Where's the Presidential pupper?

Where's the Presidential pupper?

Attached: 1538918110078.jpg (4036x2703, 2.27M)

Isn't that Eric?

>inviting a dumb beast into your home just to feed and clean it
user. I...

Nigger spotted.

Getting a dog for optics is animal abuse and no different than hollyjews adopting nigger babies

Presidents used to have interesting pets like alligators, bears, and raccoons. The Secret Service probably doesn't want to deal with any of that, and dogs are boring.

They have a son, it could good for him to pick one out.

>dogs are boring
They're predictable, not really boring.

He'll get an aquarium. Maybe a few frogs too. Checkem.

>dogs are boring
you're not white, are you?

don't forget about the sheep. jefferson kept a sheep on the white house lawn. it attacked trespassers, including a small child, who it killed.
also I disagree with you. dogs are fantastic animals.

Melania is getting a vietnamese teacup piglet to satisfy her lingering maternal instincts. Barron is allergic to dogs and cats, but he's OK with siberian cat.

t. aide

dogs are cool but you need to give them tons of space. they ought to get a siberian husky and let it roam around the white house lawn. but it might be too hot in dc for that breed.

Trump & Barron will get a frog as a nod to his frens

Attached: frens.jpg (1387x702, 93K)

Lets buy the president a dog for Christmas

Trump and his family are a bunch of crooked faggots who are gonna get arrested and put in jail.

>t. actual aide

They should rip out the floor of the press briefing room, fill up the pool, and get a shark. Those are optics I would respect.

>pupper
Please stop using the internet

Trump does not require presidential minutia to beguile the public away from important matters.
Your other presidents have been cartoon presidents, who simply played a role and did what they were told.
President Trump knows he's the president, he doesn't need a fucking dog.

Although dogs are nice, I have two.

Attached: Fenris2.jpg (800x600, 66K)

Bumpy

Why exactly dose he need one?

>Having a dog just so that you can ignore it.
Do you think Obama/Bush/et al actually walked their dog on a daily basis? Or was it some poor scrub Secret Service member's job to take care of the mutt?

Attached: Bo1JhCmIUAAj-i6.jpg (600x800, 57K)

It's like Christmas. You do it for the kids