When did Jow Forums decide hating niggers wasn’t edgy enough and started hating Jews because some drug-addicted...

When did Jow Forums decide hating niggers wasn’t edgy enough and started hating Jews because some drug-addicted Austrian manlet made up conspiracy theories about them 70 years ago

Attached: 9E0B197C-BFED-4A7D-9882-ACA08DE6C33B.jpg (682x1023, 82K)

>made up

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Attached: A4F4A957-09D8-47A9-888B-E27F87B49DB1.png (646x624, 248K)

Attached: av67fnabx0t11.png (928x8800, 1.21M)

Why not both?

>70 years ago

Attached: Historical Jewish Expulsion.png (928x8800, 1.17M)

>australians invented antisemitism
I could see it.

Attached: aus.jpg (433x417, 85K)

T. Kike Noseberg

>kike bastard 70 years ago
Nice try, Chaim. From Moses through the prophets and Christ until the apostles and disciples, you've always been the synagogue of Satan, made for the day of destruction.

Attached: 959EDFC7-557F-443D-B249-EAAC885FFDC0.jpg (750x750, 53K)

go post autism like this somewhere else
S A G E
A
G
E

Sorry. Had to do it. Too much hate against Mestizos.

Look at the names and religions of people who participate in usury via central banks, people who brainwash others through media that they own, and people who push communist or Marxist multicultural agendas in universities. I don’t dislike Jews but it’s awfully suspicious that 95% of these people are Jewish.

Well blacks are just acting in (ir)rational self interest. It's only logical for a board of funny internet racists to be more concerned over who is responsible for the rapid increase of non-white populations in traditionally white countries, along with the anti-white propaganda they consume

Around Jews, never snooze.

>When
It was like...yesterday bro weren't you here lol?

2012ish? after Ron paul era

Niggers, without jews around to excite them, are docile creatures, only capable of harming one another.

If they're so made up why are they illegal in certain parts of the world?

I only pretend to hate niggers so I can hang out with these cool mother fuckers who hate jews though.

Yes. And think about it, what other historical even is illegal to question in 20 countries around the world?

Jews are the reason everyone hates jews and you know it.

Jews are the wellspring from which niggers flow.

Attached: quote-our-race-is-the-master-race-we-are-divine-gods-on-this-planet-we-are-as-different-from-menache (850x400, 99K)

Attached: 1495768119934.jpg (634x496, 111K)

Attached: 1487989854786.jpg (785x431, 135K)

>made up conspiracy theories
Uhm no sweety, that's not what happened.

go back to your unfunny, failed comedy career Sarah you worthless kike

Look, it is another "da joos dindu nuffin" slide thread.