Finance guy here

finance guy here

there will be a major economic crisis starting within the next 7 month
>banks doing the same shit as pre 2008 but now it's even worse because our economy is more leveraged than any time in history before.
>Some in the buisness don't even know what lehman brothers was, it's like the entire banking finacial sector has amnesia
>entire US and EU economy is build of cheap money and 0% interest, the upcoming interest rate increase will first fuck the stock market and than the economy
>emerging markets slowly collapsing
>record high global debt
>inflation in US growing faster than wages
>italy has higher debt than greece had in 2008

the will blame trump, the gop, right wing etc for this

we are all fucked

Attached: 120905035100-nyse-flash-crash-tablet-large.jpg (1024x576, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finanzen.net/leitzins/
fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R45090.pdf,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good thing i put everything in bitcoin
buy high sell low

screencap this pls

so no one can say i didn't warned you and Jow Forums didn't knew about this

Should I begin stashing buckwheat and canned food?

Yep, it's another planned boom-bust cycle. Guess who wins? The same ones who always do. They get away with it because people have the attention spans of gnats and lack the wherewithal to know how they're getting fucked and by whom. All the way back to the Red Shields.

t. former stock market guy who learned how evil his old industry truly was. I'm better off poorfagging it than losing my soul.

>0% intrest rate

Thats when you should stop reading dude doesnt know what hes talking about

it still is 0% in the euro zone you fgt
you like a walking dunning kruger

finanzen.net/leitzins/

Trump must hold Global Debt Jubilee 2020

the financial instruments that lessened the effect of previous recessions are now fully exhausted - pukey Janet Yellen, 3 years ago

oh so the part about "The entire US" was you just pretending to be retarded

You should be anyways, faggot

yeah after Obama paid off his friends in the financial sectors, NOBODY fucking cared. Citigroup literally owned Obama.

you worried about commies jumping on this opportunity?

A downturn here, a downturn there... nothing significant ever happens.

In the end, the economy is just an imaginary creation made by humans. The traditional rules don't necessarily apply anymore because they are allowed to print money to sustain itself.

under obama the us interest was 0%
now trump is forced to rise it because you cant keep interest 0% forever

obama created a big fat ugly bubble with that method

look at the graph of the us
finanzen.net/leitzins/

>finance guy
suuure, tell me more

you still gotta pull yourself up by your bootstraps user

get a job

get married

Homeless fag here. My knees are feeling wobbly again, I know something is afoot. Also, it snowed here today, the 10th. That means there are 10 more snows on the way before the end of the year, fair warning.

Attached: 16816519816.jpg (852x480, 57K)

>Some in the business don't even know what Lehman brothers was, it's like the entire banking financial sector has amnesia
10 years later just incredible. I and 100 million whites have gun if things go south. My dad is a fag but I'm ready to go to work. I hate this world.

Can't they just print and bailout again?

This is only the beginning.
Start accelerate.

>finance guy.
>is really a finance student.
>posts neoclassical analysis of macroeconomics.
>implying there hasn't been 40 years of inflation growing faster than wages in the US.
>implying there currently isn't a shortage of effective aggregate demand.
>being this dumb.

No wonder you make threads in Jow Forums, faggot.

Attached: tirefoyourshitpepe.jpg (640x610, 44K)

Yeah, we know you dumb kraut. That’s why America is the fucking best and why all the smart people own their own farms in the Midwest with as many guns as they can purchase and their communities are set up to be defended like small military bases and everyone knows everyone’s name and what they’re good at and will fight for them and give charity if needed. But nooooooooo, all the coastal city dwellers in high rises who make fake money hand over fist, so they can buy nice suits and take pictures of their food and drink $20 drinks, they’re the reeeeeaaaaal geniuses!

and salt, and sugar, and wheatberries, and blocks of pool shock bleach. and water filters. and green coffee beans. get at least 500 pounds of them. they stay good for years properly stored. once you roast them is when they have a shelf life. you could be the coffee shop king from that.

get a lehmans catalog and start cyphering what you dont need in your home, sell that, and buy shit that will keep you alive if it all falls down. Water storage is a biggie too.

and load up on freeze dried food, medical stuff, and weapons, ammo, and reloading equipment. dont tell anyone you are doing this either. cache it.

start jogging and give up tobacco if you smoke.

Say can make a campain to inform trump. If this is real?

Very disturbing how bullish people are in real estate and they completely ignore 2008 even happened. I've also heard a lot about how the finance industry amnesia, after 2008 and the mass layoffs lots of the "old guard" employees left and never returned and they never passed down their knowledge and experience to millenial retards. Also everybody is falling for the passive investing ETF meme so when things start hitting the fan nobody will there to buy, who knows how low things will go

Attached: taleb + ripptoe.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

the 2008 housing bubble started to burst in Q2 2006. all of these real estate assholes think they are immune to a bubble bursting.

2006 was when all of a sudden the contractors stopped getting paid and developers lost solvency. the only reason it took so long for it to be recognized was, A. social media was basically just myspace, and B. the media kept it hush hush as long as they possibly could.

How knows how trading computers will react to a REAL bear market, look at the massive sharp declines in February and October 2018 when the economy was doing very good(supposedly), all of this shit was probably programmed/created during the post-2009 bull market and will probably start massive liquidations simultaneously in a bearish scenario

Because the market is like a living organism that adapts to BTFO as many people as possible, it is probably preparing to BTFO passive investors

Housing market is already starting to collapse in Australia and here in Canada, lumber prices are collapsing and US homebuilder stocks are also collapsing RIGHT NOW, inventory is also skyrocketing

i have been saving my anal virginity for the apocalypse. i can charge a lot for it in the end times.

FUG. I start a new job in January, gonna save as much as I can and buy some shit.

sheeeit its been falling like a rock here in the states. the only building that is going on is for Mcmansions. and that has slowed to a crawl.

laborers like bricklayers, framers, roofers, new construction plumbers, all are slowed down. and have been since winter. I know a lot of dudes that went from 50 hour weeks to 25 at most, and only that if their bossman is looking out for them. shit is going to pop hard. there isnt going to be a bailout after king nigger ran it all down.

See my Jow Forums thread for more detailed analysis

>
>
>

Donut guy here

There will be drastic shortages in cream filled donuts in the next 4 months.
>All cream will be placed inside OP's mom
>Especially HIV positive nigger cum
>Op's mom literally can't stop sucking cock.
>witch has deprived OP of his own cocksucking needs.
Basically OP sucks cock and his mom is a whore.

>NESARA
>NESARA
>NESARA
>NESARA
>NESARA
>NESARA
>NESARA
>NESARA
TLDR an economic jubilee plan by the white hats in the Military that will kill the Rothschilds!

Attached: noreturn.jpg (893x540, 129K)

does this mean I can pick up a cheap home soon?

>banks doing the same shit as pre 2008 but now it's even worse because our economy is more leveraged than any time in history before.

2008 housing futures crashed because of a speculative bubble based on progressive legislation that forced banks to give home loans and mortgages to people who would otherwise be turned down based on financial qualifications or legal status\
>entire US and EU economy is build of cheap money and 0% interest, the upcoming interest rate increase will first fuck the stock market and than the economy
false, the current market has been built on increased gdp and positive speculation based on the GOP platform of deregulation and a very high employment rate
i wont go any further because the 2 reasons i just stated above already prove this low iq highschooler has no idea what it is talking about.
the legislative branch cant re-regulate as many regulations as Trump got rid of over night, it would take years for them to re apply new regulations assuming there is at leastr minority oppo in both houses
secondly, all the new people joning the workforce in the last 2 years, and all the business and companies that are expanding and building, will not lose their jobs overrnight nor will close or move overnight in such a way that would cause a "crash" as if this faget user even knows the difference between crash/recession, again, for the same reason as i stated in my opening rebuttle, the gdp is real, and it is based in actual tangible goods/service and actual industry, not a speculation bubble built on government regulated bank loans

if you have hard cash you should be able to get one for a song.

Nobody sane will rush to the left for a savior. We might finally see the right grow some balls.

republicans and democrats in congress are to blame. under the constitution congress has the authoritative say on currency, but since the early 1900s all that power was given to the federal reserve by congress. congress can take it back, but they have no interest in ever doing so. both parties are fucked.

as a NEET my boomer parents retirement is almost all in the market. If it crashes, any hope of inheriting anything useful from them is gone.

blah blah blah.

progressive Woodrow Wilson and the progressive party are to blame

Yes see my Jow Forums thread on the impending collapse of US real estate

A more likely scenario however is the federal reserve restarting QE and expanding the balance sheet to 8 trillion by 2027 to save the housing and/or stock markets

since then congress has the ability to gain back control. there have been several bills to audit the federal reserve and bring it back to congress but every single one of them were voted against. sorry, your lord and savior politicians are all corrupt. thats what happens when you put man above God.

>trump will be blamed for it
that's what he gets for not taking the acceleration pill and letting democrats fuck up the country

It's sell low, get high

Attached: 1512626795959.gif (300x264, 3.09M)

Trump is collapsing tax income and jacking up spending while interest rates are simultaneously rising, he is crashing this system with no survivors

Attached: ob49VAKRZkDMMwDMOUDqKs6C+QFrCdMVfaZ8LDljJ3YUsZwzAM4yViqOivodUTq0d1WZAxDMMwDMPETPSWMiZhsKXMXdhSxjAMw3 (613x336, 42K)

thats a very basic way to look at it, more accurately its because it just isnt politically profitable since the establishment media in this country is progressive by 80-90% and can persuade so many voters that the smear campaigns would ruin most re elections for any canidate who did vote to audit the fed reserve, so again the blame truly lies within the mindless voters and uninformed masses. politicians are predictable, they do whats get them elected. thats not corruption, thats politics.

Yeah, we're about due for a recession. Been 10 years since the last one, and we average about one a decade. I'm looking forward to it. 2008 was worse for the EU and china than it was for the US. I'm guessing the next big economic shock will be the final nail in each of their coffins. And hell, maybe we'll get lucky and middle america will finally get off their asses and start shooting journalists & politicians.

your comrade ?

Attached: 1518653850881.jpg (1024x1024, 147K)

it's corruption when by 'doing what it takes to get elected' is done in a criminal and unconstitutional manner.
the american politician is supposed to abide by the constitution. the federal reserve is unconstitutional. they have no interest in ending it because thats where the government funds and their paychecks comes from. then the tax payers pay the debt to the "US OBLIGATION" which is the federal reserve.
it doesn't matter if it isn't politically profitable. it's unconstitutional and should end.

>the current market has been built on increased gdp and positive speculation based on the GOP platform of deregulation and a very high employment rate
It has been a boon, but it's not a permanent fix. The end of the credit cycle is still coming around and we're going to be paying for all of the easy money that has been pumped into the system for nearly a decade now. Trump's plan isn't to fix what's broken, he wants to use this time to bring as much production back to the US because when the inevitable recession comes tangible assets are going to be what's important, not playing the numbers game with funny money.

Attached: muh balance sheets.png (3872x1800, 212K)

Uh, no. More like kamerad.

Attached: 1535660174607.png (560x502, 261K)

It's happening either way. Use that paper to get what you want in the mean time. The day we see the US default is the end of the global economic system anyway, and crisis is a great opportunity to make some serious changes. Changes that have been needed for a long time, but impossible to make so long as everything was running in a manageable fashion.

Attached: Trump's first act of redecoration in oval office.jpg (2048x1365, 387K)

Anyone got any advice for a young leaf working at a lumber mill? I got about 15k saved up in the bank, what should I be doing to make sure that doesn't disappear if the economy crashes?

>sees a comment about interest rates and so assumes the entire analysis is 'neoclassical' and shitposts about keynesian bullshit
>lies about wage growth, please see fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R45090.pdf, not all real wages have declined faggot
>if there was a shortage in effective AD, the Fed wouldn't have raised interest rates in September and wouldn't plan more hikes in the future. The fact they ARE raising rates is a sign AD is higher than they want it to be.
>Calling OP a finance student, when you clearly have never touched intermediate macro
OP is right, rising US interest rates will fuck emerging markets because they all have dollar-denominated debt.

Save as much as possible, lumber prices are collapsing and if the housing market collapses you could very easily be unemployed

Honey keeps longer.

Make sure it's in an insured account and not in an investment account. 15k isn't shit to a bank so it should be protected under federal insurance unless Canada's banking system is worse than Depression-era America's

I need to see at least 20 charts and their 2007-2008 mirror to give you any more of my time

>The (((bankers))) use financial depressions to push their agenda
In the 1930's the Fed used the Great Depression to justify Keynesian economics and ending the Gold Standard, ushering in our age of fake money and the central banks given free range to print money.
In 2008 the debt was going to explode again, but the time was not right. The Fed's bailouts and quantitative easing combined with Trump's tax cuts (remember tax cuts are equivalent to increased spending in Keynesian economics) have probably bought us about 20 years.
I think the next step of the banking plan is bringing global banking under central control. The time was not right in 2008, but in a few years China will have a collapse from their debt and currency manipulation. Combine this with the 16T+ the Fed can call in at any time from the 2008 bailout and you have a GLOBAL crisis. I presict this will lead to an attempt at some sort of global currency, although the agenda move may be something else

Attached: this-day-in-history-0651968---robert-f-kennedy-shot.jpg (1200x675, 196K)

Attached: debt_bubbles.jpg (960x640, 232K)

white sugar is cheaper though. I agree that honey is better though.

I’m inheriting 2 million dollars in 3 months what do.
>should make my own thread?

Attached: 29580596-3832-448F-B693-DB7CA777F05F.jpg (600x600, 37K)

We're actually doing a lot better than we were last year. I got layed off for two weeks last year actually, the bosses seem confident we're in a good position.

We also don't really sell any regular lumber products, we turn it into stuff like bins, pallets, flooring and products for other mills ect. So maybe lumber being cheaper would help us actually, unless of course the mills we sell to shut down.

Invest it all in pot stocks and bitcoins

Am I good if it's in a regular savings account?

inb4 buy bitcoin silver and gold

>invest it all
I have 0 investment experience, sounds like a quick way to get swindled out of my inheritance

What do I dump my money in onions or onions?

>193019187
i would reccomend going over to Jow Forums user

unironically yes.

Good news, I'm a financial advisor. You can send it all to me and for a small fee I'll manage your portfolio wisely.

>tfw you mess up your tagging
go to Jow Forums

حا تیم لوگو کا چیتییا کات دایا

Should be but I don't know about Canada's system. In America, savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 by the gubment (FDIC) to prevent bank runs like what happened during the Depression.

If you are serious you should talk to a professional, not take advice from Jow Forums

My two cents would be avoid the stock market, stocks are massively inflated from stock buybacks. Bonds are cheap because of the inflated stock market. But like I said, consult with a pro (avoid kikes)

I believe you it just looks like history will repeat itself. This time Hitler needs to win otherwise we're all fucked for good

Attached: 1541793633244.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Will my DB puts expiring in q2 do well? Should I double down?

So what should I do to prepare?

not saying you're wrong but this is the same thing i hear every day on zerohedge. do you have any insight on why 7 months?

Should I get all the money i have saved from my bank? Answer my question faggot

حا.

How do we make a buttload of money off this, Hans?

Triple down

I hope you wasted this in a loo

it always amazes me when people invest money into companies that are run by pink haired social justice warriors who think that the alphabet is a racist instrument invented by a white patriarchy to oppress people of color.

Be bold
Buy gold

Attached: 109AA189-2F21-4B47-A798-5ACBB6726EA0.jpg (3264x2448, 2.5M)

پاکستان

I agree with this analysis. Though I think Hans may be correct in his assessment of the eurozone. I don’t know how that shit stays afloat if hardship hits. My thinking has been trump knew he needed to harden the economic base in the us first and foremost to protect from the fires that will burn away the deadwood globally. I think that’s where we are right now.

Short the banks. Long bitcoin and the dollar.

i've been putting some money here and there into btc, xmr, and link (for the memes).

Yes because we don't have a good easily digestible narrative ready to explain how it was the fucking Jews.

Learn how to be self sufficent for everything and make sure you stock up on things that would be useful for say a zombie apocalypse. Don't listen to normalfags about them telling you to stop being paranoid they are dumbasses that will be begging you for food once it all collapses.

you might want to chop one of those bars to see if its real

Shut the fuck up pajeet stop copy pasting our text you fucking turd scum

Attached: BF452231-81F4-4413-B023-0A24BFA9ADAD.jpg (600x447, 66K)

Attached: 1524787666069.jpg (400x377, 41K)

Those bars are big enough to be filled with lead.

That's good to be a poorfag!

No property, 18 old car (I'm a mechanic so not a biggy), $3000 on my bank account.

Feels good!

most likely tungsten. the cladding on thicker bars makes it so much easier to fool testing equipment.