Hey, listen up racists! Did you know that genetic diversity is good...

Hey, listen up racists! Did you know that genetic diversity is good? It is one of the main reasons for meiosis along with translocation among other ways. Genetic Diversity is essential for the survival of a species. Your irrational fear of foreign people is rooted in nonsensical xenophobia and chauvinism.

Attached: geneticdiversity.jpg (860x460, 56K)

I have Tay-Sachs disease and sickle cell anemia

There’s enough genetic diversity within races to maintain and expand healthy populations in perpetuity. Retarded slide threads get saged

No you are idiot

Why don't we just start cross breeding with chimps and apes, doggos too, plenty of genetic diversity that way more so than limiting it to human subspecies. Crispr is coming along fast enough to make it feasable.

genetic diversity killed 90 percent of the native american when the colonizers arrived.

race mixing creates the opposite of genetic diversity you retarded kike
sage

Neanderthals mixed their genes with Cro-Magnon man. How did the Neanderthals turn out?

>It is one of the main reasons for meiosis along with translocation among other ways.

This sentence doesn't even make sense. Care to elaborate?

t.Biochemist

I thought there was no significant genetic differences between the races.

Imagine being so racist that you cant decouple illegal activity from race, yet
you accuse everyone else of racism.

I like my culture user. I dont like yours or anyone elses. I can reject your shit ideals without ever even considering race. Too bad you cant.

Well done faggot, you picked two random words from your biology textbook
Sage

you barely understand genetics as evidenced by your post. hey at least you spelled meiosis right.
meme flag, strike 2.
sage

thank you

A basic principle of gene flow, is that as two populations reproduce together often enough, they start to homogenize and lose the diversity they once had separately. Your genetic argument against xenophobia is frankly flawed and ignorant of what "diversity" actually means.

All race mixers will die.

>Genetic Diversity is essential for the survival of a species.
>the human species has been around for tens of thousands of years with minimal travel and thus minimal genetic exchange
>the human species is not extinct
so we already have the necessary level of genetic diversity?

Attached: Tiff_13.jpg (640x480, 124K)

The new homogeneity is another gene pool in and of itself and confers the diversity advantage onto its members you retard, that's why we can still trace neanderthal admixture in modern humans

fuck your niggers to yourself

>genetic diversity is good
Donkeys and horses should make superior offspring then. Seriously user, fuck off with your retarded blanket statements. The real world isn't so simple and straightforward.

ah the shill tries it again .must suck doing the same thread everyday.saged

low iq is bad for society

stop parroting phrases you don't understand mindlessly

How do I get a wife with ticklish feet

>Make a monoculture
>"Genetic diversity!"
>Mutt-tato blight kills us all
>Mission accomplished

Well refuted. Would read again. A+. Bright future ahead for you. Great Job!

so if everbody breeds together where is the genetic diversity then?