Nearly 200,000 Florida Voters May Not Be Citizens

This is America and we need to be accommodating and welcome everyone.

Attached: bull.png (837x725, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gellerreport.com/2018/11/200k-fla-voters-noncitizens.html/
nbcmiami.com/news/local/Nearly-200000-Florida-Voters-May-Not-Be-Citizens-151212725.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pQQ8EBEGT-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gellerreport.com/2018/11/200k-fla-voters-noncitizens.html/

Sauce:
nbcmiami.com/news/local/Nearly-200000-Florida-Voters-May-Not-Be-Citizens-151212725.html

I was born in Florida to two natural born US citizen parents, blood and soil (jus soli and jus sanguinis). I gained a passport to another country by buying a business there. To get this new citizenship, I had to 'renounce' my American citizenship on their documents. But I still vote in US elections.

Am I wrong?

100% in the right, I bet you watch Nomad Capitalist too.

I had the exact opposite - I grew up in a third world shithole(zimbabwe, happy UDI day btw) and got my citizenship legally, as did my parents. Now we all vote straight red here in Florida.

Attached: florida-state-flag-P.jpg (1038x539, 404K)

>liberals will say nothing of foreign election meddling

yes you greedy kike

It's literally happening all over the united states. Been happening for years.
Why we're not voting by blockchain yet is beyond me.

You're 100% in the wrong. Just goes to show how easy it is for non citizens to vote though.

Why doesn't your nigger ass just get dual citizenship?

Did you go to the US embassy an drenouce your citizenship? Did the IRS vet you for taxes and take a bunch of your shekels? If not then technically no, but technically is not always the best answer. It is the jew greed answer. If you made an oath (by signing) renouncing your citizenship then you renounced it and are voting illegally.

>yes you greedy kike
No Hebrew or Judaism in my family, Herr Putinbot.

This

We need to give them citizenship

>Why doesn't your nigger ass just get dual citizenship?
I'm working on it. It's a tricky paperwork nightmare.

Fucking Jew.
Hope you choke on a Sheckle.

wait, why would it be allowed for non-citizens to vote? don't they check IDs?

hahahaha

GET A ROPE!

Attached: final solution.jpg (828x487, 96K)

I doubt this is true, but even if it was Rick Scott and his state administration + STATE LEGISLATURE MAJORITIES had years to fix it the system to make it secure so if it ends up costing him then tough shit.

>Did you go to the US embassy an drenouce your citizenship?
No, but I filled out the form and handed it to my new host country.

>Did the IRS vet you for taxes and take a bunch of your shekels?
I still pay US income, capital gains and property taxes for my house and condo.

>It is the jew greed answer.
I'm still a patriot, but not religious, not jewish, and to be fair I inherited most of my wealth.

>?If you made an oath (by signing) renouncing your citizenship then you renounced it and are voting illegally.
Aside from the fact that I was born in here, shouldn't I have political representation in the country where I pay taxes and own property? This is where citizens of the world get tripped up. Trust me, the day will come when you wish you had a 2nd passport.

Gee... golly... who would have known...

Yikes! How could this kind of thing (((happen)))?

Attached: california-voter-fraud.png (1284x1692, 295K)

Anyone can vote in a US election if they register.
youtube.com/watch?v=pQQ8EBEGT-Q

you dont need id in most states to vote because apperently thats rascist

you still need an id to drive to buy alcohol or to get an 18+ video game

welcome to america where jews have been subverting our voting process for generations

Attached: MADMAN.jpg (1570x690, 164K)

Attached: carrythatweight.jpg (616x618, 55K)

>Fucking Jew.
>Hope you choke on a Sheckle.
That's the most Putinbot thing I've read all day. You can always tell it is Russian by their canned slavshit response.

(((Anit-racist))) democrats give non-citizens ID so that racist police officers and landlords can't keep them from driving a car or renting a home. Also, democrats want automatic voter registration at the DMV because EVERY VOTE COUNTS NO MATTER WHAT!

Attached: california-drivers-license-not-for-FEDERAL.jpg (1024x710, 143K)

Haven't you heard? DAS RACIST!

Time?

Attached: 1541906444574.png (500x491, 149K)

Need to know three things to vote as anybody.
Name, DOB, and maybe Address.

Typically, they ask your Name, type it in their PC and then they verify DOB and ask you if you live in the address on file. If you say no tell them you moved recently.
You're given your ballot and it's counted.

Mail in ballot is even easier. Fill out form and mail it in.

>non citizens voting
>this never happens you stupid rednecks
So... ya.

See

>some Russians buy some Facebook ads
RUSSIA MEDDLED IN OUR ELECTIONS PEACH FO-Fi
>actual foreigners cast actual votes, throw them out
OBJECTION!

Trump needs to claim Russian meddling.
It's a real thing right?

How the fuck is democracy still a thing?

>Aside from the fact that I was born in here
You renounced your citizenship. There is nothing to be said after that. You did it willingly. Stop trying to justify your illegal voting. You did not have to do it but you did. There are no take-backs. This is not society dictating to you. This is what you wanted and did and you try to keep what you gave up while still getting the benefit of what you got by giving it up. It is just something you alone will have to live with and hope it never comes out publicly at a time that will harm you. Your children may be affected by it though. You should try to bribe someone to get that paperwork back.

Thing is, many countries require you to swear off other citizenships to get a new one, but few countries have a legal procedure for actually doing so.
I know a guy who's parents lived in another country when he was born and became a citizen of that country. While he got his Danish citizenship before we allowed dual citizenship, there was no formal way of swearing off the other one, so he has both.

As long as you're a Dual citizen and not a (((DUAL CITIZEN))), everything is fine.

>I gained a passport to another country
You don't 'gain' passports "to" another country. Get a clue.

Because only rich middle class white people who vote Republican can afford to get IDs. What kind of a retarded fucking question is that. Shame on you.

>nbcmiami.com/news/local/Nearly-200000-Florida-Voters-May-Not-Be-Citizens-151212725.html
>2012

Yes. You're a felon. It should be legal to hang seditionist cocksuckers like you.

Based. I really can't stand all the Russian posters these days.

I suppose I would be fine with voter ID laws if they were only applied to stop Russians from voting.

Asking for id is racist af

Also illegal immigrants can get a drivers license