What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 1540362950066.png (818x656, 724K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-Tm4T78Nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hiro is a faggot and the mods are stupid niggers

Soigoy isn't as smart as he thinks he is

Attached: Sargon Saves the West.png (1278x473, 846K)

lying and narcissism.

>What went wrong?
Thinking he was alt right to begin with

Don't foget that he can't identify what a white person is. It's too bad because I heard he had a suit.

Attached: 1536954189229.jpg (667x1024, 57K)

weak sperm

"wifes womb" should really be above one of those

Remember that time he tried to convince everyone Southern Europeans weren't white after he got caught lying about being a quadroon, while at the same time being a race denier?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-Tm4T78Nc

Attached: Sargon.png (965x648, 796K)

Sargon is shit. His critique of libertarianism is an absolute joke (if you truly believe in individualism, then it will naturally lead to libertarianism and anarchi-capitalism, but Sargon is too stupid to realize this). Likewise, in his critiques of "ESS JAY DUBYAS" he's way too stupid to understand any of their points. Why are Muslims/niggers doing so terribly in Western societies? Is it "systematic racism" or is it low IQ? What implications do each of those answers have? But Sargon just skips over all of this by saying "hurr durr I don't caer about raec!!!!"

One single phrase turned him into a (bigger) faggot

your rate of spamming this shit shows how deeply in love you were, why dont you fucking tell us.

Attached: SargonSpam.png (832x3656, 1.66M)

Honestly, I think it was going too far. You can't claim moral high ground and make fun of someone's kid dying. On the other hand, pro abortion fags don't even believe fetuses are kids, so I don't know.

99% of spammers are cunts.
1% are OP

I don't want the moral high ground. I want this fat shitlib to go away and stop ruining our memes with his gay center leftism.
The best possible outcome is if he kills himself.

He piggybacked on the anti-SJW nonsense, built himself an audience of impressionable children who were impressed by his accent and he let himself be convinced by those people that he's smarter than he really is. The appearance of intelligence is super important to him which is why he'll constantly drop some philosophical sounding terms in his conversations even though he clearly doesn't understand what he's talking about like time he said he "loves terrorizing SJW's with the Socratic method" or when he accused Richard Spencer of arguing with "too much pathos and not enough logos."

He's a really pathetic dude.

i checked out the liberalists website and they don't even have a right to bear arms, its like a super faggoty version of the bill of rights

>jokes about rape are ok
>jokes about miscarrage aren't

Trying to play the moral game with a disingenuous fuck is a good model for losing.
I'll be civil when he answers if Laurence Fishburne is white and stops parroting SJW talking points.

We will make him wrong again
gg / R3E7xv

Attached: patch.jpg (500x500, 64K)

This brigading doesn't look good for Jim, sweetie

you posted picture proof of it, CI-OP

What didn't go wrong?