White Muslim invasion

If most (especially Shia) Muslims are red-pilled whites who oppose degeneracy, then why are you so opposed to them taking over the West??

Attached: QassemSoleimani-640x360.jpg (640x360, 53K)

lower IQ and not Christian

i'm not

>m*slims
>redpilled

At least they're not ruled by women ese

Would you rather eat rat poison or have a slice of cake?

Degenerates might be degenerates but they're our degenerates. Muslims have no place here.

Just wait until they gain utter sharia status in the west and convert.

Attached: 1541608630851.jpg (3130x2454, 2.99M)

>Jean-Paul saying that in a country dominated by gays, Jews and women

>Everyone who doesn't like jews is "redpilled"
The absolute state of pol. Go suck louis farrakhan and his nigger cohorts' collective dick cuck canuck

Not an argument.

>Random words on the internet are supposed to be taken as truth

Go larp for muhh Russia human right violations stupid sven

The muslims taking over the west are arab and african sunnis.

If you rather maintain Christian white degenerates than take us red pilled muslims in than you're a retarded degenerate yourself. Then you deserve the crash of your civilization that you're getting

I’m sorry that we won’t let you rape our children

Under Sharia law, rapists are killed lol

Are you autistic that's your priests not us we don't don't do that

Are you denying your own prophet? That’s haram you know

Aisha was 18 years old, user.

only jews are afraid of the white muslims. and the lebbit invasion don't like them due to jewish brainwashing

In what, dog years?

Why are you shilling Islam, canuck?

She was 18-22 read a book instead of copy pasting autistic arguments

Yes that's also what I think. Muslims follow a white religion with based traditional family values.

Facts bro not shilling

Jews tell us to hate them so we can die for israel

18-22 months? You muslims can never keep your story straight

What facts? Is Taqiyya sunni and Shia btw?

>d a book instead of copy pasting a
lawl why are you shilling the Jewish media, Americuck?

The blue haired queers will never overtake our values I promise you.

no facts just taqqya

>white Muslim

If you are muslim you are not white

Why are you so defensive? Are you not white btw?

Culture/Religion is sand-nigger based

This is also true for Christianity but it modern day Christianity is heavily white influenced and modified and its sand-nigger elements tuned down.

Taqiya lol you're an idiot that shit isn't real as a muslim I learned what that was as an adult reading on forums written by retards who don't know what they're talking about

> Egypt
> "sand nigger"

Well you keep killing anyone that doesn’t agree with you, so I’ll give you that

>Taqiyya isn't real
That's a useful Taqiyya

Taqqya is lying about your identity when your life is on the line for being Muslim. Anybody who tells you other than that only passed high school

Muslims are nice actually. If you talk to them about jews they will befreind youbecause they don't like them either.´I talked with a sunni egyptian IRL about jews.
>"Why didn't Hitler kill them all?"
He asked me
Once I was seeing a video talking about israel and he asked:
>What is this?
>Its Israel
>What?
>its israel, man
>you mean Palestine
Very cool guy... however a shitskin

I'm white (from rural Quebec) and pro-Islam

You just said Taqiyya isn't real. Now it's lying when your life is on the line. Lol OK dude

>It’s okay to lie only when you’re in danger
That is some Jewish shit if I’ve ever heard it

Muslim here, I'd be against white Muslims if you were talking about retards like in the pic.

If you were talking about actual redpilled and intelligent scholars like Timothy Winters then I might take you seriously. Even I don't want low IQ Muslims in the West, regardless of their skin colour.

>Quebec
Stinky Frenchman

The caucus in Russia you jew. Degastsn & chechnya. It doesn't get whiter than that and they are muslim

>Lol cmon its not real islam guys just ignore that part about taqiya.

Who the fuck even cares about hitler nowadays.
We need the KKK back the real KKK.
It seems to me they were the only based whites around.

yeah your color automatically changes when you believe in Islam lmao

Go back to larping for your degenerate brothers, cuck

It's more of a Tawriya, isn't it?

muslims are scum who will lie and deceive for any purpose. And they will never leave you live your life, they always try to convert people. I hope I live to see you killed in the streets

Low iq circle reasoning

Being white is more than light colour of skin

fuck sandnigger

Taqiya how you faggs describe it isn't real

cmon guys we are the religon of peace.

Attached: muslim.jpg (195x259, 10K)

Well I’ve only ever seen brown Muslims so there’s nothing wrong with that statement

It's for the pussies. Most opt in for a martyr death. You can't please em all

There are a bunch of specific words that are employed to do the same Hiyal.

Winter*

Its real though you just said it was or is it not real? Lying is halal dude dw

>If you were talking about actual redpilled and intelligent scholars like Timothy Winters then I might take you seriously. Even I don't want low IQ Muslims in the West, regardless of their skin colour.

At least half of Muslims are racially white (Caucasian)

Excuse me, they are all Hiyal, employed to do different things.

muslims are a lot like low IQ jews

What's there to be proud about Poland anyway lmao

White and Caucasian aren't the same thing. Arabs aren't white. Jews aren't white. Somalians aren't white. Indians aren't white. They're all Caucasian

They’re the Arab version of der untermensch?

Aren't missionary churches all over China Indonesia and Africa? Every religion does that why are you going to point us out of everybody else

Mohammed is a a false prophet it is not the same as spreading Christianity

Did the Christians wage a religious war against the Chinese?

All muslims are alien. they are diametrically opposite to us

Attached: Capture11.png (656x493, 57K)

Oh I forgot you care about your made up White identity lol that's European identity faggot stop hijacking the race

Taqiyya, (deceit for the purposes of spreading Islam), Tawriya, (deceit by ambiguity), Kitman (deceit by omission), and Muruna (deceit by the temporary suspension of Sharia).
Further, there are distinctions between Shia and Sunni on when/if any of these can be employed, but most of the time the arguments are inner-cultural. Do not expect the Infidel to get the straight story, ever.

that's not what the science says user

Still not European culture, which is what we want to protect.

Soleimani should be the leader of Iran..IMO The West should move to put him charge before he dies but Israel and Saudi are most likely against him

Christian missionaries don't threaten violence for the unbelievers. Muslims are scum, the only reason they don't chimp out more is that there's no enough of them yet.

They have four different terms for lying but only one term for god

Hm.

So based on your personal definition of white, which is not colloquially accepted since white isn't a scientific term, I'm guessing you're not white.

Where in the Quran are those?

>Further, there are distinctions between Shia and Sunni on when/if any of these can be employed, but most of the time the arguments are inner-cultural. Do not expect the Infidel to get the straight story, ever.
did you get that definition from the jerusalem post?

lol your country is a shithole and your people are mutts who look like turks

It's sand nigger country and happens to be shit hole too.

Save yourselves.

African countries or hanging gays after the missionaries went in. So open minded

>Niggers gonna nig
Next.

>Lying is halal dude
Not to Cattle like yourself. You are Dar al-Harb, and your very existence may be considered offensive to god, therefore there are no concerns about deceiving you. Like their father Satan taught the Jews in Babylon, that salvation and equity in law was based on a blood line, so the Muslims believe that human value is whatever you can grasp, and only for those who are Muslim, and also that Arabs are better people by the will of god.

>So based on your personal definition of white, which is not colloquially accepted since white isn't a scientific term, I'm guessing you're not white.
Stop moaning 54% user. Your country accepted arabs as white generations ago

Oh yeah, islam is a lot more progressive. Gays only get hanged if the sex is consensual.

You're a m3afin masri stfu and wash my car. You guys are are literally garbage that we all agree on

perhaps if we executed more people, we wouldn't be in such dire straits rn

So you're Arab lol. Not white. Are your nippes even pink

>herr derrp we Muslims are white!
Sand niggers

>Oh yeah, islam is a lot more progressive. Gays only get hanged if the sex is consensual.
So? Kill the darn fags lol. Stupid gay apologist Frenchie

At least be consistent yeah

I agree, we should execute every muslim that doesn't behave.

Isn’t Jesus Christ a prophet in Islam? Here is what I don’t get if Jesus, or Issaya I think you call him, is a prophet in Islam than how do you reconcile his saying he is the son of God? Why not worship he instead of mohammad

Stupid smelly sandnigger migrant

I respect Muslims, honestly. I don't support Jewish interest bullshit wars tearing they're countries apart, but this is Europe man, this is the land of the blue eyed people and I want to keep it that way. You stay in your land and we stay in ours. But right now it's difficult because stupid fucking kikes have control of western politics and military and fucking up your countries to import you here. Hopefully one day we can all see what's going on and kick them off the face of the earth together.

Because Muslims follow satan you dumb leaf poster.