I'm a sixth generation Texan who was born on our southern border. Neither I, my family...

I'm a sixth generation Texan who was born on our southern border. Neither I, my family, my ancestors nor anyone I know has ever experienced a negative from legal or illegal immigration and there is nothing going on here that can't be handled and controlled through standard means. This whole thing is nothing but brainwashing to further lock a bunch of ignorants into fascism.

Attached: 1511969555368.jpg (960x960, 170K)

>Berlin
So you're saying Mexico is rightful American land?

One is keeping people in, the other is keeping people out.

We want to keep the North white. I guess you're used to living around the beans but we're not.

>I'm a sixth generation Texan who was born on our southern border.
Great why don't you go back to where your people are from
Hint: Its south of the American border

Attached: 1541790867990.jpg (659x450, 41K)

ok Pedro

Attached: op in the news.jpg (1312x954, 337K)

Fuck off faggot

>my anecdotal evidence is worldwide fact
whatever you say, fag

The Berlin wall was created to keep spies out of the Soviet Union.

Building fences on borders IS standard means. Do you spic-ey good English?

In Berlin they put up a wall to keep them IN. Big difference.

We also walls at our borders. When sorounded by potential enemies its only natural to have something that blocks free passage

>born on our southern border
fuck off spic

Attached: file.png (1600x820, 635K)

It was built to prevent East Germans from escaping the DDR.

No it wasn't, it was created to stop soviet citizens from escaping the working class utopia. Hell during its construction a soviet soldier decided to say fuck it and make a run for it.

Attached: eastgermansoldierdefects.jpg (1382x900, 624K)

East berlin was erecting the barb wire to prevent it's people fleeing to the west berlin, USA is erecting the barb wire to prevent people pouring in. What on earth are you blabbering about ? The moment texas flips you guys are getting one party state - communist style for ever. Your way of life will end and finally the barb wire will be placed so you be stopped from running away, ya retarded fuck.

Attached: 1302429041074.jpg (573x400, 249K)

are you aware the caravan violently rejected Mexico's help and some of them are armed and wanted in their countries?

You would love to experience that don't you?

Attached: C5eALAXU4AEzt6M.jpg (720x737, 66K)

Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Jow Forums has to have a boogeyman so they can feel sorry for themselves.

Israel does the same thing, where do people complain to israel when it shot another journalist at it's border? compare it with recent times and stop posting these bait images you wannabe shill

Attached: F180420ARK13.jpg (880x580, 544K)

WHY DON'T THESE PEOPLE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BASIC GEOPOLITICS AND HISTORY, HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO OPEN A FUCKING BOOK OR EVEN A WIKIPEDIA PAGE TO LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DIVIDING A COUNTY WITH A WALL AND PROTECTING ONE'S CLEARLY DEFINED BORDER FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY? WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE FEEL THE NEED TO VOICE THEIR IGNORANT BULLSHIT WITHOUT DOING A MODICUM OF RESEARCH INTO THE TOPIC? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CALL EVERYTHING A RIGHT WING GOVERNMENT DOES FASCISM? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW EASY IT IS TO LOOK UP THE DEFINITION OF FASCISM? YOU CAN GOOGLE IT AND TWO SECONDS AND LEARN THAT ENFORCING ONE'S BORDERS IS IN FACT NOT FASCISM. WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE VICTIMS OF AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT DOES NOT MAKE THEM ANY LESS ILLEGAL, YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD YOU SELFISH DIPSHIT. IN CONCLUSION, JUMP OFF A BRIDGE YOU WORTHLESS WASTE OF OXYGEN.

Attached: 2c5214b95004baf91792120bba646887415748de51d06f57e15c6f31bfec094e.gif (800x800, 3.75M)

This has to be satire.

Cool. My family lived on a farm on the border between Rhodesia(and later zimbabwe) and Mozambique for decades. I'm told people would wander across the border in search of food on a near daily basis and attack the workers just as often. that's why everyone was armed and protected each other, until of course the farm was taken by the government during land reform.

Borders are important. Property rights even more so.

Attached: FAL in Rhodesiasn Brushstroke Camo.jpg (1000x466, 260K)

Time to go back Pedro. Your people caused a lot of shit and the white man is getting sick of it. You'll be lucky if this all ends with only illegals getting kicked out.

>I'm a sixth generation Texan
doubt.jpg
>through standard means.
Normal means = applying for citizenship, not
walking across the border.
Im a Texan. Ive lived in Galveston all my life. Nobody here wants illegals, and never have. Most of the spics dont want illegals either. Your full of shit and this is a shill thread.

Attached: niggerplease.jpg (900x900, 136K)

lmfao you people really are this fucking stupid arent you

Soon the disallusion is gonna hit. When pol realizes trump hasn’t nor ever was going to change anything. If you guys knew what was good for you’d eat the rich like Bernie wanted too.

The wall in the us is for keeping people out. In ussr it's the other way around.

I thought leftists loved communism, why do they shit on the ddr?

Attached: IMG_1006.jpg (500x343, 268K)

I'm an Arizonan native who lives in Phoenix and I have had an illegal try to steal my identity once so he could work. You are a fucking moron if you think billions of dollars from your state that goes towards illegals isn't affecting your family or you.

Fpbp

>Neither I, my family, my ancestors nor anyone I know has ever experienced a negative from legal or illegal immigration
No shit, you're all a bunch of shitskin leeches

> On 1 April 1952, East German leaders met the Soviet leader Joseph Stalin in Moscow; during the discussions Stalin's foreign minister Vyacheslav Molotov proposed that the East Germans should "introduce a system of passes for visits of West Berlin residents to the territory of East Berlin [so as to stop] free movement of Western agents" in the GDR. Stalin agreed, calling the situation "intolerable". He advised the East Germans to build up their border defenses, telling them that "The demarcation line between East and West Germany should be considered a border—and not just any border, but a dangerous one ... The Germans will guard the line of defence with their lives."

gotta love that American education

>taking what commie governments say at face value
They lied about everything m8. Quit being such a fag.

Hence why trump “loves the poorly educated” and hired that moron Betsy Davos as secretary of education.

Natural resistence to the sun.

But our government officials and history books never lie do they

fpbp