Bluepill me on Trump, why should I hate him?

Bluepill me on Trump, why should I hate him?

Attached: 9D18CB7E-E472-409F-A8A4-85760E29E72C.jpg (1160x773, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qWs806pvEHY
youtube.com/watch?v=vlSkiaO3Z60
youtube.com/watch?v=Elhyo-_fR0E
youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs
youtube.com/watch?v=j6PXFI7jAyw
youtube.com/watch?v=Kn283OjPb1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 2o4xJS.png (642x224, 29K)

He couldn't gut Obamacare.

Attached: 1534740970223.png (1024x876, 709K)

Repeal of the mandate faggot

No automated turret guns on southern border. Anime not real. Traitors are walking around.

Because the media tells you faggot

You can't tell by listening to his words and viewing his actions?

Attached: waving flag of israel.jpg (1600x1071, 84K)

Because he's a regular business democrat at best.

Attached: 1332205730007.jpg (600x400, 179K)

Because he hasn't built a wall yet.

I stopped watching the news all the way back in ‘05, and almost everything I hear gets jumbled up as little more than autistic screeching. I’m looking for someone who can put the argument against him coherently.

1. Racist
2. Sexist
3. Putin's lap dog

1. Not true, but would be a positive it that were so.
2. Not true, but would be a positive it that were so.
3. Buzzwords

lmao

Because he tweets mean things and that's the single most important predictor of a successful presidency.

Anyone who tries to stop an investigation into himself, not even CARING about how that looks - regardless if guilty or innocent - is no different than any dictator out there.

Because he hasn't blown up sub-Saharan Africa yet.

this basicly. Anyone who looks unbiased at his actions must come to the logical conclusion. You need some measure of intelligence though, but not a whole lot.

he's a moron. Everyone makes mistakes and says stupid shit, but... Be honest, have you ever said anything this dumb?

Attached: C4z_5AqWQAEFZxd.jpg (700x386, 62K)

Well, I seem to have an issue with bias. Perhaps one of you could help me with that?

He denied liberals their Christmas pony.

reminder that trump was most likely involved in the planning and cover up of 9/11

guiliani as his personal attorney. they were very close before, during and after 9/11

hires john bolton to his administration. bolton was chief member of PNAC. the guy wrote the 9/11 script

very close friends with larry silverstein before, during and after 9/11

hires CIA head pompeo to his administration. pompeo knew it was coming

9/11 suspect louis eisenberg was his best man (melania wedding)

very close friends with bibi, prime suspect #1

trump was the king of NYC real estate.

trump's financial building re-became the tallest building in lower manhattan after the WTC came down. being the biggest is important to a guy like trump

marries his daughter off to the son of one of the planners

and that's just the beginning,

Good reason

i at least would have said that i get all my intel from Jow Forums

more instances of Trump's great brain
youtube.com/watch?v=qWs806pvEHY
youtube.com/watch?v=vlSkiaO3Z60

Attached: Borsdomesticterror.png (757x655, 481K)

WTF was that shit??

Attached: 1473301643647.png (480x360, 101K)

if you mean the second one, he actually said those things, but I don't know if it's clipped on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=Elhyo-_fR0E
youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs
youtube.com/watch?v=j6PXFI7jAyw
youtube.com/watch?v=Kn283OjPb1g

because he's a suicide bomber in chief.

Attached: hnn1ft7sods11.png (952x758, 635K)

this is too good

Attached: binladen_dog.jpg (477x500, 41K)

because the media tells you too

>Bluepill me on Trump, why should I hate him?
Because if you call everything he does evil it means you are a moral person, then you get to treat everyone else in your life like shit.

>tells you too

Attached: 1528207833984.jpg (613x531, 123K)

>You can't just tell by listening to what other people say he saying and accepting the strawmen built by his political opponents?

FTFY

FTFY

get a load of this shill

Because he is orange

Attached: white when convenient.png (649x424, 452K)

These are "r u kidding me" tier responses.

Attached: 1495226266766s.jpg (250x125, 6K)

It's almost like, if you call someone a shill you don't have to address their posts. Great way to stick you your weak points, faggot.

Today on bad orang man: bad orang man is bad

Attached: 1532607944990.jpg (693x387, 44K)

Look, it still thinks we are trying to play by their rules! You've made it clear theirs no getting along and any appeal to decorum or morals is merely a trap to smear us so you don't have to debate our ideas openly. People aren't falling for it anymore.

Because a great economy is a bad thing for Americans?

orange man bad

Orange man bad, bottom line. Why is this so hard to understand. Furthermore russia and grab them by the pussy. And if that isn't enough it was her turn anyway mr small hands.

Attached: shareblue.gif (600x338, 3.55M)

>Bluepill me on Trump, why should I hate him?

If you are a communist, open borders globalist, that hates economic growth, love for country, patriotism, low unemployment, higher wages etc..etc... then you should hate Trump.

If you want secure borders, lower crime, America First, higher wages, lower taxes, someone that defends America against all enemies, brings jobs back to america etc..etc.. then you should love Trump.

I think it's pretty obvious....

If you love America and want it to succeed then you love Trump.

If you hate America and want it to fail you should hate Trump.

So it comes down to whether or not you want America to WIN or Lose.

Trump = Winning
Hate Trump = Losing

Are you a winner or a loser???

Attached: winners.jpg (908x605, 113K)

But everything else is staying put. Mandate is literally nothing. People still sign up for the health care. All the MONEY is still there.

Medicaid expansion was a good thing anyway.
The mandate was unconstitutional and had to be repealed.

He admitted he was a nationalist. There has never been a successful nationalist leader. It always leads to the collapse of society, hyper inflation, starvation, genocide. To be honest, it might already be too late to stop what happens next.

haha i always wondered how many holocaust videos did you watch in high school with people like you

So, is this why people hate the left? Because even when openly invited to espouse their beliefs, all they can reply with is platitudes, buzzwords, baseless accusations and veiled insults? Is the world just so self-evidently the way it is to you that you struggle to even properly define it?

>implying all of Russian communism wasnt an import from western Europe

Every nationalist leader who hasnt started a war of global conquest has greatly succeeded

American republicanism will burn to death because of him. Nobody believes in an independent US anymore.

>moved embassy to jerusalem
>gutted iran deal, undermining us credibility
>somehow rims saudi asshole even harder than his predecessors
The best thing about Trump's campaign was that he was a Republican saying they needed to pull back on foreign intervention. His foreign policy has been atrocious, especially in the middle east. He's had some success in North Korea, but at the same time he's negotiating a deal with Kim, he just pulls out of the Iran deal. If you're Kim, this shows you that US don't stick to their word and any agreement you make with one administration is out the window once their term is up.

He's better on the economy than Obama (even if I think his policies will lead to another hard crash if not tempered) and he's nowhere near as bad as Bush jr, but he's not a good President.

I still give him a very good chance at reelection.

show your flag

Who cares? No mandate. Doesn't affect me.

Flags ruined Jow Forums. If you want to shitpost about countries there's a board for you.

he likes jews, he let his daughter marry a jew, he doesn't care about race, hes a capitalist, hes a degenerate, he doesn't care about the environment, hes involved america in global fighting and disputes such as bombing syria despite calling himself anti-globalist and hes simple as just a showman, he exists because the establishment can use a fake nationalist to trick fustrated americans into thinking their problems are going to be sorted out

on top of all that, hes just a fucking retard
either hes an idiot or hes being told to act like one to portray his supporters and american nationalists as idiots

honestly OP you should hate him because the system that ruined your country allowed him to be elected, the jews in power allowed him to be elected, the capitalist elite allowed him to be elected, the scum that fuck over normal people and manipulate society to make a profit at the expense of all morality and strength allowed him to get elected
If thats not enough of a reason for you i dont know what is.

Attached: HUGE.jpg (479x479, 12K)