Is it true that american's always use deodorant after taking a shower or even multiple times a day?

I've overheard some americans talk about europeans having horrible body odor all the time.
I'm german and I only ever use deodorant when i'm going out or when its really hot outside. I don't know a single person who uses deodorant ever single day.

Attached: image.jpg (600x400, 35K)

you smell like shit but you can't tell because you smell like shit all the time

it's 2018 you fucking imbecile

Yes we do you fucking stinky kraut.

yes but not me

I think they say that because most "Europeans" now are niggers

I'm not saying we never use it, I'm just saying that we don't use it every single day or even multiple times a day. Like why the fuck would you put on deodorant if you're wearing a hoodie or something? It's expensive and ridiculously unnecessary

>expensive

$3.00 US. Maybe if your economy wasn't shit you wouldn't be saying this.

Are you talking about deodorants or antiperspirants or both?

most Americans still wear shoes indoors in their own homes. whats the point of deodorant when you track the street and public toilet inside your living space?

you are not german achmed, and yes, everyone of you kümmelniggers reeks to hell

>why the fuck would you put on deodorant
To hide your stench.
The absolute state of eurotrash.

I don't use deodorant all the time, but I work in a laboratory where we're not supposed to use deodorant, cologne, perfume, or makeup. My soap already has a scent so that's quite enough.

Attached: sucide.jpg (1239x795, 230K)

because first world countries dont want to smell like sheep rape

that's funny. Literally every house I've ever been to users a foyer or laundry room to store shoes when you come in. You probably didn't know that because you're from fucking Canada.

I wash my armpits with anti-bacterial skin cleanser and never have even the slightest hint of stench no matter how much I perspire.

Maybe Americans are using deodorant all the time because it's literally half of their population are obese and sweaty fucks

I pee in the sink to save water.

I take a shower every morning and put on deoderant if I'm gonna go to work or be out in public.

don't lie. americans sleep with their shoes and socks on

don't mind the unnatural alien tier meritards, if you want to keep your health, don't do what they do.

I bet using deodorant everyday drops your T levels a few %

That's why I take showers every day and wash my armpits, after their cleaned there's literally no point in putting deodorant on, except that it's really hot and long day and you sweat a lot. But you only really ever smell something if you bury your nose in your armpits anyway

>calling him achmed because he doesn't use deodorant
If anything I've noticed that middle easterners and Indians use a suspicious quantity of deodorant. Enough that it makes you wonder if they're trying to cover up something.

Europoors don't use deodorant because it's oppressive to the filthy migrants.

I use deodorant everyday after I shower

Why not the bathtub?

I love dropping my pants down to my ankles and pissing freely in the tub.

worked in a warehouse with a german guy for a few months, never wore deodorant and smelled like crap. everyone in the building talked about him behind his back and kept complaining to the boss

Shit you put in your armpits

I use deodorant after each shower as well .

This is what unbathed trailer trash actually thinks

>fuck hygiene if dem filthy browns doing it

I bet you cover your BO with axe lol

Deodorant is industrial carcinogenic waste repackaged for you to spray on your underarms, one of the thinnest, most sensitive areas of skin. I wonder (((who))) could possibly be behind this.

citation needed

you people are filthy animals you would never be allowed in my home

My husband is from Germany never puts on deodorant, he stinks but it's not noticeable unless you go to his pits to sniff. He doesn't even shower every day so I have no idea how he does it. I don't put on deodorant after every shower. Only time I put it on is after the 2nd day and I have no time to shower.

Anti-persperant causes cancer. You body gets rid of toxins through sweating. Do NOT use deodorant labeled as anti-persperant!

You're fags though, you naturally smell like shit because you eat the poopoo

Why the fuck would I put on deodorant if I'm wearing a lot of clothes, like a sweater or jacket or something, it's fucking unnecessary and stupid

>Spray
What?

You smell like shit if you don't wear deoderant, no conspiracy there.
Or do you not wipe your ass because the jews want to overcharge you for soft paper?

I dont wear it everyday...maybe once a week. I dont smell, so I dont use it.

>Indian guy walks into room
>cheap cologne can be smelled throughout the room
>pretty sure he's using cologne as a bathing substitute

AND....
This ... Is why we need a huge wall.
Now im going to slam my head against the wall for a while. Please Al-Father Trump keep these stinking foreigners out of our White Country.

Canadians use maple syrup as lube when the moose fucks them I hear

I'm a nova Scotian and I've never used deodorant in me life It smells great I smell like a man

Jow Forums is full of Jow Forums neckbeards who smell like shit, who would have guessed

"The moose?"

The only thing fucking us is Trudeau and immigrants

I never use deoderants.

I let my natural scent out like a fucking man, and I don't smell like shit because I take a shower once in a while.

Deoderant, cologne, perfume is all synthetic garbage that ruins your natural scent. Might as well dress up like women if you're afraid to smell like a man faggots.

It's a geographic and economic tendency. If you live where it snows or on a farm, chance are good you have a mud room where shoes are taken off. If you live in the sunbelt, if you're low income you likely wear shoes inside. If you're upper income you tend to change shoes when entering the house. The middle class is somewhat mixed. Also some upper income people have the entry floor as an outdoor shoe zone while the upper floor is interior slippers, socks, etc only.

>eastern europoor walks into the room
>drakar noir can be smelled throughout the room

Never use deodorant. Come at me

No thanks, don't want to get near you

Idk why we *started* using deodorant so regularly, but at this point most people don't really think about it. For most Americans ( at least men, although this isn't too uncommon with women either) putting on deodorant in the morning is like brushing your teeth in the morning, just something you do. Also deodorant is pretty cheap here, I assume because everyone uses it so often, and most people will use just deodorant, just anti-persperant, or a combination of the two, all of which are common here. One thing to remember also is the fact that, once you are used to wearing deodorant everyday, you get used to it, and therefore feel sweaty when you don't use it. Also most people only put deodorant on once a day, and most people who use it more than once generally do so because they shower during the day (guys who lift tend to shower afterwards and then apply fresh deodorant, for example.)

You guys say this shit but the truth us you're just unhygienic nerds who smell like ass. There is nothing manly about smelling like a hobo lol. You just look like a lazy piece of shit. The most telling thing is none of you obviously have jobs because they will fire your ass for being filthy and unkempt

The sink is the same height as my dick and it allows me to rest my balls for a moment while I relieve myself.

I don't need deodorant
I shower every day, wear expensive fragrances and always get compliments

The only animal I've ever fucked was a pit bull and he loved it you retarded mutt

I feel bad now... god be with you leaf, even though I know he cant stand looking at you

Eurostinks BTFO

I never put on deodorant and never will.

>creates thread whining about white women fucking non whites

There's nothing manly about being a fat ugly manchild who has deoderant that chokes up the room faggot

Oy vey I caught one!
Eternally this. Synthetic fakescent makes me retch now.

They put deodorant on their mutilated dicks too

>Flag
what pussy were you gonna get anyway?

The fact you think deodorant chokes up a room is proof you've never even witn it dirty trailer trash. I bet your overweight too.

Ah, nice.

I have a stupid bowl for a sink.

>Buy your cosmetics or you're not a good got.

Antiperspirant, to be specific. I’m not trying to sweat under my pits essentially ever.
Also, kids are taught to use deodorant as soon as they get out of the shower when they’re in sex Ed/learn about puberty in school.

At least we have dicks, French just have little clits which is why your women fuck foreigners

>sit inside rotting in your own filth or you're a normie!

>current year arguements on first post
Reddit has officially taken over

this desu.

all this commercial crap, what the fuck,

deo and washing yourself everyday is for fucking consumerist sheeple loser tards.

You think I'm going to waste money on soap and shampoo, deodorant? that's the worst fucking jew there is.

rubbing and spraying hard chemicals on your body so that your natural human skent is hidden?

dear God, the longer I read this kind of shit the more I think the plebs at the bottom don't deserve awakening.

> using deodorant
> showering everyday
> rubbing chems on my hair and body for "hygiene"
> paying to slowly kill myself
only a pleb would

LMAO

I don't use deodorant but I do shower and put on clean clothes after anything that makes me sweat.

All Portuguese apply deodorant after every shower, every day, like any sane and hygienic person. You're likely a disgusting shitskin and not a civilised german.

i love you /b/

ITT: Filthy taxi drivers and their bitter passengers.

Is it true germans prep the bull at least 7 times a day?
>Mecca is to the southeast, remember to pray or the Sharia police will getcha

As opposed to what? Do krauts put deodorant on the assholes too?

I only use deodorant when I have to like formal events otherwise I don't do anything or use salt

>I don't know a single person who uses deodorant ever single day.
JUST

I guess if you never leave your house you never have to bathe you lardass loser

Yes. In America, it is very offensive to emit body odor when in public.

No, nobody uses it more than once a day and you can't use them more than two days in a row without screwing yourself
You do apply it after a shower but not until it's been at least ten minuets
I live in Florida so if I know I'm going to be doing a lot of activity outside I'll use it but if I'm going for a run or something like that I've no reason to use any

When you smell bad your nose adjusts and you really don't notice. During the worst of my depression I'd go weeks without showering but didn't notice any smell. I'm sure I reeked. People at Walmart, a hive of scum and villainy, would stand an extra distance from me while in line. One more than one occasion I came home and could smell that someone had sprayed perfume on me while I was out yet I couldn't smell what I smelled like. No doubt it was pretty nasty.

>I'm not saying we never use it, I'm just saying that we don't use it every single day
I do, smelly fellow Germanoid

people who work in slaughterhouses don't notice the smell either
wash your armpits, asshole crotch and teeth

>lives in Florida
>doesn't use deodorant after running

You probably smell like shit

Germans dab arabian cum behind their ears after their wives have finished being fucked by them. This is why they don’t wear cologne or deodorant.

>Using a public toilet
Literally only for emergencies

I'm a shitskin. I use deo every day. What's wrong with white people? Noticed a lot of them also wear socks with sandals additionally to their horrible hygienic practises.

This is a 100% true story:

In high school we had getman exchange students who were really cool, and one of the girls was actually really pretty. The only problem? They had BO. It wasn't overpowering, and it wasn't noticeable until you got close up, but it was there.

I never used deodorant. I don’t have to. I’m 41 years old construction worker and I can come home and get assaulted by my wife because she loves how I smell. Go to the bar straight from work and girls sworm but also chad so....

>wash your armpits, asshole crotch and teeth
horrible order

>deodorant
>expensive
Are europeans really THIS poor? Or does stuff in europe really cost THIS much? What the fuck?

>putting aluminium in your arm pits
>a part of the body where you can easily absorb alcohol through the skin
ishymddt, this is the lead piping of our time.

Bad smell is caused by bacteria that is living on your skin, if you are fucking rank you should look into wiping out your current bacterial fauna and replacing it with the type that doesn't smell up the room.

There's deodorant spray

>>putting aluminium in your arm pits
Newsflash, there's aluminium free deodorant

OP is clearly a nigger. Niggers smell like shit. If you're in a building and a nigger enters it, you'll know even if there's a closed door between you.

>One more than one occasion I came home and could smell that someone had sprayed perfume on me while I was out
Jesus Christ.

Attached: E50B9B4E-55CF-4DEB-A59C-616D9D3FCF53.png (327x316, 181K)

Only reason people use deoderant so much in America is because literally every single thing is commercialized.

All the deoderant shills in here are unironically serving their corporate masters by defending people who hate their own scent.

Let me guess, you eat at McDonald's, buy beauty products, think you need bleach to clean everything, and think synthetic shampoo is the bee's knees?

Attached: not a semite.gif (554x668, 11K)

Wtf, you some kind of kraut gypsy? Isn't that haram Abdul?