Untitled

???

Attached: C421B6D9-3EA3-498F-A254-9597217694AC.jpg (640x803, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradise,_California
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Paradise lost

I've lived in Sacramento all my life and I have never heard of Paradise CA being some sort of racist outpost. I don't what the hell she is basing this off of.

That sounds too based to be true

>2010
The racial makeup of Paradise was 24,129 (92.0%) White, 112 (0.4%) African American, 301 (1.1%) Native American, 330 (1.3%) Asian, 24 (0.1%) Pacific Islander, 416 (1.6%) from other races, and 906 (3.5%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1,836 persons (7.0%).
sounds like paradise alright

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradise,_California

Attached: 1479355946746.png (898x790, 279K)

Probably because it's republican. According to black people, all republicans are racist.

Yeah shes literally a goyim nigger so fucking brainwashed and deluded that she has begun to create false thoughts seemingly on a whim. Fucking scary, and hypocritical niggers think we’re at fault for false pretenses

She said it. It must be true.

Well then I guess Flint is your karma too bitch

it was good while it lasted huh

should have just bent over like setroit and Compton and become black sewers

Detroit

YAAAAAAASSSSSSSS QUEEEEEN

When you’re black everything is racist

>Paradise
>Not 100% white

Let it burn.

>town has no blacks
>town is named "Paradise"

RIP little town.

They're speaking their Twilight Language at one one another again.

False flag names:
Harvest Fest
Parkland
Borderland

She's happy that whites who voted GOP lost everything so she's making shit up to justify it

Just another Black sadist celebrating harm done to Whites.

>400 yrs...
>Fucking aussie flag...

These Wakandan pyramid builders just make up whatever bullshit they want as they go along. Question them or their motives and you are a "raciss".

Attached: niggerbuildsapyramid.jpg (512x598, 53K)

I live near here she's a bitch. We have so many black and Jamaican immigrants here guys. This is some fake ass shit.

That tweet is a fuckin lie, Paradise had black people living there, look at the videos of their high school on jewtube.

>twitter
>rational thought
>listening to celebrities on twitter and believing their shill

Paradise California is .1% Black. The Chico/Butte County metro area is 1.4% Black.

They just assume that if the place is Paradise, everyone there has to have been racist against blacks.

Nigger hates white people. Wears white person hair styled wig to cover headpubes.