The only way Republicans are going to win Presidential elections

In the future is by raising the population sizes of the states they consistently win in. Sadly my state of Texas can only hang on for so long, my buddies Arizona and Florida are at the cusp of death and everybody is looking at the Rust Belt when they flip-flop on who they elect every election cycle like in the midterms.
How can we raise the population of Middle America? I'm not talking flood it with non-whites, but just exponentially raise the white birth rate to raise the electoral votes and House members

Attached: The American Heartland.png (5400x3586, 869K)

Become Amish

They'll still win perfectly fine at the state and local level. Congress too.

Doesn't mean we should let Democrats rule indefinitely for all time

I favor a military solution. Seize power and send democrats to concentration camps.

Attached: 1526675493232.jpg (1440x2128, 471K)

Bump

Your country is going to collapse the second female president is elected. You’re gonna get Merkel’d

Tick tock drumpfie don't forget Georgia.
And Colorado and Nevada are solid blue already :^)

>develop and populate rural areas
>rural culture dies out
Good going

How else are Republicans going to win Presidential elections in the future?

GA is a pretty populous state, user. It's a slightly redder/more based version of NC

These states are going to have to get 20 electoral votes and more, it's the only way the Heartland can win against the Democrats in the future

Maybe by changing their policies?

Whites all need to flock northern states and leave the south behind. If we do that, we can make sure the shitskins stay down under.

If you have to use population control to stay in power you don't deserve to stay in power

The democratic party and their platforms and tactics now constitute a clear and present danger to the US Constitution. This is now a logical and viable option.

You would need a combination of the two to fix that.

Honestly more white people is the solution to everything, but you'd need to really exploit future technology like gene modification and artificial births to really up the white population by billions worldwide to compete with the shitskins

Change their policies to what? Pro-Mass immigration?

If you have to use immigrants to stay in power you don't have a right to have power

Attached: The great lie.png (1150x1125, 339K)

Decentralization, anti-immigration, pro-American policies, which allow Americans to get good jobs that support a family.

The biggest change they need is to have a positive agenda of their own. Opposing liberal insanity is great, but that leave liberals with the initiative. The right should be revolutionary rather than reactionary. Insurgents rather than counter-insurgents.

Fix immigration rules to prioritize Anglophone and European immigrants, the balance will be sorted in a few decades.

I honestly don't even think a majority of Americans would go through with that at this point. I'm sure if you asked where they'd like the bulk of their immigrants from they'd say Europe with "no preference" being a close second but if you actually tried implementing European only immigration they'd probably throw a fit or something about 'muh food'.