What does Jow Forums think of the DHS?

What does Jow Forums think of the DHS?

Attached: 360px-Seal_of_the_United_States_Department_of_Homeland_Security.svg.png (360x359, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystal_Ball
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd9muK2M36c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally who ?

I watched them call the FBI over a bad smell once.

Unconstitutional parasite niggers.

They busted a kid fucker in my city last week, though. Of course our Sheriff Dept. did most of the work. DHS just signed on to look good.

I don't think of them

Waste of money

Yeah, I'm really unsure of why they exist.

Security theatre. Acclimate people to a police state. Hire niggers to molest people

This day is proof of your good works. Have a nice day.

dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national

ITS OVER KIKES. ISRAEL WILL DIE.

Worthless. Can't keep spics out of the country.

Just put the DHS, FBI, CIA and NSA all under the same agency and call it the ZOG

You think DHS works against Israel interests or something?

I think you're trying to suggest that the DHS should be abolished just like the Dems have been talking about. Fucking pathetic shills.

This is a lie.

Seems to me we were getting along just fine without them. Maybe a good target for cutting government waste and spending.

Attached: 1539738429056.jpg (501x621, 21K)

gives me my DACA, theyre pretty nice.
cost 500 USD though

It should be abolished. Why are you defending DHS ?

Attached: lied.gif (500x368, 931K)

Kek. Indictments will be opened soon and all you faggots will disappear. It's gonna be great.

Time to pull a Snowden Trumptards - It's only going to get worse. Pick your favorite non-extradition treaty country and bolt now!
The following individuals will likely be named in the pending indictments of Americans having conspired with Russia to subvert the United States:
Matt Gaetz
Trey Gowdy
Bob Goodlatte
Orly Taitz
Paul Ryan
Mitch McConnell
Jim Jordan
Dana Rohrabacher
Paul Gosar
Jared Kushner
Brad Parscale
Louis Gohmert
Roger Stone
Don Trump Jr
Ron DeSantis
Devin Nunes
Sarah Sanders
Darrell Issa
Sean Hannity
Tucker Carlson
Neil Caputo
Chuck Grassley
Kellyanne Conway
Lindsey Graham
Stephen Bannon
Sebastian Gorka
Erik Prince
Mike Cernovich
N.R.A.
- "If it's what you say...I love it!"

I see you trust in Q

What is the future of DHS?

I can't see the future so I don't know

No. Q is mossad psy op. Stop associating what people say with Q just because it's out of the mainstream narrative.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystal_Ball

Well you're saying the same thing the q people say. Muh indictments

Pssssht!
Q is a Jow Forums meme.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd9muK2M36c

maybe because q is a mossad psy op that mixes truth with disinfo (they admit to doing this) in order to delegitimize everything outside the mainstream.

Just like with all governmental criminal justice establishments justify there existance by standing in the way of civilian doing their own justice

I honestly don't know what their purpose is