What do we do

About alt right kkk incel virgin nazis?

>her name was heather heyer
>she was brutally raped and murdered by extremist ideology

Attached: 36158809410_fbef7bb691_b.jpg (683x1024, 301K)

and you get the"sage" sausage

The only way to deal with the rise of right wing neo nazi incel white suprematist is to issue state mandated gfs. It’s the only way we can get them to stop murdering innocent people.

Attached: 4E49C9FE-D624-43CC-A4B9-2B7F98319A12.jpg (1285x1015, 115K)

Go outside user
Talk to a girl or something

wonder how it felt to be sacrificed and martyred for someone (((elses))) cause

Gotta give em pitty fucks. It's the only way to calm them down enough to not kill everyone. If we can do charity for Africans we can do charity for incels. Remember, we're all in this together! Now spread those legs for an incel!

Didn't she die from a heart attack?

yes, she was grossly obese

>Talk to a girl
gross and disgusting

Obese from love and compassion faggot

yeah, some antifag gave needless chest compressions (probably just to virtue signal), did it terribly wrong, and it ended up putting her into cardiac arrest

good

Attached: 1523885725399.webm (398x398, 600K)

List of accomplishments
>loitered in a public street
>fell over and died
We are all trying way the fuck too hard you know that?

Delete this fake video

saved.
thanks, user.

Consider suicide.

Attached: follow-your-leader.jpg (500x337, 38K)

how do you know that's her? This video is shit quality.
Big if true however.

Why does it say "was", did she change her name?

Is this woman protesting outside of a McDonalds?

*claps* Yeah good stuff OP. Now that the cats out of the bag what are you going to do? I’ll make it easy for you. *stands up* You’re not going to do shit. Now take your stupid post and shove it right up your ass where it came from. *slumps in chair* Now go. I have tendies to tend to.

there were better vids before. but the reality is she just fell over when a person leaned into her and died from over exertion and stress. she was a fat smoker who could barely manage to walk up and down streets, let alone for extended periods. even her own mom revealed that the cause of death was heart attack in one interview.

she wasnt even that close to the car. wtf.

also

Attached: 1504663203092.jpg (1538x688, 331K)

no ill stay inside surfing pol on my phone while my gf lays on me and takes a nap thanks though
let them stick their dicks in your ass so they arent incels anymore
plus you know you want a big fascist dick in your tight bussy

Attached: BA6BD943-855B-4FAC-9635-D0368DE0F6CE.jpg (743x701, 178K)

They sure are dragging their feet on trying the driver in court

If you don't want to get run over, don't block an intersection while shouting "whos streets our streets"with you communist buddies. I have no sympathy for this fat cunt

Maybe women should just seek out these men and have sex with them so they stop being incels and learn to accept modern leftism. That's the problem, right? They're mad they can't get laid. So it seems pretty simple really, and women are letting children get killed by neo nazi alt right incel terrorism. I thought sex wasnt a big deal anyway?