What an absolute disgrace of a human being. The 100th year honoring of World War I heroes...

What an absolute disgrace of a human being. The 100th year honoring of World War I heroes, and he didn’t make it because he’s balding and as embarrassed as Tim Pool to show his receding scalp (which he surgically relocated to the back of his head).

Attached: D8EE79C6-4F0A-4ED7-B444-E9BD763A4E39.jpg (584x584, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46168995
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what are you on about? explain the link between trump and pool, they're both balding?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46168995

What a pathetic, ghastly and slimy little fucking cunt. He is a gelatinous mockery.

Attached: file.png (250x219, 79K)

>he didn’t make it

but he was there. it was just on tele.

what are you even talking about?

There was clearly something fucky going on.

Attached: attempt.png (629x1103, 347K)

>his receding scalp (which he surgically relocated to the back of his head).
you're fucking retarded and have no idea what you're talking about

WW1 was a plot by (((them))) to turn Germany into a colony of England and France, ultimately causing WW2.

Why should Trump celebrate it?

No.One.Cares,

I'm guessing you didn't make it either.
Why did you skip an event you obviously consider massively important?

only faggots care about western europe. Ww1 and ww2 were mistakes.
We nationalist now.

>says the cuck that supports niggers kneeling during the National Anthem
lol can't have it both ways you NPC jew

>World War I heroes
You mean the alt-right nazi incels who died to protect the colonial system? Stay consistent pls, leftie

Killing your own race doesn't make you a hero

Why did you copy this exact text from a thread you posted, and then paste it in another thread as a reply? Would you shills put even a little fucking effort into your jobs? It's like minesweeper if we could just see the mines.

>World War I heroes
Trump’s a kike cock holster but what fucking “heroes” are you talking about? Both World Wars are the reason whites are in the position that we are right now. What fucking “heroes” are you talking about, Shlomo? They’re only “heroes” to you if you’re jewish.

The USA had no business in fighting in a European war. We were only manipulated into fighting by kikes so that Britain could save face and not be beaten by the Huns in WWI, then Britain would give Lord Rothschild Palestine.

Attached: Black_Hand,_logo.png (500x500, 94K)

when you are prepping your wifes bull and he accidentally blows a load into your mouth, Do you apologize to hime, does he apologize to you or do you both apologize to your whore wife?

He went today in worse conditions.

Attached: 1541943216663m.jpg (1024x683, 93K)

If the Germans had achieved an honorable ending to WWI then WWII wouldn't have happened. WII happened because the allied powers fucked Germany with a rake after WWI.

If the USA hadn't gotten into WWI then there'd be no income tax. There might not be a Federal Reserve.

WWI is when everything in the West started to go to shit. It can all be traced back to WWI. WWI was the beginning of the end.

reminder to normies and boomers this button at the top of the thread on the left hides said thread

always type "sage" into the options field whenever replying to shill/bait/slide/containment threads so it does not bump them

Attached: minus.png (280x280, 875)

Something's weird about this. No one cares more about our military than Trump. He's done rallies in bad weather before. I wonder if this is a calculated move, or something he can't talk about came up. Maybe they got wind of a plot? Very strange. It's going to be terrible optics for him for a while now. At least the timing is right FTER midterms, ubt it's still bad. Something is up with this.

>muh unfair treaty of versailles
Get the fuck over yourself wehraboos.The agreements forced on Germany after WW1 was arguablely more fair then the peace the Prussians forced on France in the Franco-Prussian war.

Libturds act like umbrellas don't exist to mercilessly shame Trump for not blindly walking into an assassination attempt. Wtf is with you people?

i will unplug your internet

Federal Reserve was created in 1913.

you fucking people are missing the point entirely. yes WW1 was terrible and was fought over for the interests of very few. no one is going to fucking argue and disagree with that. it is already VERY clear and well known how catastrophic the war was. you fucking visit that memorial out of respect for the soldiers who had to fight through that bullshit and risk getting their getting their balls blown off, which i’m sure none of you faggots could imagine how awful it was and the sheer amount of courage they had to have to have. at the end of the day war is about surging and you commend those soldiers for putting up with that, regardless of how unjust the war was. therefore it’s about the principle of trump visiting the memorial out of respect for those kids and to remind us to never repeat such a clusterfuck again

>Trump: *does anything*
>Media: REEEEEE
>You: REEEEEE
>Jow Forums : REEEEE

surviving*

Maybe he didn't show because WWI was full double retard euroshite and he's got bitches to fuck and shit to do.

The balls of him to stay inside and avoid the assassination attempt. MAGA. Godspeed, POTUS

Never again you fucking faggot they went and did it again like 20 years later shut your fucking mouth

This conspiracy goes deeper than you could ever imagine. The Baldies are far more prominent and dangerous to mankind than anyone else, you've been fooled.
Notice how all the Jews who are evil are also balding. Why do you think they wear a kippa?
Are you ready to enter the balding rabbit hole?

Is there any evidence to believe this other than just the circumstantial of a very proud ntionalist not going to a service to honor troops "because it was raining?" I'm thinking this is a possibility too. That or something came up related to bringing down the cabal that had to be dealt with secretly and privately.

And both treaties fueled revanchism in their respectable countries

DESU I think it was like an intelligence cover up. Something was supposed to happen that day but got called off and the "weather" was the reason. Or maybe something did happen. Idk does anyone have info on how public news stations communicate for the intelligence community? Like they hide their messages in plain sight?

Assassination attempt

>and you commend those soldiers for putting up with that, regardless of how unjust the war was
Or (((you))) put them on trial

Are these bot posts? paid shills? or some bored troll is posting this same thread every 10 minutes?

Secret Service didn't like it, Trump didn't go. Fucking rain has nothing to do with it.

They must have gotten their orders from Brock this morning

Attached: the shilling is bad.jpg (2772x4365, 3.06M)

Prussians did worse to France in 1870 and France didn't turn into a totalitarian jingoistic death machine.

The Secret Service must've been antsy and strongly protested going to a exposed area such as a cemetery.

Attached: AssassinationNews.png (713x1400, 450K)

>France didn't turn into a totalitarian jingoistic death machine

Yeah, France only decided to embark on a 200 years plan to kill all it's white people instead, apparently

Attached: SAGE.png (1156x2031, 290K)

False flag by alt right again

I believe this, the way they keep going on about him missing it seems a little odd, but they do go overboard, look at how (((they))) make a grandstand against it

Here's a poem called orange man bad by user:

The Orange man bad,
Makes the left even protest in sleep.
They rig votes by a tad,
But always lose then they weep.
Then take to all their twitters,
Thinking their opinion matter.
Then act like a total shitter,
Like they trash cans they batter.
They cause such a fuss,
Acting like their glad
When all they can do is cuss,
Because the orange man bad.

Did you know it's very difficult to keep up security is the rain. And with already attempts on trump's life secret service probably suggested against it.

this. I want deportations and election fraud dealt with. Could not care less about this shit. You can post about it all day and no one will give a fuck.

The Fed predates the war. But you're right otherwise, the presence of American troops meant Germany had no choice but to accept the humiliating terms of Versailles lest they be occupied by doughboys

Attached: with-this-characters-death-the-thread-of-prophecy-is-severed-23233159.png (500x503, 153K)

France already went through that a century before

I celebrated it primarily because fuck the Ottoman Empire, and it marks 100 years of the losers in the Middle East having no significant control over their own affairs and no real influence on the global stage.

Attached: 1388666891180.jpg (659x605, 145K)