Is he regretting it?

He fought the Nazis for the right of his grand daughter to do this in 2018.

Attached: 01_447117618962078_3024937254595330048_n.jpg (801x801, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qiu_Fazu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Racist much?

could be a based nip

also, the daughters tend to marry back into whites anyway

and if the sons aren't 10/10 chads, they die off

source - half breed

Asian men are sexy as fuck I want to cuddle with him desu!

Attached: RTX2NPOG.2e16d0ba.fill-940x627.jpg (940x627, 92K)

Why not? Look at his beautiful daughter and the monstrosity beside her. The fucking state of some burgermutts is pathetic.

I feel for you senpai
>all the race mixers that don’t realize the identity crisis that come with it

ty

Racist much?

Better than a nigger like most ww2 hero's granddaughters are with

At least the kids won’t be AFWM HAPA. Those are always the mental fuckups - c.f Elliot Rodgers

Germanics have weak genes and blonde hair and blue eyes are a sign that their genes are even weaker than usual. They normally have sickly children with a dozen different little illnesses and weaknesses like varying degrees of autism, connective tissue problems, weak physique, and transexuality unless they breed with asians, slavs, or anything that isn't another germanic.

grammy and granpappy are wrinkly as fuck but they don't actually seem to be pissed off or poorly disguising it. they make a nice couple, wish them the best

G-d that’s so hot..

mixed breeds between whites and asians are ugly as fuck and look like Turks not to mention that they are psychotic

I have seen 3-4 AM+WW couples and they always look like those two.

Well, at least he's not a nigger.

The hottest thing in this life is watching an entire race negrify themselves in real time. Ughh and the fact that the old man is a nazi that’s getting fucked up his faggot ass for what he did to the Jewish people makes this even more poetic.

There was an article in a womens magazine in the 3rd Reich about some lady who got impregnated by a Chinese guest worker, and she was asking if she could marry him. The man ended up being deported, kek.

The world would be a better place if every country had such a policy

Attached: 1541831683777.jpg (824x768, 183K)

anti-White much?

this. I was watching a southern aryan girl wrapped around a confederate flag sucking a BBC on /gif/ last night. I've never cum harder in my life

He's not a Nazi you dyslexsic fuck, read the OP again

During Nazi Germany, there were never any restrictions or laws against Japanese & Chinese men and German women. There were many cases of Chinese men marrying German women including this guy who studied in Germany as a doctor and would go back to China and become "The Father of Chinese Organ Transplants"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qiu_Fazu

If you looked at German-Sino relations, Germany was always very good to China even to the point of helping them modern their military which helped tremendously against their fight against the Japanese.

Attached: Qiu Fazu_Chinese surgeon_in germany_01.jpg (265x190, 5K)

cringe

Attached: mutt.png (210x181, 4K)

Cant be racist against whites. Try again, Nazi.

cringe

"ya know son, in the war i probably took out a few of your kind"

Rather my daughter Mary an Asian than an African.

It would hurt too, but I guess it's the lesser of both evils indeed.

she has roasty eyes. She looks like the type of woman who loves fucking huge strong guys so this nip must be loaded because he certainly isnt her type.

Attached: 1512554511270.png (812x576, 509K)

hot desu
i-is there a sex video

maybe, she could just have a azn culture fetish or universal christian upbringing

She's got the thousand cock stare, she's been a lost cause for a long time. Poor guy.

In your opinion, faggot.

who?

>Is he regretting it?
yes.

There is none that I know of

I feel like every new dick a woman sits on, she loses just a little bit more personality

The old lady has tentacles on her chin

Based and redpilled

The golden race of humanity

The future is hapa

Asians/Eurasians are superior

Attached: 2661C87B-9583-4BCB-A0A9-313111BF5B39.jpg (1080x1080, 181K)

What if Asians just married Africans.

Attached: the future.jpg (600x450, 39K)

I understand Black men's appeal, but why would anyone pick an Asian? What's good in them?

You would get Naomi Osaka

Attached: Naomi-Osaka_-WTA-Tennis-On-The-Thames-Evening-Reception--12-662x993.jpg (662x993, 133K)

Who gives a fuck. Seems like a good union to me, on the face of it without knowing anything about these people.

Attached: Channel-Iman.jpg (600x408, 38K)

Attached: 8f7d38d75bc212b4c74121c9cc752a81315d18c1fee67e7cff492c7a8b13949e.jpg (432x426, 68K)

cuck

cuck

He's also a failed sci-fi writer who's since fled to Australia. He denies being Asian now and in his "official author bio" claims to be "Manx and Native American".

He honestly deserves it.
How much of a shabbos goy do you have to be to travel across an ocean and kill men of your own race?
Its justice.

>australia
That was 10 years ago. Now he shitposts from his tiny apartment in New York with what little money he gets from his relatives.

Attached: 06b4b60647caceefb43c0c2e1dab6afe267a8ed1ee0b4ada87ac05500a75bbb1.jpg (1024x768, 174K)

No.

Probably. I would think so. I'd be pretty pissed if my grand-daughter threw away her white genetics for a gook.

When the "day of reckoning" comes, race traitors will be the first to get the rope.

Do "race traitors" include the (((Greatest Generation)))?

True, it's better than a nigger. However, the hapa mongrels suffer from a lot of mental illnesses.

Yes you fucking idiot, now do you have a point to make or are you going to regurgitate more talking points that someone else drilled into your skull?

>”hey friend can I have some water?”
>hurr sure thirsty much?
>”can I have a fucking drink!?”
>hurrrrr tirsty mooch??

You'd get slanted eye niggers

I think they fell for a lie. Whereas boomers x and millenials openly embraced the lie.

Yes.

Then they came home and started mutilating their childrens penises as well.
They are stupid at best and treasonous at worst.

Where are their kids?

He's an old dude. What do you expect? When people get old, their looks fade & lose energy. For old folks, it forgivable.

She'd look better if she were full-blown Asian

>He fought the Nazis
What's that has to do with his daugther marrying a nip?
If you shart yourself in 2000 it means you did it progress degeneration of the west in 2018?

Is OP a downie?

Attached: huh.png (340x340, 159K)

This dude is an Army Officer

Based and redpilled Chad

Married his traditional Christian Conservative young

Attached: E3B0CE96-CE4D-47B9-8CC2-AE7F78C17C68.jpg (1071x1071, 70K)

LOL You guess think hapa mongrels are the future?

I got news for you, they're anything but! Sure, they are not as bad as niglets, but they come with a heavy price. Most have mental illnesses & are psychotic. Also, they are not nearly as attractive as their full-blown Asian or full-blown White counterparts. In Asia, hapas are mocked & ridiculed. They are also bullied.

Race mixing has consequences.

I’m not even mad. They seem like lovely people. Wish them well

he fought because it was his duty to his nation , nothing to do with who his daughter decides to fuck .

Attached: 1541085023979.jpg (960x685, 80K)

But at least he saved europe from the ebil natzis

Their kids could be /ourhapa/ like pic related

Attached: 5727A187-FDB4-4247-9E8B-A726BBD345B3.jpg (225x225, 7K)

She has a thing small sausages

Attached: 51htCZMeB2L._SY450_.jpg (383x450, 43K)

It could be worse, much worse

Attached: coosn.jpg (749x779, 64K)

Racist is not an argument just a label. There is nothing wrong with it, or by your definitions humanity is fundamentally flawed. But than i would call you a Christ cuck and we are even.

Based chink business men

Gross. Bug children. Looks like she's had surgery done on her face.

>Standing on a lower level stair to make him appear like he's taller than her.

Bottom right pic.

I’d make babies with her with no shame

Turning your children into mutts is extremely cruel and the one thing I would never consider racemixing. Our sense of identity suffered so much in the last hundred years but at least there are "us", I cannot imagine the horror of a child that has been born outside of any "us".

That's happening here,
Except it's the yellow man from the middle kingdom, and not the yellow man from mountain gate who is fathering those children.

>america the post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1541856172291.png (600x600, 247K)

>tfw my grandfather admitted to being on the wrong side of the car and thinks the only reason WWII was allowed to happen the way it did was the lack of worldwide communication like we have today

We can do it boys. We have the internet now. The Jews can't hide.

Theres nothing wrong with asians and whites mixing, euroasians have higher probability of being a thing in the future than the "white race"

Attached: 1527853681443.png (746x718, 480K)

Racist much?

Yes. What's wrong with that?

Judging people based on traits they have no control over whatsoever is almost objectively unfair.

There is no objective right and wrong though.

no - the asians are too many. They will overrun everything, like a weed.

that's what a real woman should do

>fucked japs
>now japa are fucking my daughter

So it's okay to be racist. Great.

this. I'm an extremely over weight (due to metabolic disorders) 4 foot tall man with an ugly af face. I demand a 6 foot tall blonde, blue eyed goddess and if she denies me, it's not fair because she would be judging me based on traits I have no control over whatsoever and is objectively unfair.

What identity crisis? You watch Hollywood way too much. Not every multiethnic person is going to suffer some netflix tier drama about their backgrounds unless they seriously have weakass parents or they themselves have some form of mental illness. Stop pushing this retarded meme.

If that asian guy was raised right, respecting elders are drilled into your head by the culture. God help you if you disrespect your grandfather/grandmother in front of your parents, you’ll get a whooping, none of that words only bullshit from white parents.

Some say that AMWF children turn out OK while WMAF children turn out fucked up. Is there scientific confirmation to this?

cringe

Attached: 1535041947458.png (630x630, 908K)

why would he? look at his bulb nose
he has nigger genes.

Attached: 1509884909405.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Don’t know about mental stability but it probably comes down to the parenting.
The dynamic of the white father vs the asian father and the cultural backgrounds they bring since they should be the authority anchor for the kid growing up.

Yeah. I don’t have daughters yet but if I did I wouldn’t even be that upset about them marrying an asiatic. You should disown them though if they marry or breed with a nigger or Jew or Muslim

Young pretty white women are the most sought after, most privileged things on earth.

desu I am ready for the chinese century. at least they hate muslims and niggers.