Dishonors fallen American heroes due to Rain

What a disrespectful pussy.

Attached: Rain'sBitch.jpg (1180x842, 603K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-marine-one-departure-23/
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Avoids Israeli assassination attempt. Bibi BTFO. Bibi will be dead soon.

shill night shift just started

Nigga, they're dead.
You gonna cry because he doesn't have a ceremony to honor the Civil War too?

>muh convenient conspiracy
this ever work out for you tards?

This. Just another brilliant move by 4d genius.

come on fag, that shit was played out like 2 hours ago

Trump backs Israel more than any other President ever has.

what the he ll is wrong with a president that is this afraid of rain

Keep telling yourself that.

Attached: 1517635936849.png (1812x1131, 3.32M)

Is this the Ultimate "imagine if Obama had done it" moment. Have we finally reached it?

kushner shill, you're fucking up. get some rest. big day tomorrow

it would mess up his hair and show the amount of JUST his hair truly is.

He moved the Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem signifying Israelis ownership of the Holy City.

No other President has sucked Israel's dick that hard.

Moarpheus confirmed Israeli shill.

Attached: 1491775519936.png (1893x1605, 836K)

Nigger you're saying something big is happening tomorrow for the past week, mossad shills are also spamming the same fuckign thing. You obviously know what's planned for tomorrow and you glow in the fucking dark.

more than a week, bud

Either way, that makes you a glow in the dark shill.

Attached: 1476489614744.jpg (982x655, 735K)

He let Kushner bang and marry his daughter, let's Bibi build whatever illegal settlements he wants, moves the Israeli embassy to Jerusalem, suggests making Israel one state, and puts Nikki Haley in charge of being US envoy to the UN where Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in a statement thanked Haley “for leading an uncompromising struggle against the hypocrisy of the UN and for the truth and justice of our country.”.

He's Netanyahu's personal ass slave at this point.

Attached: Trump-at-Western-Wall.jpg (596x338, 27K)

Attached: 1511580451894.jpg (1441x762, 934K)

reminder that trump was most likely involved in the planning and cover up of 9/11

guiliani as his personal attorney. they were very close before, during and after 9/11

hires john bolton to his administration. bolton was chief member of PNAC. the guy wrote the 9/11 script

very close friends with larry silverstein before, during and after 9/11

hires CIA head pompeo to his administration. pompeo knew it was coming

9/11 suspect louis eisenberg was his best man (melania wedding)

very close friends with bibi, prime suspect #1

trump was the king of NYC real estate.

trump's financial building re-became the tallest building in lower manhattan after the WTC came down. being the biggest is important to a guy like trump

marries his daughter off to the son of one of the planners

and that's just the beginning,

>Lefties been making a huge stink about it all day

Like lefties give a shit about our troops.

You mean:
>Refuses to praise the footsoldiers of the ZOG-regime
Based

Attached: 1537107436110.png (1194x942, 189K)

Guess they told you two commie kikes to stop using memeflags.

A real leader would have been there to pay his respects. It's very sad to see you guys defend trump on this

Attached: q2GbPL0.jpg (700x415, 64K)

>we
almost as bad as 2016 faggots

Attached: 1541475317457.jpg (488x410, 87K)

lol except how many american lives vs russian lives were lost in the great war?

>the christmas day truce
it's kind of crazy to think they they were the best friends that any man would ever have
Nobody in the world understands what they went through except for them
And then the next day, they have to go back to their sides and start killing eachother again

Absolute diamond dogs

Attached: Big Boss.jpg (1280x800, 380K)

keep deluding yourself, kike lover

>Trump looking forward to the ceremony
>suddenly doesn't go
>he's been to many other memorial events before, even in the rain
Seemed fishy

>Moarpheus confirmed Israeli shill.

So you're saying he is a shill because he supports Trump and trump loves our holy country? fuck you. long live the jew and our favorite Jewgoy, Mr. Trump

i'm believer!
i mean i'm on Jow Forums so i believe every fucking conspiracy out there of course

he went into the doomsday bunker with putin

he never even showed up to the big dinner party tonight. completely AWOL

No. He's a shill for echoing what tons of other shills are about a specific date which is the day after there was an assassination attempt on Trump today.

That’s why I call him sergeant bone spurs.

Complete POS, love to be on the high ground when he makes a stop by me.

>the day after there was an assassination attempt on Trump today
please provide proof, ALex Jones
besides, if there was a threat, he still have should have gone to honor our fallen brethren because he's a patriot. so i thought. Viet fucking nam all over again!

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-marine-one-departure-23/
>THE PRESIDENT: So we’re heading off to Europe. It should be a very beautiful period of time — the 100th anniversary of the ending of World War I. We have many countries; the leadership of many countries will be there, especially since they heard the United States will be there. And we look forward to that. It’ll be a great, really, commemorative service. I think it’s going to be something very special. I’ve seen what they have planned, and I think it’s going to be something very, very special.

Attached: 1523856860786.jpg (984x1161, 318K)

I get it that he's pissed at Macron and France for the european army shit. But why insulting his country's soldiers in the process? Does he think they weren't heroes because they were killed?

Wrong picture

Attached: 1534330226799.jpg (968x1285, 518K)

Grandfather must be rolling in his fucking grave right now. I think trump should just take off his pants and just take a shit on all of their graves.

Attached: 5C0BCB35-C9E0-478F-92EC-01EF11FE9B94.jpg (750x563, 71K)

Because trump is a fucking faggot with a child mind and so are his faggot supporters.

you faggots didn't give a fuck about armistice day until you saw it as an opportunity to bash Trump.
we get it, never let an opportunity to bash Trump go to waste.

>That’s why I call him sergeant bone spurs.
Implying that a bone deformity is not a legitimate reason to be disqualified from service?

what the actual fuck?
more info, anyone?

>projecting this fucking hard

Attached: B62846AB-705F-41E0-8CC0-3EEBB7E497D2.jpg (540x332, 39K)

see here

>tru/pol/

Attached: 1527571349415.jpg (540x375, 44K)

>you faggots didn't give a fuck about armistice day

assuming will always make you look like an ass. ass clown

Good to know our culture has degenerated so much that pretty much 90% of the stuff trump has done would have led to the resignation of pretty much every other president prior. Lord please end this world.

Nobody believes for two seconds that liberals give a shit about veterans.

Stop being so fuckin' retarded, and understand already that Trump isn't right wing and he doesn't give a single shit about none of us.
He only wants us fucked hard in the ass.

>Americans
>Heroes

Attached: valour.png (600x1199, 222K)

>us

If so, then why did he go on the radio discussing that the story didm't make sense from an engineering perspective, and describe bombs in the basement?

Cancelling a ceremony honoring veterans because of rain is grounds for IMPEACHMENT Drumpf!

Attached: 14331413.jpg (839x613, 241K)

Yeah let's just ignore the rape of Nanking and all of the other horrible Japanese atrocities in China.

retarded brainwashed liberal nazi post crying about Trump eating two scoops of icecream number billions

you are bad at what you do, die.

That's WW2 you sperg.
You Muricans did almost nothing in WW1.You can't respect something that didn't happen.

No but it’s called he’s andaggot who hates the troops

>Japanese killed civilians too, but let's just ignore that because we did it better just like everything else

youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w
Here is the link

did I hurt its feelings? you know it's true. you probably didn't even know the day existed before day.

reddit

spacing

pffft, world war 1 is where our country began going wrong anyway, the kikes got the Fed yoke around our necks thanks to that piece of shit Woodrow Wilson. fuck him, It's no coincidence the NWO celebrates him. he also helped the Zionists assfuck Germany with such unfair debts that it would give rise to Hitler--such a piece of shit he fucked both the USA AND Europe.

>murderous Zionist zogbots
>american heroes
The plebs dumb enough to join the armed forces of Mystery Babylon deserve to get drawn and quartered by Moustafa. Scum of the earth and dregs of society since time immemorial.

Attached: 20180619_085453.jpg (630x900, 90K)

>The year is 2045. President Fuckface Von Dickhead is finished live-streaming fucking his eighth prostitute of his first term on the White House oval table. Afterwords Vice President lex Luther, after finishing poisoning kids in the Midwest, informs the president that it is the 100th anniversary of v-e day.

He didn't want to risk getting assassinated. Sadly the left are outright declaring they want him dead. If there were a greater sense of trust, then perhaps security personal could loosen their tight transportation restrictions. The left must work on being less insane. This is a group effort, come on.

We shall fight them on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills... oh shit it's raining better go play golf.

Dumb

mother fucker ill bitch about what ever i want to this is america

>you probably didn't even know the day existed before day.

Armistice Day by Paul Simon is one of my favorite tunes...like i said..when you assume...oh well yer a dumb fuck anyways

>Nigga, they're dead.
why do you hate our troops? fuck you faggot kike

this. underrated post
they really will change their tune to whatever to try to get political wins

watch from :45 to 1:30