Living off the Grid

Society is a fuck, cities are cesspools, I want out. However, is living off the grid tenable in today's world?

If so, what's the best way to go about it, both financially and strategically? Which countries are the best? For instance, would I be more likely left alone by buying a ranch in Argentina, rather than becoming a Canadian mountain man?

Finally, anyone have any success stories or advice that you might be so kind as to share?

Attached: 1540675724659.jpg (1280x853, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-wFsYY71wyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, could anyone recommend literature like this, besides perhaps Kaczynski and Rousseau, which deals with how cities are cesspools of degeneracy?

Pic related from The Human Zoo

Attached: citycesspool.jpg (1280x868, 135K)

Attached: 1539219126453 (1).png (500x373, 276K)

bump for interest

Walden by Thoreau.

I dunno, I'd love to as well.
The way I see it is, If some Swedish thot can do it, why can't I?
youtube.com/watch?v=-wFsYY71wyk

Go out gradually collecting comfy solutions.
You got money it‘s a small flat first plus a list of material you want. Then collect, move on balcony... get bigger flat. Put unused camping material in a corner, tents and some transport means, maybe on a car already in the garage... or have it stored or fed exed. Whole comfy flat as a box. Flat Screens, vacuumed beds, pop up tents, power stations, hifi, scientific tools...
That‘s cooler.

you need a billing address if you still want your car/internet

don't think you can just build a box and get 4g and shit post here stress free

even people with tiny homes give up

They also won‘t build tools.

Best be sell and buy quick. Like assembling lifestyle fast.

frankly id be happy without internet

i want to disappear so completely that time stops

Attached: 1535313812733.jpg (600x870, 274K)

can't tell, my whole country is vastly urbanized.
Can still try drenthe or friesland though

Attached: landschapfriesland.jpg (1600x1200, 333K)

don't know if attainable though

Attached: urban garden.jpg (2175x2550, 461K)

I did this for 5 years in Alaska, pretty much hunted/farmed for my food and every other month My parents would send a care package with smokes gun powder batteries etc. I make my own biodiesel so never have to worry bout fuel was fun the first year was hardest trying to get used to new environment (I was born an raised In az)

what made you decide to do it, and where were you living? you build a cabin or own some property already?

good on you bro

You can only live off the grid for so long before you become lonely. Find either a friend or a woman who's willing to go off with you.

Care to elaborate? Sounds interesting

Attached: 1533187614224.jpg (1024x733, 81K)

i have no friends, ill worry about that until i get out there, im sure i can just keep myself company

Attached: 1508039768869.jpg (3456x2304, 2.48M)

Just dont do a Ted Kaczynski or Chris McCandless

That's what they all say
>I can just keep myself company
You won't, you'll go nuts due to being isolated for so long

in a town south from where i live they have communal gardens which are working pretty well.

how is that possible ?
you never get more than one hour of sun
in between all the rain.

pic related

Attached: 20181002_163259.jpg (4160x3120, 3.19M)

"how do i do x"
oh no i need internet

Attached: hfhnienfzkvngelnl.jpg (1920x1280, 1012K)

of course they're all white. could you imagine niggers trying to do this? they would steal the fucking yields and not maintain the rest of the crops, while whitey took care of it all.

ok they are soros loving shills but their work is pretty nice

i may try to work there to learn some stuff about gardening/agriculture. Can be useful for future homesteading.

Attached: 1541229204774.jpg (1437x908, 232K)

That Swedish thot had the support of her mother and she already had an income. She didn't just go innawoods and start a new life.

> (OP)
>

well damn, i never thought anything of 4chin besides Jow Forums

Hey frens, anyone got the source on this? now I want to study zoo animal behavior to see if cities really are zoos for humans. if so, this is profound.

Cute enough.

We have one here and it's dominated by the Arabs.
It's called MO'estuin instead of moestuin.

Kill me now

Attached: 1539196714557.gif (220x220, 27K)

Just move to a white countryside , get a gun license and befriend your neighbors , should be enough. Gardening is a shit.

It's from The Human Zoo by the great Desmond Morris

just copy varg

Apes absolutely masturbate though.

This. Buy a cheap piece of land. Get a tiny house or Camper and start to build your own house.

Was this written by a pseudo-intellectual Duning Kreuger brainlet that never left his house?
Virtually all of those fucking things (except for maybe getting obese or stomach ulcers) happen to "wild" animals.
Is this bait for edgy teenage faggots?

Windows like that off the grid are a stupid fucking idea, you'd waste all of your firewood keeping it just above freezing.

Fucking leafs. How the fuck did any of you survive before we invented furnaces for you?

None of this is true.

You need internet to look down upon the world. Pull for Skycoin get lucky and fluke it's way into an interesting future.

I live in Holland it is against the law.. Europoors do not have freedom...

Attached: pepesad.gif (220x184, 8K)

>What are books
Spoken like a true scholar burgerboi

Check out ThuleanPerspective on YouTube.

>invented burning wood
Also picture windows are fine if they are triple paned, and even of benefit if it faces the sun.