The last knights of europe

Attached: nazigermany.jpg (350x474, 81K)

F

If you believe that then you are wrong.

Quitter.

What a bunch of fucking losers

fair enough we can't think like there's no hope left
>dumb mutt

Name 1 war the Nazis won

>implying

Attached: 1445156001889.jpg (1000x649, 186K)

You are the one who lost harder becoming literally kike slaves

I wont say the US isnt a shit-heap puppet state currently, but considering the absolute state of Germany today? I'd rather be the shit-heap puppet state, especially the one the entire rest of the world is too afraid to fight

cringe

Attached: 1535646741271.jpg (1392x1600, 551K)

Still butthurt Poland I see, I hope you are enjoying muslims™

The eternal polish.

Attached: 1532992765256.jpg (1270x1720, 879K)

They fought to stop the cancer that has now spreaded all over the west and have total control over you

show your flag

F

Attached: 1511981809417.jpg (2000x1330, 1.26M)

kys pole scum.

Attached: 1531017763383.jpg (471x400, 119K)

I don't see them in my area so nice try Jow Forumstard
kek, try again

Attached: gud.gif (650x705, 38K)

Attached: 1525581974289.jpg (191x264, 12K)

another Jow Forumstard bites the dust

Attached: 1535646841075.jpg (1500x729, 757K)

>nice try Jow Forumstard
>on fucking Jow Forums
back to /v/eddit nigger

And they failed. They didnt just fail either, Germany had all its pride taken away because of these retards.
>lEtS iNvAdE RuSsIa In ThE wInTeR
>LeTs AlLy WiTh ChInKs WhO hAtE tHe UsA
Treating the nazis like heroes is the worst mistake any self respecting white person can do

Attached: 1535647248289.jpg (1280x1440, 958K)

>I wont say the US isnt a shit-heap puppet state currently, but considering the absolute state of Germany today? I'd rather be the shit-heap puppet state, especially the one the entire rest of the world is too afraid to fight

Attached: 1515049630671.png (699x659, 158K)

>Treating the nazis like heroes is the worst mistake any self respecting white person can do
>any self respecting white person

Attached: 1509653793211.png (476x401, 138K)

>back to /v/eddit nigger
when you run out of arguments call someone reditfag, good job

Attached: lmao5.gif (500x500, 256K)

Name 1 thing the Nazis achieved

Poland, why do you care so much about Black Men lol

Attached: 1508210880697.jpg (480x720, 65K)

It is not over yet.

Savitri Devi considered Hitler to be the ninth Avatar of Vishnu, and called him "the god-like Individual of our times; the Man against Time; the greatest European of all times", having an ideal vision of returning his Aryan people to an earlier, more perfect time, and also having the practical wherewithal to fight the destructive forces "in Time". She saw his defeat—and the forestalling of his vision from coming to fruition—as a result of him being "too magnanimous, too trusting, too good", of not being merciless enough, of having in his "psychological make-up, too much 'sun' [beneficence] and not enough 'lightning.' [practical ruthlessness]" ....unlike his coming incarnation:

"Kalki" will act with unprecedented ruthlessness. Contrarily to Adolf Hitler, He will spare not a single one of the enemies of the divine Cause: not a single one of its outspoken opponents but also not a single one of the lukewarm, of the opportunists, of the ideologically heretical, of the racially bastardised, of the unhealthy, of the hesitating, of the all-too-human; not a single one of those who, in body or in character or mind, bear the stamp of the fallen Ages.

Attached: 1529439899744.jpg (459x646, 56K)

We love them

Attached: urodzony czarnym.jpg (400x800, 44K)

Dignity.

Attached: 1508825437364.png (1116x1276, 73K)

Kalki
Destroyer of Filth
The nemesis of Kali

Kalki, also called Kalkin, is the tenth avatar of Hindu god Vishnu to end the Kali Yuga, one of the four periods in endless cycle of existence (krita) in Vaishnavism cosmology. He is described in the Puranas as the avatar who rejuvenates existence by ending the darkest and destructive period to remove adharma and ushering in the Satya Yuga, while riding a white horse with a fiery sword. The description and details of Kalki are inconsistent among the Puranic texts. He is, for example, only an invisible force destroying evil and chaos in some texts, while an actual person who kills those who persecute others, and portrayed as someone leading an army of Brahmin warriors in some. His mythology has been compared to the concepts of Messiah, Apocalypse, Frashokereti and Maitreya in other religions.

Attached: kalki.png (557x768, 515K)

Kali Yuga
The last of the four stages (or ages or yugas) the world goes through as part of a 'cycle of yugas' described in the Sanskrit scriptures. The other ages are called Satya Yuga, Treta Yuga, and Dvapara Yuga.

Hindus believe that human civilization degenerates spiritually during the Kali Yuga, which is referred to as the Dark Age because in it people are as far away as possible from God.
A discourse by Markandeya in the Mahabharata identifies some of the attributes of Kali Yuga....

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.

>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.

>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.

>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.

>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central recreation of life.

>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.

>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.

>Women will no longer get married.

sound familiar ?

Attached: kaliyuga.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

"It is said that towards the end of this yuga, Kalki will return riding on a white horse to do battle with Kali and his dark forces. The world will suffer a fiery cataclysm that will destroy all evil, and a new age (the next Satya Yuga of the following Mahayuga), will begin."

Attached: totenkopf3.jpg (1455x710, 73K)

Oh I guess their dignity should stop all the degeneracy of the modern world then.
Fucking autist

lol this commie faggot is raging ITT

it took you a while to spawn something that autistic with your keyboard gj

Attached: image0-4.gif (296x338, 2.93M)

>le anime reaction image #1412512 makes me an intellectual
what's are you trying to accomplish in this thread exactly

They tried.
You didn't.

Attached: 1509898094684.jpg (399x370, 40K)

Most people just kind of make fun of them or use them for fodder in movies/video games though.

And youre trying? By what, shitposting on Jow Forums all day? By idolizing one of the biggest losers in modern history, possibly world history?

because of you ,you destroyed the only chance of an indeoendent and pround of hinsellf western world
without hitler the same that happened to you with the jews would have happened in germany and the rest of europe
you were the only one that failed to your people

lmao

Hahaha oh wow context?

Mostly produced by your Jew infested and subverted country.
I'm not denying the Nazis lost.
THEY. LOST.

But they tried. You didn't.
Now take a bite of the shit sandwich, mutt.

Attached: 1510355964731.png (650x622, 21K)

Even commies would be putting faggots and feminists into gulags now

I cant *pbbbt* understand *pbbbt* your autistic ramblings.

1. I don't idolise Hitler.
2. It's over now, it's finished. Game over man, game over. Doesn't matter what some white boy in England does, it's OVER.

And America in hindsight, for those who can't see it now, will seen as a Jewish paradise and a once formerly white country that utterly submitted to the Jews.

Attached: 1511585495785.jpg (689x758, 101K)

אַזוי בעסער
better?

Modern-day Knights of Evropa remove faggot from premises.

Only 48% of American infants are curcumsized

America will probably be seen as a massive fucking bully, dont think for a second ((their)) influence will make it to the history books

Spanish civil war

>America will probably be seen as a massive fucking bully

Attached: 1515008649369.webm (400x224, 1.8M)

I literally couldnt give less of a shit about the mutt memes dude

I thought what he was saying is that America will not be seen as a bully because the people who exist there won't be white.

Good point. If we end up racially cucked beyond recognition (more so I mean), then we'll always be the "good guys."

>"mutt memes"
>literal footage and statistics
It's your future, "dude".
Watch American movies from as recently as the 80s and then compare them to now.
The kikes have utterly wrecked your demographics. Fair play to them, they even got your goyim males to chop their sons cocks for them.
As I said, if anything America will be seen as the white country that utterly submitted to the Jews more than any country in history.

Attached: 1510355774421.png (1274x1000, 47K)

>If we end up racially cucked beyond recognition (more so I mean), then we'll always be the "good guys."

Attached: 1510353164314.png (687x927, 66K)

dont respond to him he is not even white

They are "The blacks of Europe" .

Attached: 1509902203072.png (974x466, 251K)

I dont know where you got the idea that I think the USA is a white country. But that doesnt mean white people dont exist here anymore. When you have a populatuon of our size, with our history, with our geography: the "average" american will of course be a mullato mutt.

>I dont know where you got the idea that I think the USA is a white country.
>When you have a populatuon of our size, with our history, with our geography: the "average" american will of course be a mullato mutt.
They were doing alright until 1965 though.

>Mutt
>Complaining about blacks

My sides mutt, my sides.

Attached: 1527238617801.png (640x639, 384K)

the U.S.A is a white anglo saxon nation being flooded with shitskins and kikes.

i tried a libtard today AMA

Thats what I meant by history. Beween the civil rights movement, 13th amendment, soft immigration laws... our current state didnt come out of nowhere.
Also if we had let the confederacy secede, they would have taken most of the shitskins with them

>a country formed by and for muslim rape babies
>calling anyone else a mutt
shut the fuck up ahmed

Aw, always waiting for this answer. Let me tell u something mutt and also learn a bit of History. Our king Carlos I from Spain and V from Germany, as Reconquista ended, told a lot of germans, dutch, belgium etc population to come here in order to repopulate empty areas. The % of muslim breed population is only at Andalucia, the south as in other areas, and in a a small way, the only moors that stay, were kept in ghettos and didn't allowed to mix with other people. Search for "morerias" and "juderias". So, when you are telling "formed by and for muslim rape babies" you're saying Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and other "nordic" countries are muslim rape babies aswell.

hehe