Welcome to Madrid, police cannot guarantee your safety

this is a new low for Spain.. also, do europeans really think turks speak arabic?

Attached: 97f89fd8420.jpg (720x960, 63K)

they handout these in madrid train station btw i got the pic from turkish interrail group

>Europe
>Police can't keep you safe
>Why would you want guns?

Cállate, anda.

This is obviously not the case in most of Spain. I have never needed a gun and I wouldn't want one.

Thanks PSOE and Podemos

there is no country where the police can guarantee your safety
buy a fucking gun

>be american
>have gun
>have military tier police
>get shot

true walked trough spain for 1 month, never feel as safe as here.

Looks legit.

same for me

>what is Singapore

the grammar is bad kek

How is that a new low? The police can not guarantee your protection. Police typically acts after a crime is comited, they are not bodyguards. That's why it's stupid to not allow your citizens to not own a gun for protection.

I meant to say that it's stupid to not allow citizens to own a gun for protection. Kek

or taiwan : )

touche

wtf is this a joke or what??? this must be fake really, when police is gone, the whole state is gone, and Spain is not in that situation at all.

Damn even on paper german is ugly as fuck language. Anyway why they put the article "la" in Spanish but forget it for all the other latin languages? Did they just use google translate after the English translation or something?

Attached: Asuka.jpg (550x550, 77K)

I dunno, the average Bong isn't on Jow Forums. I am aware that you speak Turkish. Why would you visit the Hell that is Western Europe?

It's only stupid because they are stating the obvious. If you are attacked the police is not to magically teleport to protect you

> No Pidgin
Racist

everybody can understand that, but that kind of poster basically warns you have entered in danger zone

Problably leftists memeing at a station.
Police cant handout a paper saying that they cant do their jobs, is this a fucking joke?

they cant even write "ihre" right . this is either fake
or they employ brainlets.

>be France
>get trucke'd

>be french
>do nothing

>Be french

Just kidding, france does not exist anymore, say hi to the afreecaliphate.

Spain confirmed for third world, and nothing in the world will make me change my mind

the translation to american is missing

turkoloids BTFO by 3 feet tall spanish midgets

When your country has "no go zones" or pic related shit, you know it has gone down the shitter. One of the only reasons to be loyal to any goverment is the promise of SAFETY, if they cant provide that why the fuck you pay taxes or follow their laws.

That was some clever form of protest for a police strike, taken out of context.

They miss the article "La", the stress in the verb "può" and the adjective "sua" in the sentence "La polizia non può garantire la sua sicurezza"

I'm offended

"La police ne peut pas garantir votre sécurité"
Might be every line is just a direct translation of the line above. I wonder what it ends up being in Chinese.

>be French
>have the declaration of the rights of man and the citizen clearly stating that all citizens have the right to own guns and use them for defense
>fast forward 2018, be some anti-gun retard because politicians and the media said guns are bad

Good NPC, good.

Attached: Honoré-Gabriel_Riqueti,_marquis_de_Mirabeau.png (260x314, 104K)

so how can i protect myself against an armed robber?

You don't need to. A robber is not life threatening for you if you comply with them.

La should be there in French.

found the rapist

Spoken like a good little NPC, keep repeating the shit the media say ad nauseum, eventually that will make it true... Or not.

You don't even have the courage to show your flag, how brave.

technically, that right wasn't included in the declaration
Mirabeau wanted to, but the others replied the right to own and carry weapons, as well as use them to defend the community and yourself, was so obvious there was no need to create an article expressing it
sad, and traitors indeed deserve the traitor gallows

>Ne peut
>Not even "peut pas"

Why is Turkish written in arabic?

the "pas" is optional, here, oozarhue

Yeah I saw these when I was there, shitty city filled with to many Brits. Valencia was very nice though

its not the polices job to keep you safe