Kikes tried to kill trump confirmed

Kikes tried to kill trump confirmed.

mobile.twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/1061428696509243393

Attached: C53270AC-49FD-4EA2-9F6E-3CDA79736C23.jpg (640x542, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-marine-one-departure-23/
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/24839/dont-be-so-quick-to-blame-trumps-no-show-at-cemetery-on-the-president-himself
timesofisrael.com/trump-senior-adviser-and-son-in-law-jared-kushner-travels-to-iraq/?fb_comment_id=1411496465582441_1411585745573513
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep it's the perfect move for them. If he goes he gets murdered, if he's smart enough and has enough loyal people around him to prevent it but getting him out of there the traitors can gloat about how he's afraid of weather. They're such slimely bastards.

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-marine-one-departure-23/
>THE PRESIDENT: So we’re heading off to Europe. It should be a very beautiful period of time — the 100th anniversary of the ending of World War I. We have many countries; the leadership of many countries will be there, especially since they heard the United States will be there. And we look forward to that. It’ll be a great, really, commemorative service. I think it’s going to be something very special. I’ve seen what they have planned, and I think it’s going to be something very, very special.

Attached: 1516928242983.jpg (968x1285, 518K)

I would use this opportunity to gloat about the dead kikes in Pittsburgh but I’m pretty sure that never even happened.

Could have been just some "muslim terrorist". So so easy.
Please god let Q be some kind of real thing, I just need some extended happenings since my city ran out of drugs.

Q is mossad. If they predict something to happen on a certain date be weary always a false flag planned then

People planning an assassination are not necessarily the one who do the leg work. It's possible they didn't catch the rest of them.

And yet, if he did go and attend something that America wasn't exactly a large part of to begin with. The democrats would be crying that he left while Half of California was burning to the ground.

There will always be something to complain about and some angle to push with these faggots.

Decision literally made for him by the SS

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/24839/dont-be-so-quick-to-blame-trumps-no-show-at-cemetery-on-the-president-himself

Good god.

why has trump been locked in a bunker with putin all day then

are they GLOBOHOMOS?

They were gonna kill Macron with him as collateral, to make it seem less conspiratorial, Macron tipped him off.

I made that up but it sounds cool

Why would the kikes kill Trump? He's the perfect goy dog

They seem so bitter and ass blasted over it too. Like they thought they almost had it.

1) Trump is reshaping the global economy
2) Trump has condemned the fed twice in the last week

It wasn't just Trump. They wanted to take out Dunford and Kelly too, HOLY SHIT!

so weird how media outlets and very specific Dems are pushing the "oh, he's too cowardly to show" meme... even fucking HIllary Clinton herself isn't pushing that meme, yet Chuck "Six Ways from Sunday" Schumer pushes the meme

Really makes you think

Attached: Qmossad.png (457x300, 22K)

No the reason they were doing it today is because macron and merkel are in on it and they can do theatrics for the unwashed NPCs in real time.

I didn’t make that up.

Because white identity is on the rise because of him

They are so mad it’s amazing

'It was raining' is an obvious tip-off to the public that something was up, if Trump really wanted to sit inside with a diet coke instead they could've lied and said he was ill

Q has gone after them in other places, which is certainly an easy lie, but they usually don't like doing it.

Attached: 1533191653573.jpg (2560x2108, 1.15M)

That if anything happens to trump every self respecting American male needs to execute as many high level Jews as possible

jews vs jews

You forgot that there was never a president that benefited israel more than him.
Oh and btw his whole family is married to kikes

Maybe you should stop lying to yourself just to feel better about why you still support that turbo kike

>evil rat makes a false cause fallacy
>retards eat it up

sad

Jews vs Jews is the best timeline

It’s amazing to see the mental gymnastics. I just want you to know something, I voted for that Zionist cum dumpster in 2016 but just to spite delusional faggots like you I’m voting democrat. Fuck you and suck my dick.

Accelerationism 2020
14/88

Fake news media = lugenpress

Die kike

>Why would the kikes kill Trump? He's the perfect goy dog
Mountain Jew please, this isn't Plebbit or Goybook.

Attached: Trump Jew Donors.jpg (1844x1363, 482K)

A little rain never bothered MY president

Attached: obamawithservant.jpg (394x394, 32K)

I don’t think we are gonna vote again user but he’s to your weird fantasy

>every self respecting American male
kek

Attached: 912097123.jpg (720x942, 58K)

Hush kike your time is coming

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO
The absolut state of shills!!

even if the helicopter couldn't fly ?

>calling out kike puppets means you're a kike
And you wonder why the rest of the world thinks that you're a retarded shit-for-brains joke of a people.

Attached: Greatest_Ally.jpg (720x541, 77K)

You Christian zionists really believe trump is going to bring about the end times if he swallows enough kike sperm but the only that will happen is Israel will continue to grow as this nation decays and when it falls it will be because of mentally ill cuckolds like yourself but that’s ok because when it does fall I’m gunning for people like you.

14 88
These numerals mean something to me
Blood and soil

That’s what American kikes say all the time.

Remember the Pittsburgh shooting? He REALLY IS cracking down on the antisemitism isn’t he?

DIE JEW

That's fucking humiliating, I feel so bad for the navy guy.

Shut up memeflag

Ever wundered why the kikes where so silent during election? Because whatever would be the outcome it would benefit ((((them))))

Or this one

Attached: 132672483_REUTERS_Russian-President-Putin-attends-a-wreath-laying-ceremony-marking-the-anniversary-o (480x300, 58K)

Ok I’ll bet on trump solving the kike problem before I bet on you doing it

WW1 WAS A FAGGOT KIKE WAR AND NO ONE CARES

WW1 was a faggot kike war fought by faggot kikes and no one cares. Stay mad bitch boy

>kike
>memeflag
Damn nigger, you're literally retarded, aren't you boy?
Do the actual white race a favor and kys already, we've got work to do.

Attached: img.jpg (2000x1338, 216K)

No you idiot, it's saying they're included too because they were scheduled to be there, and the logistics of moving them while guaranteeing their safety in that weather is a nightmare.

More of nothing from the hasbara kike
You kikes are exhausting

Q tards are the dumbest most worthless niggers ever to be on Jow Forums

even jones niggers were more intelligent

Q niggers are literally fucking retarded

I’m just pointing out that trump didn’t show up to your gay assassination attempt because WW1 is gay and no one cares :^)

Now get in the oven.

thats the cover story

Your flag is a meme flag

Okay just stop you're in complet denial with reality. Pittsburg means fucking nothing it's off the news long ago! Maybe you should focus on how your kike lord is slowly invading your state with spics

Exactly this!

PLEASE

Pittsburgh means EVERYTHING.

Don’t forget the 6,000,011 dead Jews you bigot.

Already is

Kushner told israel to fuck off with their secret neocon deals. Half of the kike hating alt right is part jewish. It’s gonna be a Holocaust.

WTF? We aren't talking about this you retarded nigger mutt

We know the libs always project their own shit on to others. Chuckey wets his pants during thunderstorms confirmed.

Ok man you got it...

source on bunker?

So close to 666

The rod and the ring will strike

>Kushner told israel to fuck off with their secret neocon deals

Can I have some sauce with that please?
Because else fake n gay

[x] based
[x] red pilled

Literally every other president has benefited Israel more than him. Even Obama who until trump had benefited Israel the least of any president.

www.yidsrapekids.com

they're making powerful beautiful babies and leaders of men

No im not googling it for you google it yourself chink

get ready for an israeli times hasbara article. lol

Lol

you kikes think we're dumb...i mean you're kinda right, but not all of us are

There you have it lmao

Google kushner curses at Israeli diplomat

There retard I led you to water. Now drink.

was i right? your fake laugh makes me think so

>Shits on trump-israel relations
>calls him a kike
I see this all the time. It's getting real old. Seriously, just go back to T_D

Wait wtf?
>chink
Are you mutts that retarded?

timesofisrael.com/trump-senior-adviser-and-son-in-law-jared-kushner-travels-to-iraq/?fb_comment_id=1411496465582441_1411585745573513

Kill every single fucking twitter user and journalist.

California’s fine mate, I live about 30 miles or so from the town that burnt down. The air outside is like a smoke fog, but all in all things are alright

>times of israel

jew vs jew warfare? sight to behold

yeah true. but what about bunker?

ever watch WWF wrestling?

OHNOOHNONONONO BHAHAHAHA

how can you kikes be here all day every day constantly posting and trying to fit in and never even come close to actually fitting in?

Attached: 1530850189225.jpg (1913x1044, 830K)

yep. he's the kike, not you

obviously

fuck this jewhole

Attached: chuck schumer house of bras.jpg (1300x862, 310K)

oh wow. 3 kushner shills brigading a thread together.

Why would he be afraid of Putin? Apparently they were working together?

Attached: Who WhatWho.jpg (771x549, 88K)

Attached: 1535432897691.jpg (1225x529, 288K)

Attached: 1541683462474.png (1500x1000, 145K)

man
little pussyboi

this

It doesn't make sense

Attached: WhoWHatWho2.png (782x632, 90K)

Attached: 1520217794333.png (797x613, 110K)

Jow Forums is too pure for the jew.

>jews killing their own
Lol sure thing boi

and, conveniently, no matter what happened you had someone to blame for your failure at life.