Why are white people so fucking fragile?

newyorker.com/books/page-turner/a-sociologist-examines-the-white-fragility-that-prevents-white-americans-from-confronting-racism

Attached: Screenshot_20181110-212645~2.png (1080x1034, 795K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10103632/Italy-tops-international-sex-tourism-list.html
marxists.org/reference/archive/adorno/1944/culture-industry.htm
plato.stanford.edu/entries/lukacs/
www-personal.umich.edu/~hfox/gramsci.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/9781118430873.est0614
plato.stanford.edu/entries/critical-theory/
plato.stanford.edu/entries/marcuse/
iep.utm.edu/frankfur/
archive.fo/t47rq
archive.fo/5ur2L
archive.fo/6w63s
archive.fo/LYBTW
archive.fo/EvJym
archive.fo/Pe4JE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sure kike

>call someone a nigger
>niggers have a meltdown
>say the holocaust didn't happen
>kikes have a meltdown
>say beaners should migrate legally
>beaners have a meltdown
why are nonwhites fragile?

>"white people are fragile"
>"ok nigger"
>*chimps out over a word*

>burns down city

Isn't it funny how whites are so oppressive and racist yet they flood into white countries? I don't know, maybe I'm just dumb, but that is pretty chuckle-inducing.

back in my day, being a racist was a sign of good judgment

reminds me of this twitter fight between a white maoist and other commies

what the fuck is "white fragility"

Attached: 1535312385414.jpg (1206x1031, 703K)

Protect yourself today from all the little glow in the dark nigger faggots that want to steal your precious white semen. Baseball bats work too.

In 1972 Bill Gates and I killed a hooker, well she was 8 years old, but I'm sure she was a whore so it still counts. Sometimes I role up moist towelettes and insert them into my anus and bark at my neighbors. It teaches them who is in charge. I am. I am the alpha. They are the nigger faggot.

sociology should be banned from every college. literally provides nothing of value.

Is "fragility" the new "insecurity"?
>What, you aren't comfortable with your wife having fucked 30 guys before you? What are you, insecure?

Attached: 1537485674352.jpg (1280x1707, 864K)

>white people are constantly villified in all media and universities
>call them fragile when they begin to defend and exert themselve politically
Nice try jew

Medniggers and jews - bad news. Let’s discover how medoid economic immigrant leeches behave in our nations. Southron immigrants in all Australia, USA and Canada were historically hardcore leftist.

Virtually all the prominent Italian Americans in the states as an example are hardcore cucks and feminist to the point you'd think they were Jews by how hard they push against Anglos. Greeks and Italians behaved and behave just the same in Australia

Mark Ruffalo, Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Jimmy Kimmel, Alyssa Milano, Gwen Stefani, Madonna, Bradley Cooper, Al Pacino. The llist is endless.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10103632/Italy-tops-international-sex-tourism-list.html

I’m a sociologist. Immigration actually causes more societal dysfunction and diversity leads to the death of a nation

Too many fucking participation trophies.

Attached: Cw6UdtvVIAAw4SF.jpg (750x732, 59K)

You clearly don’t know shit about sociology then

>sells house, moves away quietly to whiter location

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 4K)

You don't have to be a sociologist to figure that out.

Tell me more of this "white fragility". When's the last time someone got fired or even suspended for offending white people?

Attached: fuckniggers.jpg (482x604, 52K)

>Say white people have priveledge
White people have a meltdown
And my example is actually true.

Attached: Why+do+whites+have+to+copy+and+steal+our+culture+_e6c5becd51df2626f350dcd5e3dee99c.jpg (486x510, 38K)

>sociologists
can a kind user post that study on how easy it is to fabricate shit and get it published in the field of sociology

Is this the same fragility that makes me afraid to disembowel myself?

What is there to know? The field is practically the source of all modern marxism

Whites aren’t the ones chilling out and crying racism

>White people have a meltdown
more like white people get on their knees and suck nigger cock

>white americans

Race in the USA is only genetic, you can't blame 140 million "white" people who reject white cultures so vehemently for what actual white countries did
All americans are proud niggers

>they arn't ashamed at being called racist anymore
>quick come up with something new!

Attached: lucky jew.jpg (1200x1600, 230K)

everything ive seen on it, and ive seen a lot, falls under the replication crisis. none of these experiments can be replicated. it's not a real science, it's just propaganda.

Nah. Go day those other things in the real world and get punched in the face. Say the bit about whites and most will agree. Deal with the real world

Say*

>Be brutally oppressed for hundreds of years
>call the people who did that to you fragile

Non-whites need to project harder

Attached: smuggy.png (400x400, 83K)

(((sociologist)))

Attached: 1541807722766.png (219x186, 16K)

>you are evil and owe us everything
>no
>wwwwoooooooooowwwwwwwwww so fragile!!!

>holds door open for trans woman of color
It's my privilege.

Attached: you know it.jpg (336x372, 24K)

Attached: hello.png (830x2271, 172K)

>If you don't want to become a systematically disenfranchised oppressed minority in your forefather's nations you're fragile

I'm starting to get sick of the left constantly using normative terms when describing something. They can never just describe something, they always have to attach a value-judgment, they can never just explain, they have to condemn as well.

>Say white people have priveledge
White people would have a meltdown over your misspelling of privilege, you low IQ subhuman.

Attached: AHEM.jpg (631x671, 59K)

And black fragility prevents them from confronting low IQ's and ghetto culture.

nigger

>Howdy nigga.

The most powerful sentence known to man.

Not really. It’s the study of how society organizes. The discipline has just been hijacked by marxists just as western nations are being hijacked by shitskins. I have a PhD in sociology and it is the most redpilled field of study out there (if you know how to critically think beyond preconceived notions). Plus, you think sociology is the root of Marxism on campuses? No, Marxists on campuses are the root cause. All the disciplines have virtually been hijacked because conservatives abandoned academia

>ahoy nigger
thats pretty good

it's not that complicated. niggs smell bad and their skin looks like doodoo

Attached: coincidence.jpg (992x459, 37K)

Lol, "white fragility," is a troll, plain and simple. It's supposed to drive us crazy, and bait us into antagonizing blacks for their fragility.
>Girl hangs monkey on ceiling fan
>Black twitter implodes, CERTAIN it was intended to symbolize a black person
Just one example of many. The point is, ignore anyone who uses this term. They're trying to make you ANGWEE

Attached: 1534879216186.png (1206x1020, 1003K)

I don't see white people punching niggers in the head and almost killing them for saying "white privilege", calling them crackers or anything else, dipshit. Black and Jewish fragility is taking such umbrage to simple words that you use force to prevent them from being heard.

White resistance and strength of character is framed as "fragility." You won't just roll over and die, that makes you fragile

Dude as a beaner I just laugh. Mexicans have thick skin, it's basically a necessity to laugh at everyone's misery including your own to survive here.

>(((Katy Waldman)))

If you even roll your eyes non-whites get cut to shred,
I fucking posted chingrish in a thread and some azn boi lost his shit

Fucking niggers get butthurt aboit literally anything.

>(((Waldman)))
It's not even funny anymore.

The beaners who come here are plenty happy to jump on the raycism train when they want something they didn't earn.

Beaners laugh, but half of you get pissed off when some Guatemalan dindu kills some white girl and we blame Mexico.

>conservatives abandoned academia
“abandoned” is a funny way to say “purged from”

it's a worthless discipline, it's only ever used for nefarious purposes even if the intentions are good.

Fair enough. The socio+anthro majors I know are all insufferable self-hating cunts who virtue signal how "woke" they are.
>t. Classics major

Half the people you listed are jews

The last time white people had a meltdown, WWII happened.

the implication is that society can be understood quantitatively in a meaningful way, only will lead to harmful outcomes

Attached: 1541803745599m.jpg (569x1024, 143K)

White fragility is just anti-White societal shaming in order to stop White people from taking their own side

>obama moves new niggers next door

this is called agiprop in the communist lingo.

Attached: 57c.jpg (857x1202, 261K)

I would be irritated if someone blamed me for things Germans or French did desu. Even more so when you consider that a lot of South American countries don't like one another

>sociology
>redpilled

For all the paranoid American theories of being “red-pilled,” of awakening into a many-tentacled liberal/feminist/Jewish conspiracy, the most corrosive force, the ectoplasm infusing itself invisibly through media and culture and politics, is white supremacy.

The fact that a white person would read this article and say to themselves "I'm not like that at all!" And think they are somehow morally better then someone else is why they are so fragile.

Attached: 1541804091878m.jpg (320x1024, 94K)

When has a white person ever thrown a punch at someone for being called privileged?

nigger please go bother the fucking
fake jew kike amalekites with that shit.

Know the tools and trade of the enemy

The Frankfurt school used the term "Cultural Hegemony" and "the Culture Industries" marxists.org/reference/archive/adorno/1944/culture-industry.htm
Lukacs and Gramsci both argued that the reason that the Marxist class theory didn’t play out was because Western values were too deeply entrenched, notably the emphasis on the individual over the collective, and Christianity. These had to be destroyed in order for the communist utopia to be achieved. In 1919, Lukacs was declared the “Minister of Culture” in the short lived Hungarian Soviet Republic. As someone in charge of education, he introduced some of the first sex education classes, designed to undermine the traditional sexual views of the West which he believed was a step closer to accomplishing his goal. Gramsci worked on his “prison notebooks”, which outlined his chief insight which is called “cultural hegemony”. plato.stanford.edu/entries/lukacs/ www-personal.umich.edu/~hfox/gramsci.html
Cultural hegemony stated the various factors that made Western civilization what it was, and was thus preventing the communist revolution. The key was to continue the “class war” but at the same, undermine these factors from within. These factors were:
Christianity
Authority
Sexual restraint
Personal responsibility
Heredity
Law
Truth
Family
Patriotism and national unity Community
Conservatism
Language
Tradition
Gramsci believed that the media and academia had to issue a “counter-hegemony” message, which would help undermine these planks of Western culture. onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/9781118430873.est0614

But its not about morality its about how tough you are. The opposite of fragility is resiliance in english you dumb nigger.

In 1937, Horkheimer wrote about what is today known as “Critical Theory”.
Critical theory is a social theory which is about criticizing the way a culture and “society as a whole” function, in order to change it.
Contrast this with other social theories, which are more just about understanding and interpreting why things are as they are.
plato.stanford.edu/entries/critical-theory/
Herbert Marcuse uses "critical theory" to push an agenda.
He said that niggers, fags, feminists and other sorts of degenerates would lead the charge for change and is called "the father of the new left"
Marcuse's search for a form radical subjectivity that could serve as an impetus for revolution or social transformation led him down a path not traveled by his Frankfurt School colleagues. Indeed, one of the criticisms of Marcuse is that he gave in to pessimism and gave up on the working class as revolutionary subject. For Marcuse, we must look to “the substratum of the outcasts and outsiders, etc,” for any social change (MacIntyre 1970: 87).
plato.stanford.edu/entries/marcuse/
"Cultural Marxism" was coined by American sociology professor Trent Schroyer in 1973. iep.utm.edu/frankfur/
Who saw all the tools of the Frankfurt school (The Culture Industries, Cultural Hegemony and Critical Theory) and summed it up for what it really was

Archived for the links
>archive.fo/t47rq
>archive.fo/5ur2L
>archive.fo/6w63s
>archive.fo/LYBTW
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/9781118430873.est0614
>(not archivable)
>archive.fo/EvJym
>archive.fo/Pe4JE

ive contemplated it recently

(((white person)))

Attached: 1514304159813m.jpg (1024x792, 132K)

Attached: 1541804141743m.jpg (675x1024, 189K)

Kike bullshit

Look at all these replies not melting down

>Katy (((Waldman)))

Attached: C3iPm1SUkAE3ZY2.jpg (1200x675, 102K)

To be fair, arguing with lefties is pretty weak and "fragile" behavior. Man up and tell them to fuck off if they demand gibs and call you a racist

just say das rite when they call you a racist

Truly though ((those brackets)) are not ultrasonically subtle enough to qualify as a dog whistle and not heroic enough to conjure Aesop’s image of belling the cat. Let’s call the construction the Jewish cowbell. The cowbell is a series of parentheses, anywhere from one to three, around the name of a Jewish person, to signal Jewishness. It proliferates in the dank margins of online conservative discourse, where anti-Semitism glows like a weird mold; tweets exhort Jews to follow trails of dollar bills into ovens and warn readers, via photographs of goose-stepping Nazis, not to “piss off the white boys.”

Despite..

- white gentiles outnumbering jews by 25 or 30 to 1
- a church every six or ten blocks in every city and town across the nation
- many Protestant & Evangelical uni's (seminaries, law & journo schools), Liberty U, etc
- many Catholic uni's (seminaries, law schools), Knights of Malta, Opus Dei, Federalist Society
- university Boards of Trustees consisting of local business elites in high-white, few-jew regions
- media magnates Rupert Murdoch, Carlos Slim
- families Mercer, Koch, Mars, Walton, DeVos & (Erik) Prince, Romney, Huntsman
- Gates, Buffet, Branson, Bezos, Musk
- men's sports and hunting & fishing clubs, gun clubs, farmer groups, school boards, chambers of commerce, credit unions: untold thousands of orgs without jews in which people interact face to face, and initiate projects

despite ALL of this..

what is it when you just don't care

I am not defensive about it or in denial; I just don't care.

our house; our rules

by rationally and succinctly pointing out facts that prove it doesn't exist

Attached: 1483573652319.jpg (1170x661, 125K)

>waldman
typical projection.
translation: jewish fragility

Jews aren't white though user.

Going for my MSW. I want to work in adoptions. The level of woke bullshit I have to deal with is sickening, I can only write "white men bad" so much.

I'm having to write a paper on if someone doesnt speak out against racism they are just as implicit as an actual racist. I went into this field to help people and I have to be told every day I am the root of the fucking problem. I live in a shit apartment, have a shit car and live off a scholarship but I have some intangible privilege others dont.

I'm all for live your fucking life, do you but dont tell me I'm bad for living mine if it doesnt infringe on yours.

How was majoring classics? I took a class on mythology and one on Ancient Greek philosophy. I thought about doing a double major but went with philosophy instead.

Niggers took over viking history as well? Damn these negroids are savage.

Attached: (((katy_waldman))).jpg (1200x675, 120K)

Attached: 1538956625866.jpg (1024x340, 72K)

checkd
heres another included

Attached: fearthewhiteman.png (1238x1056, 549K)

time for comfyposting

Attached: comfy dog.png (700x700, 1.25M)

off topic: how many captchas do you have to solve before your posts get thru?

I wonder if it's the same for all anons.

just quit you stupid fag get a real job

here user have another

Attached: when whites snap.jpg (1920x1080, 553K)

Capped, along with your outrageous get.