Cheating is like cocaine to republicans, the more the do the more they want

Cheating is like cocaine to republicans, the more the do the more they want.

I live in Arizona and they tried to invalidate mail in ballots (including mine) this year.

If we let them get away with the level of blatant dishonesty they are demonstrating in Georgia this year, don't expect to get a vote in your state in 2020.

Attached: 7573CCBB-E880-4F7C-ACB4-F42DEAFAC45A.jpg (750x563, 69K)

Kill a Jewish child

Attached: 1541919338975m.jpg (349x1024, 68K)

>dropping thousands from rolls
aren't they non-citizens tho?

Yep, they legitimately don't belong on the rolls.

Are you just going to continue to ignore that democrats are printing and filling in ballots?

A complete loss in faith in our voting system is precisely what this country needs.

Cheating is a librul domain, you fucks and kikes have lost your fucking minds, youtube comments is rife with heaps of woke on the kikes, you're fucked

Unironically both sides are at fault. People on both sides have been trying to get election reforms and secure, standardized voting practices for 20 years now. The people in power on both sides like things the way they are because then they don't have to care about the people, it is just a contest of who can cheat better. You can own the company that installs the machines for an election you are taking part in for fuck's sake.

i fucking hate that guy.

>crush its skull with your bear hands in front of the Jewess mother

Attached: 1541921199435.png (1467x1000, 157K)

Screw your optics

Voter ID must be implemented

>counting every vote
Is that what it is? The same county that magically finds trunks full of missing ballots that all coincidentally voted Democrat?

It’s so infuriating when they blatantly try to cheat in the same way every fucking election and then have the audacity to call it fraud when we stop them. It’s all so tiresome.

Attached: 6A101A91-D4C9-4EBE-A1A3-220904943FA8.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

don't post that gay forced meme nigger

fuck off with this shitty forced meme

>Unironically both sides are at fault
>one side cheats
>other doesnt
>both at fault
burgerthinking

You realize that as they added ballots in that county, that the Republican numbers actually went up too, right you dumbass? Oh wait, you're again one of those retards making baseless claims of voter fraud despite the fact that the final vote count still had a Republican lead, and throughout the time period of the vote count updating Republican votes continued to be added to the totals. Fucking moron.

Republican dude from Georgia was running the election himself if that says anything
how much more crooked can you get motherfuckers

Yeah and what was the actual distribution? 85:15 for dems? Fuck off lmao you’re unironically trying to defend the indefensible. Your party doesn’t even try to hide its fraud anymore because the average dem voter is either too mindless or too dishonest to care.

Don't fool yourself, Red team cheats same as Blue team. This has been going on for a long time. The only difference at the moment is currently the blue team needs to cheat more, because the public is fed up with SJW shit. Go back 15 years and Red team had to cheat more because people were fed up with the war. They both cheat, and neither of them actually want to fix the problem because then they couldn't use it when it is their turn.

Except it's ok to kill the children of libs

if you actually cared about election accountability instead of "muh democrat party" you would be fucking bullshit about how this past election process has gone. there is literally more evidence that the dems have fucked with this election than russia supposedly fucking with 2016 but you people wont shut the fuck up about that

wher muh cuntry gone

>No, You!

My address was changed before the 2016 elections without my knowledge. I had the choice to complain and not have any vote, or to drive to another town and cast my vote at an address I lived at years earlier. Inactive voters should be purged. If people exercised their rights, there would be no reason to purge them. Period.

My gf absentee voted democrat to Texas. Very early. It was returned to her claiming unreadable so late that she was physically unable to vote again short of flying to Texas. Relublicucks cheat

Fuck off with that meme fag

A lot people, including legal citizens, shouldn't be allowed to vote anyway.