Something Big Happening Tomorrow

I am certain that a large event that has happened is going down.

Attached: 43346126_469931176747965_6782571628963299328_n.jpg (280x495, 37K)

No british shills allowed

so both future and past tense now huh? must be really big then

whats your proof fag

are you sure?

Yeah i fucked up, i don't have it in me anymore. Man this british fuck told me to kill myself and i'm just done. I've never had a suicidal thought in my entire life but i'm genuinely thinking it. Forget i made this thread. Fuck british people man, i didn't even start it he was just instantly hostile. Something is going to happen though, i hope we all burn

WHY

DOES

MOSSAD

KEEP

MAKING

THESE

GLOW IN THE DARK

THREADS

'please reply to my larp thread'

sincerely I ask u to fucking die

is it the evil eye?

LARP

I hope the entire anglosphere is enveloped in nuclear explosion

I didn't want to tell anyone, and I usually just brush it off, but I have a very strange feeling about tomorrow

I saw that, don't listen to that guy, if anybody is going to an hero it's him. If you're right you're right and maybe it helped somebody, if not- who cares, it's just 4chins.

Attached: William-Gibson.jpg (1700x1050, 427K)

I was told to make this other thread, but in my original thread posted some hours ago here i was entirely genuine, I have had this deep feeling all day that something big is going to happen, it wasn't a larp or anything. I just wanted to tell people to really be prepared and keep their wits about them tomorrow. I don't know what it is but this feeling has never failed me.

Fuck I had this exact same feeling earlier user. Israel will start a war tomorrow?

We got incredible digits in my last thread, this is too much

on 11/11 (2+0+1+8=11) at 11:11
WWIII
WWI ended exactly 100 years to the minute on 11/11 at the 11th hour

jews do everything by the numbers.they doing the reset so the beginning stage of agenda 21 can be implemented

Attached: 1481067389990.jpg (572x680, 178K)

I've never been this active or actually made a second thread about something. But i'm serious guys i was saying this lightly.

half the board knows S is about to HTF

I believe it started tonight but it's going to be a happening tomorrow

I am also certain but unfortunately I'm certain that something big won't happen tomorrow. Not sure how to deal w this paradox

Attached: 1453954586977.gif (460x243, 1.16M)

had 2 dreams this week i got framed for murder in, they were horribly vivid. something fucked up is in the air. had hoped it was just rbg.

Attached: 1536988740102.jpg (2000x1000, 726K)

i had an end of the world dream last week. never had one before, and really don't dream much. too much weed is bad for having dreams

I should also add that there was an alarming amount of hostility to my other thread. More than i have ever gotten on any other thing i made, i'm a pretty sensitive guy and i think that's a reason i've sensed stuff like this, also being intelligent enough to be able to actually read what's going on as well. But yeah there has been a lot of backlash to me just making a thread warning about something big going on. Shills in full force probably

a new shill just showed up in it tearing you a new asshole. unreal

it's clear what their orders are. violently disrupt happening threads

Very interesting, even for Jow Forums they are in full force. They want to discredit what i'm saying as much as possible i believe, soon they will be here you wouldn't think just giving out a warning wouldn't get such personal and ridiculous insults

And yet nobody seems to be catching on to the significance of my dance with the devil. Never had a Satan trip before.

*would

On the one mention of israel

W.E.I.R.D. Matt Groening.

oh boy. WTF is going on

Attached: 1473301643647.png (480x360, 101K)

This one isn't even showing up on my get.

Uhhhhhh fuck....

ALL THESE 11/11 THREADS GLOW IN THE DARK

>666

Attached: o h.png (398x272, 264K)

I'll be sure to inform the relevant authorities of your threat. Stand by and please don't leave your computer.

Attached: 1540449091345.gif (480x270, 259K)

Why?!I'm not doing a thing! Leave me alone, i have had a gut feeling that is literally i that i am talking about. I'm not saying literally anything else

I don't know a thing dude seriously don't even joke about that,

Nothing is going to happen. This board has been too anxious. Notice how "big if true", never turns true?

Im reporting this thread to the FBI as well. These threads have been spammed all day and they glow in the dark.

Why? It's literally just a thread of me feeling a premonition? I made the other one too but i wanted to talk about it somewhere else

Is that a threat to expose a threat?
reporting to FBI

In what way is this a threat why are you serious? I am not doing anything and i am not threatening anything. Are you just trolling or what? Please man just let it be. i thought you guys would just like to know what i felt

no prediction of this sort ever comes to pass...happenings just happen, hence the term.

Attached: hm mmmm.png (804x743, 22K)

testing

nice try FBI

could just wave hi to them, they never really leave.
if you trust the fbi, or the cia you broke the 2 year lurk rule.

I lurked for a while after I had to buy two computers from posting info while pizzagate was unfolding. They bricked two computers on me

Maybe it's the super sun thingys.
The ones that act like a huge EMP.

There's an email going around about it.

The other rumour is that the banks will crash.

Took my cash out Friday.

lucky, i had one set on fire after we found out who sabu really was. then roomies got hit with 25k lawsuits for their pron downloads. a brick would have been way less scary.

If you go to psychic Brian Ladds site, he is drawing strange things in the air.

Some look like meteor.

One UFO that he thinks is hungry and stuff breaking up.

Don't forget the fake alien invasion is also due.

what the fuck are you talking about? You probably think i'm making this up.

Stay asleep you nigger it's much easier, people like you can't handle the truth or don't want to accept it

search the name i dropped, we dont drop that one often.

Attached: bestpizzaindc.jpg (1024x683, 175K)

fuck you guys... I had a dream about getting attacked out in the open daylight. maybe there is something to it.

Attached: download.jpg (778x960, 119K)

breakfast?

OP's too busy shitting his pants to respond.
You realize now how much of an idiot you are? Say a happening, by chance, does occur tomorrow. The handful of us who saw this thread will remember and you can guarantee at least one faggot will report it. You'll have a bunch of glow niggers combing over your residence before sundown, all because you wanted to look cool on fucking Jow Forums. You jackass.

ye, this is definitely a honeypot now (yoga studio shooter posted on here a lot)

im going to bed, as always, do your fucking jobs feds.
you guys are worse than janny sometimes.

You guys ever notice Jow Forums isn't SSH secure? Careful what you admit to know on here. This is not an encrypted connection.

wait, is that why all the vegan threads disappeared?

go to settings at the bottom of the page and find miscellaneous then click always use HTTPS

thank me later

I did not do anything, and i never will do anything

Man I really hope nothing happens, i swear on my life I didn't mean anything like that by this. I had a weird feeling, i tried to make sure it was clear i know nothing and would never do anything

I for one know nothing or would ever do anything

I didn't want to say this part because i think many people would really not care, but this feeling is from a dream i had. I legitimately just wanted people to know i had a sort of premonition of something scary

describe dream

it's scaring me too much now I regret even bringing up this feeling i got, I seriously thought i would just say that to you guys, I have literally not been able to leave my house for a few days now and i won't be able to leave until i fix my car. I don't know jack shit and I would never do anything. There is nothing i want to happen

I'm sorry you feel this way user. I hope you will feel better soon

this stuff has scared me too much i don't want to talk about this stuff anymore. it was very vague i didn't see anything in the real world i'll say that

now we getting somewhere. were their buildings? and can you describe their age and condition?

thanks

Attached: 823647234.jpg (323x243, 16K)

It was Seattle. Just read z3news

Donald Trump will invade North Korea

no there weren't, there weren't any material objects

?
okay then, in this dream were you watching a television/computer screen, reading a paper or in a txt message conversation/phone call?

Pacific tsunami