of the barbarians at the gate.

Western Civilization seems to be committing suicide. There is no one group doing it. The system is broken and appears to want to die. Like the Roman Empire.

Goyim women like it better that way..

Attached: 96bb875b61403166ced120a15f37c5e8.jpg (650x366, 33K)

>forgets Jow Forums was always right
I wonder who is behind this post.
Op be a bobby fischwr 2.0

Attached: 109 gorillion.jpg (638x598, 312K)

No they dont. Stats say otherwise also we dont look like Sly and Gobbo from Noddy which many of you do which wouldnt make you popular with the ladies

>us jews dindu nuffin!

Attached: 1532144645294.jpg (3755x5759, 2.75M)

>you invite the migra-

Attached: wpid-barbara-spectre-quote.jpg (1023x838, 116K)

>t. Stats say otherwise
the fuck are you talking about? 60% of jews in usa are intermarriage and its mostly jewish men.
they want us because we fucking rich and smart.

Attached: 161117-jared-kushner-ivanka-trump-0413_0840ed2620bd2767a70b43e60d3a5a80.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg (1464x1000, 109K)

>LARPing as a jew this hard
Either way just gas yourself. Also sage

Also, the last people on earth who should talk about looks are english people you dumb ugly yellow teeth.

'Why are the British so ugly? the most Googled questions about the UK"
telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/

No on dick mutilation most women prefare normal dicks. Yes you buy women

Britain might be less attractive than a lot of Europe but we dont look like the goblins on Noddy atleast

Attached: noddy goblin.png (289x174, 102K)

125k mishilings fought for Hitler.
don't dream of equality or voting rights but you can stay based on merit.
your 1/4 Jew kid will be able to vote.

Vomit.

Attached: english-girls.jpg (650x380, 94K)

Sholom rabbi

Attached: tumblr_m900poDPgM1qfqk4d.png (491x297, 401K)

vomit

Attached: real jwish lady.jpg (758x948, 104K)

A kike pilpulling.
Also (((telegraph)))

Become brother Nathaniel 2.0

if mom was a jewess then you are according to the rules. How big is your nose?

Cant argue there but are your women better I heard the Israeli ones are nuts and ugly. Gobbo

Jewish women are just as inbred then their male counterparts and are fucking insane.

Jeremy Kyle is scripted and is just cherry picking Sly

That's Michelle Visage from RPDR, without make up.

Yeah like Amy Shumer aka Miss Piggy with less class

>telegraph
you dumbfuck. you think you need telegraph to know that you idiot? take a trip to england you'll see for yourself. even english men admit that their women are ugly as fuck.

the isreali women are hot. i'll dont care to say they are ugly if that was the truth.

Is Michling any mixed race or part Jew in particular

Attached: 1530678566849.png (1536x2048, 1.09M)

Half Aryan- Half Jude; In Nazi Germany.

I know my bong bretherwn women are ugly as fuck, but jewish women are simply on a whole other level. Which is why you hate nature and anything that is pure because you are kikes.

All half breeds are to be exterminated

Be bobby fischer for the this timeline user.

What would half German and half a random ethnic group be?

Are you in a position to say since your American your almost definitely not ethnically pure

Yes,
Right.
All of them.
Stop being an absolutist. That thinking put your lot in the ovens in the first place. Don't encourage it.

But how much jew do you have in you? Do you have an urge to swindle old people out of their homes?

kill yourself kike

This is why we fuck so many aryan women, to make our women look like this.

Attached: 5482d79d32378_-_mcx-bar-refaeli.jpg (480x636, 53K)

Yeah hundreds of years later and you see how well that worked out for them

Irrelevant. There is no feasible way to actually filter out genetically pure people. Ethnostatists can't even agree on specific parameters of "white". Even Mussolini was a CivNat at the end of the day.

The only recognizable and operable rubric is culture. If you adhere to the fundamental culture, you're in. If you don't. You're fucking out.

My wife is 25% Jew. So we're good. You're not though. You're a real Jew, so you gotta go.

We're not ugly. We have character. Although I do lust after Jewish women and married one.

Please try to have pride in yourself and who you were born as instead of wallowing in self hatred. Nobody likes a loser.

And they still look terrible also thank you for admitting you are inbred racemixers.

>we fuck so many aryan women
lmao, it’s the other way around

>So we’re good
LMAO

There is nothing wrong criticizing your own to be improved.

That's a shit tier Jewess though. Looks like a plain, boring white girl.

Pic related is what makes me diamonds.

Or video related.
youtube.com/watch?v=yPQfcG-eimk

Attached: 05-jenny-slate.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 85K)

You only count as a Jew on the mothers side.

I think what you mean is, all your jew women banged Aryan men. And made Jew children.

>BTFO by your own rules.

You're not a half breed, Jews are created if their mother was Jewish, end of story. Go to Israel and become rich idiot

all the hot aryan babes come to us. the fat ugly white trash you can keep to yourself.

Attached: Greg lansky.jpg (1442x1442, 484K)

It's not tho, intermarriage is like 60% in America. They still raise their kids as jews tho

Attached: american jews.jpg (1280x960, 473K)

This isn't true. My country was founded as an ethno-state, and the definition of white was very clear - only those of North Western European stock. Southern Europeans were not white, Eastern Europeans, the Baltics and especially Jews were all no-go's.

Nonono, its not "Fuck Jews", for you are a Jew. You should embrace your peoples, but what you should be saying, is "Fuck Talmudic / Zionist Jews". Jews against Zionism and Israel (true jews) are great.

Attached: hitler-laughing-gif-9.gif (330x297, 1.58M)

As i said earlier, look at the statistics. it is usually jewish men who intermarriage. jewish women in USA are looking for jewish husbands.

I was under the assumption Jewish chicks love black dicks. Most Jewesses I know irl were coal burners

Nice pilpul.

Attached: images (3).jpg (190x265, 6K)

Then why do all the high profile Jewish women marry goyim?

>are looki g fkr jewish.

Attached: 1532313757590.png (3000x2368, 2.07M)

I don’t give a shit about USA, but ashkenazi kikes have paternal meddindu and polish haplos

Basically This. All must go and part abbos/abbos outright genocided
Jewish women in America ACTUALLY bang niggers while kikes suffer from incelhood until their late 20s. Literally the least masculine group you can imagine

Because those countries were weak and needed something to blame on

If you hate your own mother then you need to go to hell

It's not as clear as Jew or Goy...

Just be the best you that you can be buddy.

Should we blame all anglo and irish people for the Koch brothers if we're going to blame all jews for the rothchilds?