Digital Media as a Psyops to target women

Ever notice that women have a sort of "opiate high" glazed look in their eyes when they look at their own bodies in a selfie? They're not turned on by their bodies, that's not what that look is about. They're getting high on the thought of all the attention their image will buy them. Attention is the mechanism women evolved as a measure of their attractiveness. As long as they are being paid attention to, their brains are being flooded with endorphins and other feel-good chemicals reminding them that they are valuable, that they will survive, and someone will reproduce with them. Social media was designed on the premise that if women can be psychologically controlled en masse, men will be controlled by extension.

While they are flooding women's brains with artificial endorphins, they're connecting ideas to that sense of high. They making "having the right opinions" a part of the process of getting high on likes, retweets, and the fake "fame" that social media simulates. From this perspective, one of the most liberating things people could do would be to boycott social media, but that's like asking heroin addicts to boycott drug dealers.

What can we do to subvert the headlock social media has on society?

Attached: pay attention to me and keep me alive.jpg (1024x1024, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zbK9HzcIh-k
i.4cdn.org/pol/1541910516963.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up bitch

lol

>What can we do to subvert the headlock social media has on society?
A photograph such as the one in the OP is done to attract attention. You can disrupt the reward feedback cycles by not awarding such behavior with attention.

Outlaw Instagram and Facebook

I think it has to be negative attention, sadly.

>You can disrupt the reward feedback cycles by not awarding such behavior with attention.
Thirsty males will always pay women producing these images attention. How do we eliminate thirsty males?

Control the women and the children will be indoctrinated as well, then the men will follow. Classic tactic.

its so hard to not want a cute romantic life with a girl. I work in the wedding industry and it just makes me upset how lonely i am

You can't make it appear to be bullying, because that will get them sympathy attention. You can afford them no gratification.
This is a tougher question. I don't have an answer to this.

Side note to that, a ton of women base their self-worth on how many likes they get on social media. The suicide rates are skyrocketing for young women and some shows like Oprah and Kardashians did segments on it. The effects of social media on women is starting to become brutal. Add to this the threat of aging and the mental state of the average modern woman is intense, crippling anxiety. Even in dating nowadays with apps like Tinder, women are increasingly in control of every scenario, where only men they are visually attracted to are capable of even interaction with them. All of this only means that their comfort zone is incredibly rigid so the stimulants and neural networking of women are all contorted and fucked up.

Ignore name, that was from last thread

Because no one will risk their material comforts to confront the death march that society is on.

youtu.be/zbK9HzcIh-k

Attached: lemmings.png (1468x7317, 2.38M)

Dude bump this post is true

D. Va is my 2-D waifu. I used to main D. Va

>Even in dating nowadays with apps like Tinder, women are increasingly in control of every scenario,
Not detecting this at all. Maybe the meme about the pendulum swinging the other way as you get into your later 20s is actually real.

In what universe are you living lol

>Maybe the meme about the pendulum swinging the other way as you get into your later 20s is actually real.
I disagree. I don't think the penultimum will swing so far in man's favor. Will live in a gynocracy that allows women to pursue their hypergamy with not restrictions - e.g., "You Go Girl!"

Can we get a better quality picture?

No.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1541910516963.png

Haha I'm spamming says 4chins.
Lemming reporting in.

cretin

Thank you for this user.
Saved for ever.(I'm sure its not orig yours)

Holy fuckin' based

Shut down all social media.
>b-but
No. EVERYTHING. Even this site. The internet has been a blight on society and has only negatively affected it.
>b-b-b-bu -
If you need to find information, go to your library. Or ask professionals in your area.

>EVERYTHING. Even this site
i agree

you need to be thrown in a fucking woodchipper

Get a load of this zoomer.

ever noticed how fucked up you all are regardless

post the better version

Attached: winkyface.png (579x1063, 689K)

Today OP wasn't a faggot. Ultimately the best can think of is to fight tech monopolies so that the attention platforms are less universal. You can't uninvent the tech.
The question is how though.

Jow Forums is not social media, by definition.

Along with the dopamine hit from Likes, remember a significant number of women posting selfies are narcissists on SSRIs. That glazed look screams Prozac.

fpbp

>You can disrupt the reward feedback cycles by not awarding such behavior with attention.

Correct.

It's not difficult, stop giving women attention.

Sadly most men are completely incapable of doing this.

That glaze is just the absensce of a soul user

>What can we do to subvert the headlock social media has on society?
Crash the system with no survivors.

That's just how women are. They are dopamine filled narcissists and always have been since the dawn of mankind, constantly having men worship and die for them. Women haven't changed one bit in a few million years.

The 80% already dont.
Why would the 20% stop getting free pussy?