AUS/POL TERROR EDITION #2

Hey faggots. Still cucked by immigration?

>>THE Bourke Street terrorist took authorities by surprise. A dangerous “black spot” is making their jobs even harder.
news.com.au/news/national/melbourne-stabbing-attack-was-terrorism-incident-police-say-as-islamic-state-claims-it/news-story/95ad6cca7af9e87528d814a6b96f693e

>Is Australia the next big 'Big Short' for global investors?
abc.net.au/news/2018-11-11/is-the-australian-economy-a-big-short-for-global-investors/10480772

>Northern Australia white paper ambitions stifled by red tape and lacking infrastructure
abc.net.au/news/2018-11-11/northern-australia-white-paper-failing-to-deliver-outcomes/10463722

>Labor promises plebiscite on Australia becoming a republic if it wins government
theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/nov/11/labor-promises-vote-on-australia-becoming-a-republic-if-it-wins-government

Previous

Attached: 1512674096972.png (650x969, 847K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K7SoztdOtY0
bananafever.com
nextshark.com/chinese-locals-asked-think-white-people-answers-making-people-sad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Melbourne, PRC

Second for Melbourne, PRC

Fuck man it just gets worse

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-01-15-54-15.png (1080x1920, 955K)

Country's fucked lads.

I'm angry, angry about this country and the communist traitors who infest every city

Attached: 1541830814988.jpg (1210x1080, 578K)

xth for renamon

tbqh, i would.

Attached: 45 stoppin power.webm (1024x435, 2.7M)

Is there any sauce to the stabbing cunt being out of jail fresh

Spam this till it goes viral among boomers on facebook

Attached: aus-jews.jpg (800x570, 208K)

Dermot

Wont work, boomers worship israel

I'd fuck it after a few cans

Who here /brisbane/

Attached: standstrong.jpg (256x197, 13K)

GC master race

You see, if you weren't retarded and didn't have all the anti-semitic shit that would actually go viral.

But as usual Jow Forums is full of low IQ retards.

You like the Goldie? Seems like a trash place to live, honestly.

aye, northside brissie in a shithole town

Attached: 1541934013857.png (640x356, 493K)

Reeeeeeeeeee

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-07-17-24-43.png (1080x1920, 992K)

yeah its pretty shit when One nation elects Labor

wrong thread let me delete that

I never go into the trashy part of the gc, only the /comfy/ part

When we gonna have a pol range day cunts? You DO have your licences dont you

>You DO have your licences dont you
i cant even be bothered to check my car's oil, why would i bother jumping through a few hundred Government cuck hoops just to get a basic human right?

Attached: 1541305371576.png (675x675, 152K)

>druggos and trannies
Just fuck my shit up.
North or South of the River?

Attached: chuckle.gif (500x349, 906K)

I'm logan so I know what you mean by trashy eh. Fucking can't find a decent job around here and fuck going to the centrelink cause people are always shitting up the place.

I'm down for a range day (dont have my license though, gottta get it sorted when i get a job). What parts are the /comfy/ parts for you? Always lookin for new places to explore.

Hes a much more convincing woman then nyan cosplay.

Go for it

>Labor grandstands about the liberal gay marriage plebiscite
>Promises one of their own overpriced fucking surveys

Reminder to vote third party in box 1

>third party
Go Independent or go broke, the political parties don't deserve your vote.

Dude i swipe right on everything for the fuck of it. All the trannies, dudes, single mums in their 30s ect.

I rarely get a match ever. I must be the ugliest cunt. Im yet to get a match with a single mum, just let that sink in

>Logan
southsiders are scum, i know this because i have to go to Jindalee every friday for work

Attached: 1541854058655.jpg (1160x1099, 187K)

lol last time i was in centrelink some fat lady was yelling about the slow service and went on about how much heroin she was gonna do when she got home then the cops kicked her out

by /comfy/ i mean the suberbs

nyan is beautiful fuck you

What a qt lmao

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-11-22-55-30.png (1080x1920, 2.48M)

Well did you swipe right?

Daily reminder the ADF thought this was a good idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=K7SoztdOtY0

I used to work at the DFO there and it was trash. Southside is far superior, northies are a bit queer.

fucking sucks mate. so much trash just shitting up the suburbs now. I went to the centrelink the other day and some lady was gettin carted away after having an attack when they wouldnt give her her payments early or some shit.

fuck surfers though. my normie family wants to go there for christmas.

Fuck you’re a disgraceful bunch of faggots. Just to think this day is dedicated to some semblance of protecting you. KYs’ and the poofterised cities you spawn from you parasitic scum dog cunts

Independents always pick a side to gather favour, third parties you know where you stand plus no issues with factioning.

>northies are a bit queer.
brissie central is queer faggots, northies are based up until Chermside

The turret spins target found, target found the big gun shakes the ground

Kill yourself you fucking rat.

BASED

Typical Stacey aussie girls.
I thought they wanted more shitskins, they probably weren't interested and now want more Stacies instead, at least they usually have a bit of go about them.

>comments disabled

>surfers
Yeah if they want to get glassed

i moved back to country Victoria 3 months ago and now i run a mobile animal petting zoo business with my sister. i have never been more happy in my life, moving back to the country was the best idea i ever had, now i have no worries at all. there are no niggers, no kikes, no shit skins and no chinks. i haven't had a panic attack in over 3 months. i don't see all the nasty shit any more so it must not be happening right?

sick of teaching ESL to nips and failing miserably at getting any local poontang?

Think so?

pic related
>third parties
Theyll flip as soon as they get their legislative agenda dangled in front of them, they always do.

Attached: psychological reasons.jpg (1172x1293, 207K)

Your life sounds mint mate.
The nasty shit still happens though.

>nyan is beautiful fuck you
Whatever gets your motor running, mate. I'm not here to pass judgement

Australia doesn't even have a military, stop larping.

The ADF is a laughing stock.

We never needed you at all. Ever. Remember that. Nippy.

Says the city dwelling cum stain. You’ll never amount to anything more sadly, faggotised little bitch. Go and catch a taipan alive before ever posting again or forever be the trap you are progressing towards

Well I just won't bloody vote at all then thanks uncle

>logan
Jimboomba here.

ive been to japan before nigger you people are like fucking ants lol why didnt you let me into your strip club

Mornin from the states mates
>Labor promises plebiscite on Australia becoming a republic if it wins government
Monarchy or bust

Attached: DlVfkQeU0AMdgis-768x409.jpg (768x409, 44K)

>2 years away from becoming a wizard
>stuck in a shitty dead end job
>being a recluse due to heavy depression has resulted in me losing a shit tonne of friends
>suicidal thoughts every day now

Looks like its time to make that trip to bunnings and take advantage of that 20% off rope sale

Attached: 1538919263386.png (509x574, 295K)

>monarchy or bust
It's all over here user. China or bust is a better bet

Still makes me chuckle to this day that Australia threw away their white paradise without so much as a whimper and refuses to vote for any of the nationalist parities that would have shot of restoring the British only migration. Pathetic.

Attached: 1536780532580.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

I'm going to vote for a republic, if we are going to be as mutt as the US we may as well be a republic like you.

says the gook dicksucker getting buddy buddy with ling ling at the soapland

Nice try Zhang.

Attached: 1465830175360.jpg (655x527, 59K)

you're worse off than us in every way abdul

Who here avoid beenleigh train station like the plague?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2317x1205, 451K)

>30 per cent of English births are non-white
Keep talking Paki.

>let the jews in
>let the jews in
>let the jews in

Your country looked alright too in it's own way, even though it's filled with pommy cunts. You can't talk bongy.

Ayyy you're about 20mins away from me. Nice to know there are some other guys around this area. Was thinking about moving to Jimboomba or South/North McLean in the future.

I suppose having your own version of the electoral college is better than direct democracy, but still

Don't throw stones in glass houses mate.

Don't do it man. Have you tried applying for other jobs?

it is pretty mint, but when late autumn early winter comes around i'll either have to work for the kikes at CSIRO again or actually finish studying to become a vet.

women in the ADF literally get fucked raw and hard constantly by the dudes in the ADF. I can't really blame the dudes in the ADF wanting more chicks to pass around the barracks.

Um, they are in. We are in a zombie movie and we're the last of the unturned.

We seriously need to ditch this fucking preferential voting system

Literally designed to keep the same two parties in power

I'm sick of that flag, and I'm sick of anglo faggots claiming to be based when they are shitty boomers.

What do think they whole point behind the gap year program is?

Yep, it's a seething wog.

Attached: 1486534276719.jpg (436x361, 39K)

>he supports a Republic

Attached: look at him.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

>Peoples Republic of Australia

Attached: Chinalia.png (1280x674, 24K)

What sorta veterinary science are you studyin?

insectoids need not post

I mean the chinese hate feminists, muslims, black people and would cut all benefits to abos...

>not Bob Katters Peoples Republic of North Queensland

Gator holocaust when

Nah mate gonna be Special Administrative Region of Australia an undeniable integral part of Chinese sovereignty of course.

You forgot white people, freedom, and culture.

HA HA HA we are so fucked. Australians are so fucking dumb they will vote yes so Labor can write a new constitution empowering themselves and fucking us even more.

I'm not a wog I am half potato nigger.

Lets face it, lib vs lab/green is a competition of who can fuck the country and make away with the most bickies, we don't deserve a flag at all.

>implying the current government doesn't hate those.

Honestly can't wait.

>fucking us even more
There is no way we could be more fucked.

Chinks love white people, hate freedom and culture.
bananafever.com

>X is bad, so let's just embrace Y which is even worse
Are you even trying?

trans rights in our new constitution :^)

Fucks sake the mindless shits would actually support this and probably abolish the Senate and the States as well. Fuck them if they do win.

Why the fuck anyone thinks giving these sacks of shit political parties more power would be a good thing beats me.

Are they really this fucking stupid?

Attached: Wat could possibly go wrong.gif (232x200, 1.2M)

>filthy Mick
Why don't you fuck off back to Ireland then.

>implying chinks don't like white people
nextshark.com/chinese-locals-asked-think-white-people-answers-making-people-sad/

"Hate speech" as a crime in the constitution, holocaust denial as a crime in the constitution, can't insult religions, etc, it can always get worse

>that website

Attached: Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg (837x892, 98K)

Love Jimboomba.