Have a white family user

You know if every white male and female on this board had 3 to 5 white children each we could easily turn the tide? You guys have the power to take your country back. Do it for your race, your nation, and most importantly YOURSELF

youtu.be/UiBB0fdiNHY

Attached: 20181111_115309.jpg (960x720, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/65rws
youtube.com/watch?v=nt_3G8wnqRQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinatalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will do!

streamable.com/65rws

youtube.com/watch?v=nt_3G8wnqRQ

Attached: 7133E8C7-1FE6-4290-AA59-5A49E4A86A1D.jpg (1024x1024, 242K)

>implying the Male to Female ratio here isn't 99:1
>implying any Female here would want to fuck any Male here
>implying any Male here would want to fuck any Female here
oh wow

better than nothing

Attached: 1510874778372.jpg (1024x1534, 220K)

pols got normies up to its ears these days, most dont even like anime.

Well then why don't you go to r/pol and organize a meetup?

because all the normal people are too busy to go to meet-ups you dork. we(well they i guess) just use the website to waste time.

I have already done my part, 3 white children, 2 male, 1 female. Thoroughly red pilled. It's YOUR TURN ANONS.

I’ve done my part sired four white male children. Decided to have the fourth after finding Jow Forums in 2015

>females on this board
you realize they're outnumbered probably 100-1 if not more

>done your part
>4kids
try having another 3 then you can say youve done your part.

checked
its too late for me

>doesnt know about the based maga soccer moms of pol

But I want an Asian wife

If you cannot find a wife then marry a TradTrap and adopt a few white children.

MABA: Make American Babies Again

Attached: 20181109_223433.jpg (500x556, 76K)

Please get rid of your yellow fever.

here's your asian wife after she hits the wall fren

Attached: asian_waifu.jpg (474x355, 19K)

are you sure vegeta?

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

>white women

literally trash

>still better than the average white slab of roast beef

What if I have one?

Absolutely not. White women are awful and I refuse to be with one. I'm committed to marrying an Asian.

My first child is due in January!

fuck off

you're talking about fucking asians, kill yourself traitor

Daily reminder if your nipples are dark you ain´t white

Attached: download (16).jpg (256x197, 3K)

i said better than nothing. you do know what that means right?

it means instead of holding yourself back like a man with self control you would swoop down low and race mix like the fucking traitor you are.

nothing?
fucking nothing?
you live in the UK, i fucking wish i did, all the white women over there, im stuck in south texas, so many niggers and spics, i hate this place

feels good having both sickly grey skin and nipples

im a mixture of hispanic and scottish, my brother has pink nipples but i got the darker ones, but i got blond beard hairs. i hate race mixing, i don't wish this upon anyone.

at least one positive way to look at it is that, i can now choose from hispanic women to scottish!

I'm Dutch throughout.
Puerto rican gf 65% iberia 23% africa

What do?
Seriously i've become a lot more redpilled since i started the relationship but dont think i can end it for that.

>What do?
show your flag, that's "what do"

you failed, especially if you're more pure

god job

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinatalism

Not enough. Will mate with Dyab.

The true redpill is no children at all.

eat shit

They are kinda red not pink, does it still counts?

I'm on holidays

Anybody here saying all white women are trash shouldn't even be on Jow Forums

No worries you're offspring will be castizo. If your castizo marries white then offspring will be white.

There are no white females on this board, lol

Your kid will turn out around 80% white, not very good but better than full out race mixing

Nah I'm gay

Her brother does have blueish eyes so her iberian forefathers arent blacked by moors like a lot of them today I guess.

I bet you are one

White people are forced to work and to pay taxes - because they are only ones able to do so. Both white men and women. Using up 12 hours a day for the work and returning home tired as fuck isn't exactly helping finding a relationship, building a family or having kids.

every time I see this thumbnail, my image recognition software signals it's an anime anal sex scene

wow it does look like that

I’m working class but not a thicko sports fan. About the only chance I had to leave my class bracket is a digital career but I hate modern technology. Every other career track is totally fucked by investment cost or nepotism.

I won’t be having a family, I will die alone. When a woman finds out about my circumstances she stops talking to me. I’m 28 and it gets worse every year. I’ve mostly stopped talking to women, only coworkers I will talk to about job related things

Sure, give me a white wife first

>be me
>in second year of uni
>100% white(half irish half boer), light brown hair/green eyes, 6'4 205
>dating awesome brown haired, blue eyed girl
>she's in a non-meme major thank GOD
>in a mid/high-tier sorority but is refreshingly down to earth
>DEVOUT christian but can still have fun
really do not want to fuck this one up boys, wish me luck boys. I'm at least three-four years out from even considering getting married

Attached: 1522512369762.jpg (604x613, 51K)

based.

I'm 18 and I'm looking for a girlfriend, I want a lot of kids maybe 5 or 7, start a farm learn some agriculture and get them to help out teaching them the value of hard work and a dollar.

Whatever guns I can get in this country I'll want my kids to learn how to shoot.

only if you're white nigga

He said white pablo

numbers and godspeed

I think i saw this copy pasta

I blame it all on caffeinated sports drinks.

wishing you all the best. key to locking her in is to marry her fairly quickly then knocking her up. God speed user!

I'm about to turn 29 and am having difficulty finding a suitable woman. When I do, we're going to have at least 3 but I'm aiming more towards 5 if it's not a huge burden. Good women are really hard to find if you're not a Christian apparently and even most Christian women are shit.

Attached: 1538573002487.jpg (607x1080, 116K)

I posted a fairly similar one in the last thread yesterday, let me see if I can find it
probably used the same pepe too

gross

That's why you need anarchism or the redpill version of it: Vargism

>Entering into the breeding game

No thank you I am not an insect.

Ok. But this is Jow Forums and first things first: how does one date?

you forget everything you read on pol and you let your penis guide you

Dating means putting the formality on fecundity. The aim is to eventually impregnate the "human being" sitting across from oneself through rapid penetration--dating is of course about making this whole beastly, primal process "official" and coming to a satisfactory agreement in regards to certain extracurricular matters if you will. If it all sounds like a hassle and a burden then you are probably not dull enough to abandon your entire life to lustful wantonness, and would be of more benefit to humanity by practicing a valuable craft or improving the store of human knowledge.

Checked for based whitepill that scares the shit out of jews.

I want marriage and kids as soon as possible but the men I have been on dates with don't want to get married and have kids in future.

Regular men just don't have a reason to get married like they used to. Girls give it up too easily.

Any advice?

this is the strangest thing i have ever heard, men who don't want kids, are you sure that they were men?

You're seriously overestimating the amount of white people on here, yourself included.

use that white dating website that american renaissance uses

Don't let yourn children race mix, and you'll be fine. After two generations of race mixing, you'll end up with mutts. I know this from personal experience. Family used to be pure Spanish, but they raced mix for two generations. Some of use have white skin, others have a tan color. I have pink lips, neutral colored nips, and I'm a bit more lighter than your average Italian. My hair is black, and my eyes are dark brown. I'm going to race mix to bleach my bloodline again.

I'm 20 and normally date guys in the age range of 21-26. It just doesn't seem to be on their minds at that age, and the older men I know... Well, there's probably a reason they're single and 30+

I'm 18 and already have a family on my mind.

Unrelated question are you a virgin?

You'll have to look at 28 year olds max.
After 37 chances for down syndrome and other stuff picks up horrendously and its best for the woman to be a year not pregnant.

28 meet
30 get married
31 first kid pops out
33 second kid pops out
35 third kid pops out

2 years wiggle room for perhaps a fourth or some delay.
Anything younger than 28 is extra kids/wiggle room time.
But good luck at scoring a 23 year old at 35 if you're not rich.

"im going to race mix to bleach my bloodline"
you mean so you can taint whites bloodline.

i guess the ones who want families sooner are more right wing, find more radical bf, godspeed user

Same advice for looking for family orientated women really: men who go to church, middle class men, men who's parents are still married, men who don't do degenerate shit like drugs, casual sex and partying. The biggest problem is non-fucked in the head people find each other early so you gotta be fast before they're all taken by their 30s.

Don't be afraid to ask men up front on a first date or even before if they want kids because men who do will have a serious discussion with you about it and what it'd take for them to decide to do that with you or for their own lives to be in a place for that and men who don't will freak out and check out of any serious relationship.

Yep found it
That was me as well, it's the same thread so I didn't want to rewrite the whole thing so I went back and copied it

Point them here. Jow Forums's brainwashing will have them breed you within a year.

im not talking about myself. i mean for a man who has no opportunities, it could be worse, especially if he is getting old and has few chances left for love.

yeah the girls here are ok pretty good if you exclude the city girls who are mostly dumb laddete slags

not reproducing < mixing
you owe it to yourself to reproduce first and foremost. if you have to go your own way then so be it. most people want to go with their own race however so it shouldn't be a problem.

Three so far.

I working on it senpai, unfortunately for you I'm not "white" but I'm following the catholic logos

I hope we can join forces fighting degeneracy in the future though :)

any polygamists here?
What are your experiences?
How'd you woo your wives?
Have them agree to polygamy?

And take the chance at them ending up liberal and ruining themselves? Society is fucked dude. Stop having kids and just let the niggers take control of the planet. It won't survive long and hopefully we can start over in a few million years

Long story short, I wanted to, but never had the resources. Got sold out by too many corrupt, traitorous fellow citizens. The US does not care about or remember its own people. It uses, experiments on, and discards its people as needed. If there aren't enough uneducated to go along with it, they just ship in more from elsewhere.

in the past 6 years I met a lady and had 3 girls. I used to be really bad at dating/impressing girls. Some advice:

- be yourself, but the funny version of yourself
- get her pregnant, then marry her (try before you buy). But you have to marry before the 1st kid is born, I think.
- she will probably be liberal. That's OK, over time you can convert her. My wife votes R now, but never did before.

Also she will probably be a little crazy. Don't let her lead if so. Eventually after you set a good example, she can share leading duties (especially w/ the kids)

Attached: 1541889066835.png (948x440, 264K)

Nice try Jew I'm MGTOW.
I believe in the end of the human race and will have no part in
1. Child abuse - having a child and forcing it to live an asked for life in this shithole we've created.
2. Pay the Jew - I utterly refuse to take bank loans and pay interest which is a stealth tax to pay for the right to get better loan deals
3. I will not subsidise the life of an ungrateful, manipulative cunt and her string of passport seeking sambos
4. I want to go down the pub, so byeeee

k sounds good man now I just need to find a woman.......