Oi Vey

>FUCK
Grandpa was adopted so most likely the culprit/
I'm still white r-right guys, I'll be able to join you when we race war now gas the k-kikes right?

Attached: why god.jpg (512x682, 37K)

Yes.

Attached: nUREMBERG LAWS.png (759x528, 406K)

wow didn't know about this, though I'm still trying to fully understand it.

>Being an amerimutt
feels bad
>Being 99.9% european
feels good
>Being 0.0% jewish
feels great

Attached: DNA Results.png (1920x994, 367K)

>Spain and Italy/Greece

Shitskin detected.

My great grandmother was a meme. She got pregnant at 16, and went to live with her aunt. Judging by how my grandfather looked and my dad, I'm pretty sure there was a kike in the woodpile.

and you know what do with a woodpile...

Fucking KEK.

>edge phone
that tempered glass is fucking useless

I'd like to do those tests but I'm afraid that they will do something with my DNA. There's already been some shit like, this company used this information for that and and...

None of my ancestors are from spain.
The iberian blood is French

That is a resounding NOPE echoing in the valleys, kike

Who let the Samsung out of the leash? Nokia. God damn Finns.

>Mfw Jow Forums Jews that only find out about being Jewish from genes are more Jewish then most of the Jews I know

Attached: Geneticists_Criticize_Use_of_Science_by_White_Nationalists_to_Justify_Racial_Purity_The_New_York_Tim (752x651, 537K)

What a fucking abomination that pic.

Attached: country-balls-the-best-excuse.png (1140x1471, 165K)

>gave your dna away to a company that literally use it to start tracking you with DNA.
well you are clearly not a jew at least, you paid for them to gain information about you.
best way is really to just go gas yourself and see if you survive; its like the new test by fire for witches in medieval days; but this time we only test those who are genetically jews.

>Iberian and Mediterranean
>not sure if trolling

LOL take that up with my sis, I only buy budget smartphones

my sis put it under a fake name, but Im sure it can be traced. Guess you just roll the dice my friend

lol love to see yours

>the jew york times

are you implying that france and italy are not parts of europe?

> Unironicaly opposing Lactosenationalism

Attached: chrome_20181030_045619.png (498x552, 535K)

>22% jew

Jew here, you're not enough to be one of us so dont bother trying goy

Ha move to Africa nigger

No, you're too finnish.

>Great Britain 23%
Hello fellow brit.

Woops.

Attached: at least im not jewish.png (1436x1062, 125K)

Attached: 236756754754.jpg (600x500, 65K)

Use your new powers against the kike. Now you can subvert them and still be the victim. You get a free pass to be a racist piece of shit now.

Attached: download (4).jpg (200x230, 20K)

And surely paid it with Bitcoin and not CC or PayPal. Even though now I'm starting to conspire too much because that'd require sophisticated collaboration. I've been planning to do that in 23andMe but...shiet, been hesitating and even more after I saw the news about it.

From the article
>“As human geneticists, we cannot ‘just focus on our research,’”

oy vey, facts dont count when we dont like them

If I can't be white, dont think you're getting off easy shlomo, I'll see you at the next barmitzvah if things go sour.

Oh damn didn't even think of that. hold on, let me get my sauna slippers

I look nothing like a penny pinching american unfortunately. Blonde straight hair, grey eyes, very broad shoulders. I would stick out like a sore thumb.

If they're reading cc info, then nothing is stopping them from looking up the mailing address, if they're going that far I'm fucked regardless.

It's fucking great.

Most Russian Israelis aren't that Jewish, just Mischlinge who took advantage of their one grandparent since Israel is nicer

I can see your face?

what are you doing in brazil? or vpn?