How do we get Joe Rogan to do an episode with Jared Taylor?

Joe is against the South African genocide of white farmers, so he and Jared would have a lot to talk about.

Attached: 1506631453040.png (743x438, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jnWzc1PaHc
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Joe Rogan isn't interested in ever talking to white supremacist.

Rogan is married to a Jew that has a nigger daughter. If you think that literal cuck would have on JT, you're dumber than dog shit.

He could do it if he just presents himself as I'm the good guy here, and I'm going to prove this Nazi is all wrong about race' he could possibly get Jared on

It'll NEVER happen. Rogan is smart enough to know how dumb he (Rogan) is. If he had Taylor on, Rogan be forced to argue with Taylor, and Rogan knows he'd come out looking bad. He loses arguments and looks bad all the time, but this is different because Rogan imagines Taylor's ideas as abhorrent, even though he almost certainly doesn't understand them.

Although, maybe if somebody whom Joe already knows, or someone with some fame who was in the newscycle for having gone WN, came on, and THAT person name dropped Taylor, maybe Rogan would have him on.

>Rogan is married to a Jew that has a nigger daughter
Another example of how life and these personalities don't make any sense. Rogan is this so-called "alpha" who could kick the shit out of most guys, hunts, but hangs out with Jews, married a Jew and is a cuck to a nigger kid. I could never look up to a guy like that.

>Rogan knows he'd come out looking bad. He loses arguments and looks bad all the time, but this is different because Rogan imagines Taylor's ideas as abhorrent, even though he almost certainly doesn't understand them.
Really? Does Rogan even know who Taylor is? If so, I really doubt Rogan has ever read anything by Taylor. He might not even have ever seen a Jared Taylor video. But, Rogan is also a sell out, I feel, and he won't jeopardize his current situation. Secretly, however, I wonder if Rogan took the time to talk to Taylor if he would secretly or privately agree with Taylor?

Will never happen. Jews will excommunicate him from the synagogue of Satan and he will will be thrown to the (((MSM))) who will eat all the flesh from his bones and then deplatform him because he's a bigot anti-Semite and promoter of violence against Jews. Jews being the only ones who have an identity.

>be Joes Jewish handler
>tell Joe who his next guest is

It honestly never even has to be someone like Taylor. You could let loose a hillbilly, and someone who wants to legitimately deny basic reality will look like a clown. But it's for that reason, and as you said, Joe wouldn't ever do it, especially with someone like Taylor. You can't have someone like that on and actually win a debate.

Have you ever seen the roast of Daniel Carver on Howard Stern? Every comic on there bombed because they had to moralfag hard, whereas Carver just spat out basic truth. Actually, in retrospect, Carver probably wound up making white nationalists out of a great chunk of Stern's listeners through the years.

Rogan already targeted by communists. Don't think he would do it.

>Race Realist
>Thinks hispanic is a race

Any man who blames crimes of the mestizos on non mestizos is a kike

JARED TAYLOR IS A KIKE LIKE HIS WIFE

Attached: 1482767007597.png (680x650, 281K)

bout as likely as Rogan having David Duke on

Attached: david duke chad.jpg (960x720, 266K)

I'll tell you what has to happen first. Taylor has to take psychedelics and realize that he's just a part of the great gay cosmos and give up his ethnic preferences. Joe would fucking love that.

>bad optics
not going to happen

JT is so light.
All he wants is a home for whites. Some place we are free to assemble and be free of kikery.

I would hang Duke myself.

He's part of the Jordan Peterstein bunch. Not gonna lie tho i'm really happy to see he's starting to talk about this stuff. Jared would be his next step. We'll see if he has the balls.

Attached: 1518215831241.jpg (632x782, 41K)

This is never gonna happen, Joe is married with a coalburning jew

Attached: 3hb9g4y4hsez.png (890x492, 566K)

>Never forget Joey Diaz slipped up and exposed (((joe rogan))) as being a CIA shill

youtube.com/watch?v=0jnWzc1PaHc

Attached: joe-rogan-fox.png (767x431, 68K)

Jared don't say much about them tho and he's got a good reputation despite the medias best efforts to smear him.

Attached: 1482858703463.png (669x637, 564K)

>How do we get Joe Rogan to do an episode with Jared Taylor?
Joe Rogan's handlers won't allow that.

I want Joe to have Chris on so we can see Joe’s brainlet implode

Attached: 93E41FA4-A37B-49E5-90F3-BDC96D5F83E9.png (494x889, 69K)

>Rogan is this so-called "alpha" who could kick the shit out of most guys, hunts,
Rogan is a roided up over-compensating midget. If he was a normal height he wouldn't do any of that shit.

how dare you compare peterstein with the glorious knight that is Jared Taylor

Joe Rogan is a futuristic cuckold.

Was talking bout Rogan. He hangs out with that goof and Ben Shapiro.

Attached: 1517463431731.png (962x630, 36K)

I saw Joe Rogan at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off.

When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Really the best approach for Taylor would be to go under a pseudonym, make some false credentials, and get on the show that innocuously. That we he can let his ideas fly and Joe won't have to deal with the blowback of being 'trolled' by willingly letting a white nationalist on.

Names are worthless. Ideas are what matters.

The coward won’t even have alex jones on anymore ...do you really think mister standard centrist opinion would have the great jarod taylor on?

Attached: diablo-4-wyatt-cheng-blizzcon-2018.jpg (286x410, 58K)

You don't
He's a cuck

>Joe Rogan would say he wouldn't care if this country is brown
>Taylor would argue "When hwat about Israel, would you be okay with that country brown? What about Japan or Korea? It's only hwite countries that have to deal with mass immigration."
> Joe Rogan says "Why not bruh, I don't care" >Taylor is just be stumped on what to say next.

Why would Taylor bring that as an argument?

When does Rogan give a shit about the purity of the jewish race?

Is Joe Rogaine hwite?

JBP is cooked. Rogan is cooked. Shapiro is cooked. Let it be so.

He would just say he's happy for Joe to live in his shithole that needs a gated community but most people want to be with their own and he just wants them to be free to make that choice. He's unstumpable.

Attached: 1529786798239.jpg (937x609, 89K)

Fuck this is an old pasta. Thanks for bringing back some great memories.

>I would hang Duke myself.
I love Duke's tight T-shirts. He wears them so tight.

Dpan his YouTube channel

Why would someone do that? Just lie on the internet?

Italians are white, Irish are white so yes regardless of what autistic Vargfags and JIDF divide and conquer shitposters say

>Italians are white, Irish are white
White than you Achmed

Thanks Tyrone Ramirez Shekelberg, always appreciate you and your countrymen’s contribution to Jow Forums.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

>ALPHA BRAIN
>SHROOMTECH
>KRILL & MCT OIL
>PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

>Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

Attached: YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING (446x456, 262K)

Rogan is a satanist faggot

Jared Taylor would probably feel more at home in Israel. They're just white to him afterall.