After 2000 years, can we finally agree that Christianity was bad for western women?

And that western women are genetically pagans who need to be free about sex to function in a stable manner?

Attached: 6e42cd27a674ce330b94f477a01b4ea0.jpg (476x750, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtube.com/watch?v=8rLWpL9aro4&index=13&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQvDg2BSGOx5tHas0hviTDwQ&t=01s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, it was definitely good for women. They had some worth beyond being fuckholes.

the most destructive thing to women in the west is
>social media
>fatherless households
>Jew media from hollywood

Go have a look at a club or bar over the weekend and tell me that Christianity was bad for women

>They had some worth beyond being fuckholes.
We're not fuckholes you neckbeard. We help give birth to and raise the next generation.

They were pretty much meatholes before Christianity coerced men into embracing empathy, chivalry, and compassion. Christianity is dead, so they're going back to being viewed and treated as meatholes.

>the most destructive thing to women in the west is
>social media
Yes, this only reinforces our insecurities. Social media should be restricted to a small community. That is how humans evolved. Allowing people from all over the world to check you out is a heady feeling that humans are not genetically ready for.
>fatherless households
Even households with fathers are not that great. Boomer dads were the worst.
>Jew media from hollywood
Yup. They promote the wrong kind of promiscuity.

agreed, however all the whores ive known in my life came from fatherless households. the whores who had fathers were usually rich and had both parents

>Go have a look at a club or bar over the weekend and tell me that Christianity was bad for women
Look, western women are promiscuous by nature. It's in our DNA. We get it from our dads too.

Don't tell me that western men are the epitome of piety. They're not. They like to fuck around too. And since we get our genes from both mom and dad, promiscuity is in our nature.

Christianity falsely suppressed that nature. Christianity is essentially equivalent to boomer parenting of an entire civilization. Don't like something, suppress it or sweep it under the carpet.

>Christianity is dead, so they're going back to being viewed and treated as meatholes.
Sure, it's not like you'll get any meatholes once Christianity is gone. Since you're a beta, you'll have to just watch as the chads fuck 80% of the women. You'll have to fight with 80% of the betas for 20% of the women who were ugly to begin with anyway.

>the whores who had fathers were usually rich and had both parents
Yeah, but being rich is another reason why women are loose. If the dads are present in middle or lower middle class households, then the women there turn out ok.

And the women's "liberation" that makes them thot around and then want to kill themselves when they realize they're 30 wouthout a husband or kids, and that no guy will touch her with a 10ft pole because she looks like a fucking turd due to all the alcohol, crappy diet and party drugs.

this too, being a mother isn't cool anymore goy

No one wants to marry a diseased, used up whore. Sexual liberation makes you good for pump and dump, that's it.

yeah the ones in the suburbs down the street arent all bad. i just wish these fathers had a spine and would discipline their daughters and make them more lady like

You're honestly not worth it, and you're not bright enough to realize that even the "Chads" are figuring this out - divorce and family courts, affirmative actions quotas in schools and in business, the fact that feminism has turned you into a bunch of mentally ill schizos - the cost-benefit analysis is too skewed. Artificial wombs are going to replace you within a decade, that is is the Feminist-Islamic Alliance doesn't get the bulk of your necks snapped for having gotten in bead with our mortal enemies.

Holy fuck.

Only a bagan-burger can even think to post something this retarded

saged

Attached: Pagan.png (645x614, 88K)

Fuck off faggot.

Attached: 1541822835357.gif (500x281, 2M)

tits or gtfo

No they don't. The society as a whole is the issue. Now neck yourself commie.

>After 2000 years, can we finally meme that Christianity was bad for western women because we're incel Pagan-LARPers from Jow Forums, who want to impress femanons?
FTFY
As for pic related, you're BTFO'D AGAIN OP, go suck a dick AGAIN, faggot.

Attached: Christian life is best.png (1801x1009, 594K)

guys ignore the woman. remember never argue with holes its pointless

sage this

Hot chick. Any more?

So....fuckholes?

literally a fuckhole

fuck off shill
this has nothing to do with politics

>need to be free about sex to function in a stable manner
>"let me indulge my every whim or I'll go crazy on your ass"
Real convincing argument.

Attached: 29739146_231833550893486_3330018303572705280_n.jpg (750x747, 57K)

Modern sexual liberation proves "No they really don't"

>We're not fuckholes
Yes, yes you are.
>We help give birth to and raise the next generation
The "Raise" part seems rather incompatible with being a degenerate than can't control her own urges.

Attached: 0007.jpg (2735x1564, 572K)

I think you mean women were bad for Christianity. Women were never meant to rule.
Godless heathens will have their day soon enough, but not yet Varganon.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 459K)

Do you have any proof to back your theory?
>who need to be free about sex to function in a stable manner
Do they "function in a stable manner" right now? They are "free about sex" after all.

>promiscuity is in our nature
It is, but with like many things that are innate to humans we develops systems around them to regulate and control for very good fucking reasons.

Attached: Monogamy.png (1469x1323, 2.51M)

> Don't like something, suppress it or sweep it under the carpet.
Isn't it how civilization works?

Probably a male one.

Tits or GTFO

Yes. Women should be free to fuck whatever non-degenerate White European man they want

Post feet.

>If the dads are present in middle or lower middle class households, then the women there turn out ok.
What world do you live in?
The same propaganda reaches all levels of economic and social strata.

Attached: o0960063413716628199.jpg (960x634, 163K)

cuckianity was designed to undermine rome

Show something that matriarchies or "sexually liberated"societies have achieved, then compare it to grand cathedrals and classical music. See how you fare against "bad" Christian culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=8rLWpL9aro4&index=13&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQvDg2BSGOx5tHas0hviTDwQ&t=01s

>Sexual liberation makes you good for pump and dump, that's it.
No no, I'm not promoting whoring around. I'm saying Christianity suppressing the sexual desires of women is the problem. Our society moved away from our pagan roots and that caused us to forget how to balance our sexual desires with degeneracy.

never even heard about Christ consciousness, but I agree that it is a lie. Many Christians don't even read their Bibles anymore and if they do they twist it to fit them

>I'm not promoting whoring around
>suppressing the sexual desires of women is the problem
Hypocrisy incarnate.

don't bother she is a woman you can't reason with them

Trips. The only answer

1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared, who forbid marriage and require abstinence from foods that God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.

We live in the end times, With abortion being literal child sacrifice and the pill could be related to "refrain from marriage" together with the cancer that are Condoms

I have a feeling that i on some sort of trail, I am refraining from sin as much as possible, removing small and little things improved my life drastically, Mfw after 5 days of not fapping together with going to the gym, I love life now but i have a feeling it is ending soon, Kind of creepy that the Devil (evil itself, Moloch aint that weird) is dancing here on earth openly with only a select few to see it, Eyes will be openend one way or though, Feminism, Marxism and the false prophet his army is within our gates, It scared me that you USA bros have islamic leaders in 2 States (?)

God bless you guys, I am happy God is the only reality right now and i am trying my best to make it sound appealing to all of my friends, I am sure God has a big, BIG heart for people that did right ( but forgot about him due to not having learned about his true meanings since Boomers said FAWK CHURCH)

Love you all.

lady, you are promoting animal instinct we are humans we are better then that.

>I'm not promoting whoring around.
>suppressing the sexual desires of women is the problem
>"need to be free about sex" - OP
Nice consistency you have there.

Attached: 3.jpg (1102x1600, 286K)

women, nuff said

For 2,000 years Western Women were kept in line and Men were men.
With the rise of secularism, atheism, and cultural Marxism, all went to shit.
Christianity needs to make a comeback and keep these hoes in check.

All she(?) does is prove that "oppressing" women was the right thing to do.

>western women are genetically pagans
>who need to be free about sex to function in a stable manner
go fuck yourself, roastie

Attached: santa-olga1.jpg (550x517, 186K)

you have no power here

>you are promoting animal instinct we are humans we are better then that.
No, I'm not promoting animal instinct. You want animal instinct? These anons epitomize it

How do we make little sniveling girls into Women again?

Attached: 1512414439513.jpg (469x596, 52K)

>classical music
Nerd

yep women are basically running this world now. btw queens started worse wars and killed more people then kings ie they destroy civilization

>We help give birth to and raise the next generation.
exactly, but with the modern day advent of birth control and nonestop promiscuity it destroys your chances at successfully doing those
imo mothers hold a nearly religious, sacred role in a nation but feminism has done a great deal of damage to this role reducing women's role to inferior men and giving them only being to being -ahem- fuckholes

I agree she doesn't even make sense in her arguments

Pagans accepted sex as a way of life. They regulated it, but did not police it like Christianity did for 2 millennia. You don't have sex all the time if sleeping around is accepted. You do other things.

Because society repressed their sexual desires for 2 millennia, we never were able to remove the complete whores from our gene pool.

Tinder, Instagram, Twitter? All the whores on these? They would have eliminated from the gene pool as deviants.

You can have all the sex you want with your husband when you're married.
And I called you a fuckhole because that's clearly what you're reducing yourself to by bitching you can't have your cake and eat it too.
A stable society requires restrictions on the individuals that inhabit it, fucking deal with it. See

Attached: b6cbcb5ed6d1dda69099b457037623ee.jpg (1800x2400, 459K)

>but with the modern day advent of birth control and nonestop promiscuity it destroys your chances at successfully doing those
Sad by true.
>imo mothers hold a nearly religious, sacred role in a nation but feminism has done a great deal of damage to this role reducing women's role to inferior men and giving them only being to being -ahem- fuckholes
Why did feminism come about? Did pagans have feminism? No. There was no need. Women were subservient to men even then, but they had their place in society and had access to men. Christianity oppressed women and that is why feminism was allowed to foment and rise.

O yeah Christianity is bad because because we shut down the brothels and prostitutes. We built this western civilization.

>Cites post that defines the role of women as the quality control of civilization.
>Fails to recognize that Christianity takes away the ability of women to be quality control.
>Meme flag
Checks out.

Tits or gtfo

You do realize that most of the pagan writings of today were written by bias Roman Empire philosophers who demoralized their enemies and the Catholic Church who also demoralized the customs of pagans. In other words their are few sources that tell us the truth about paganism

>O yeah Christianity is bad because because we shut down the brothels and prostitutes.
No, I didn't say Christianity was bad because it banned prostitution. I said Christianity was bad because it made women property. Women could not longer decide which men were strong enough to pass their seed on to the next generation.
>We built this western civilization.
Yes, along with inflicting many miseries on the world in the name of the lord.

So far you're doing a shit job of raising anything. Women unironically think housework is actual work. It's the fucking easiest shit to do.

>tfw I was a stay at home dad who was severely injured and I did "housework" with a brand new baby and did it better than my wife ever could.

feminism was allowed to rise due to a different situation, don't resort to gaslighting we both know why it came about in the last century and a half when the western world was christian without these issues for well over a millenia
also yes, several european pagans were moral and prudent in many aspects including their sexuality, and IMO, I think nordic countries would welcome being pagan again if there was a serious effort to promote it

Women ultimately do what they're told and socially pressured to even more than men do.
>Telling them to be pure until marriage, not commit adultery, be dedicated and family-oriented.
>Telling them they can get whatever they want by living the party lifestyle and they're missing out if they don't.
Sure it's fun that there are so many complete whores on tinder and in clubs. And there's enough incels around that said sluts can probably get "done with that club life and settle down" with some betabux cuck.
But which do you really think is ultimately better for the women?
Not just pleasure, but actual happiness and fulfilment. These sluts are empty and joyless inside, always seeking a new dick to fill that void.

>In other words their are few sources that tell us the truth about paganism
I have Slavic heritage. We still have many pagan customs where my family comes from Serbia. Pagan rituals are still preserved even though Christianity has cast a shroud over it. But paganism without the worship of sexual fertility is useless. It's just tree hugging and flower worshiping.

At the heart of paganism is promoting natural selection - only the strong survive and reproduce. Christianity took that ability away from us.

Even if there is a father present, a broken household with a father that leaves/gets booted is still bad enough. I came from the former and I'm certain a number of my failings is because I lacked a male rolemodel/fell for teh "men are terrible meme" during my developmental years.

>They regulated it, but did not police it like Christianity did for 2 millennia.
Arbitrary line-drawing, love it.
>You don't have sex all the time if sleeping around is accepted. You do other things.
Why should I take this to heart coming from the individual that thinks he should be able to indulge himself without regards to the consequences that the acceptance of certain behaviors have in society at large? Discipline and restrain extend to all facets of life. I wouldn't trust a anything-addict to be my accountant.
>Because society repressed their sexual desires for 2 millennia, we never were able to remove the complete whores from our gene pool.
>Tinder, Instagram, Twitter? All the whores on these? They would have eliminated from the gene pool as deviants.
You what now?

Attached: CDhgoC2UEAEQYC8.jpg (713x544, 123K)

Of course not, dumbass. This is the return to paganism.

>don't resort to gaslighting we both know why it came about in the last century and a half when the western world was christian without these issues for well over a millenia
Feminist issues were always there. What are you talking about? They gained prominence because communication and mass media became more organized. This allowed the elites to exploit feminist causes to their own gains.
>also yes, several european pagans were moral and prudent in many aspects including their sexuality, and IMO, I think nordic countries would welcome being pagan again if there was a serious effort to promote it
Yes.

>cultureless and proud
Classical is eternal while jungle "yo yo hoes money bang bang homie weed" music is not.

No, you fucking idiot, women on their own can't (won't) implement systems like that.
It's the fathers that recognize the necessity for such that raise their daughters in a certain manner and police them to make sure they make the "right" decisions. Women are only the gatekeepers of anything in the measure that they have been primed to be.

Attached: Dk4dK6wVsAI_5Y6.jpg (866x1200, 93K)

Modern sexual liberation is built on lies that are slowly collapsing. Absent any outside intervention, the idea will collapse on its own. Some older women are already warning younger women away from it.

She thinks that Pagans do not equal today's world for of whoring though

>Women ultimately do what they're told
>Men are any different
Can any man become the CEO? Can any man become the president of his country? Men are just as shackled as women.

Christianity gives beta men access to women, which was required since Christian oligarchs wanted to use betas to build their civilization and advance their armies.

Women were used as a bargaining chip by Christianity to promote its agenda.

>They gained prominence because communication and mass media became more organized. This allowed the elites to exploit feminist causes to their own gains.
which has nothing to do with christianity, and if anything, pure catholic christianity (in your face you pr*ddies) was the vanguard against this cancer from forming as a blight upon society
i'm not anti-pagan, I am however, pro-christian don't know if that makes sense

>I came from the former and I'm certain a number of my failings is because I lacked a male rolemodel/fell for teh "men are terrible meme" during my developmental years.
Yeah, I understand. I hope it turns out better for you in the future.

>Women could not longer decide which men were strong enough to pass their seed on to the next generation.
Because that's bad fucking idea and as with everything they would have run it into the ground, it's something that should be left up to their fathers.
>Yes, along with inflicting many miseries on the world in the name of the lord.
Cry me a river. Only children and women can't accept the world isn't fair.

Attached: ebce2761-s.jpg (800x600, 81K)

You say you don't want whores but the whole of paganism is based on imagery of sex the penis and vagina are all its symbols. don't worry paganism was weak that is why Christianity took over and now that Christianity is weak Islam is next. like you said the weak must fear the strong.

No, not really. Vatican II along with Jewish secular humanism is where you need to be pointing the finger.

*full

Nuns are not for the lewds!

You can't be a genetic pagan, you fucking retard.

>which has nothing to do with christianity
Of course it does. Christianity was the reason the imbalance was created in the first place.

We were pagans - sleeping around and choosing the strongest mate was in our genes. Christianity suppressed that made even worthless betas have a chance with good women. Christianity used that to build society, but it could not remove the desire for women for strong mates.
>i'm not anti-pagan, I am however, pro-christian don't know if that makes sense
No, it makes sense.

Only the chads obviously. That's pretty accurate I guess, explains why we're seeing the strata as going back to harems. Which is probably an earlier native setting (tribal units with one alpha who fucks all the bitches like monkeys/apes).

actually sounds like she prefers them over the true Catholics because her sex was prohibited. She's a pagan with Serbian ancestors. Angry that the Christians killed her ancestors

Christianity was never a good thing for anyone.

>>Men are any different
>Can any man become the CEO? Can any man become the president of his country?
No because people aren't equal, but I'd place far more trust in one to make a good job on the position than a woman.
>Christianity gives beta men access to women, which was required since Christian oligarchs wanted to use betas to build their civilization and advance their armies.
A genius strategy, I applaud their forethinking.
>Women were used as a bargaining chip by Christianity to promote its agenda.
Yeah, and so has basically every other civilization; because it works very well.

Attached: CFodABuW8AAUB0A.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

>the whole of paganism is based on imagery of sex the penis and vagina are all its symbols.
Yes, in a healthy balance with other things. Paganism is not about having sex 24x7. No one can do that.

But the suppression of sexual desires from Christianity forces everyone to think about sex all the time. There is not outlet for that energy, and thus it gets warped into perverted ideas and actions.

> like you said the weak must fear the strong.
All religions are doctrines for war. They are ideologies that brainwash their followers into executing those who disagree.

Genetically pagans? What are you on about? So what, we oughta worship Odin? Zeus?

Christianity build the modern world as we know it while paganism has no lasting achievements in the world. Right now the west is culturally "pagan" - the very thing you want. So tell me: how is the west faring right now?

>We were pagans - sleeping around and choosing the strongest mate was in our genes. Christianity suppressed that made even worthless betas have a chance with good women. Christianity used that to build society, but it could not remove the desire for women for strong mates.
if you think pagan european women were sleeping around you have a very misinformed view. I don't know what serbians were doing but germanic pagans practiced a really rigid form of monogamy, and again, you're gaslighting. 150 years ago is when christianity started to weaken as a materialistic outlook on the world started to gain more prominence which is when society's moral order started weakening due to its (((cracks)))

>we oughta worship Odin? Zeus?
Women, apparently.