US Government creating Nazi militias

mintpressnews.com/251687-2/251687/

"

LOS ANGELES — According to a recent FBI indictment, several American white supremacists were allegedly radicalized by and received training from Ukraine’s neo-Nazi Azov Battalion, which receives funding from the current government of Ukraine as well as the U.S. government. The group has also received weapons from the Israeli government.

The indictment, filed in Los Angeles, California last month, asserts that four American members of the “Rise Above Movement” (RAM) — RAM co-founder Robert Rundo as well as Robert Boman, Tyler Laube and Aaron Eason — had “violently attacked and assaulted counter-protestors” at several white nationalist and white supremacist events throughout the U.S., including the violent “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville last year."

Just remember, any group calling for violence is almost certainly a US gov/CIA/Israeli trap intended to be used as proxies to justify military intervention against groups they have connected vicariously to the violent group they created and then established ties with to the non violent groups in order to shut them down.

Same game plan as Cointelpro.

Attached: 1541532219098.jpg (947x1000, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fbijobs.gov/working-at-FBI/how-to-apply
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
youtu.be/n8RiXlmzN6w
youtu.be/JTeqK8k-Rf8
youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU
youtube.com/watch?v=-kBQY-UrqwU
youtu.be/mLvyAL8VNno
youtube.com/watch?v=6c-Dsg4X4Dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know they are here right now monitoring this. They are probably the mods.

Except those people AREN'T a trap moron. JewSA and Israel are so concerned with hurting Russia that they're willing to accept the consequences of funding Azov and other White-Nationalists groups in order to hurt Russia in Ukraine.

These groups get funded and supplied to hurt Russia. They later use some of their funds/supplies/training to promote their ideology (white nationalism) wherever they can.

It's just like how the US funded Al-Qaida to fight the Soviets in the 80's, and this later came back to bite them in the ass.

Attached: you dumb.jpg (450x299, 21K)

The FBI is a terrorist organization

Doesn't shock me.

Based. Soon there will be too many people to keep track of.

>and that's a good thing

Al Qaeda didnt bite us in the ass. They did exactly what we wanted them to do, send them to whatever country we want regime change in and then go in and smash/regime change and justify it as fighting Al Qaeda/ISIS/Al Nusra Front etc.

>received training from Ukraine’s neo-Nazi Azov Battalion

So where do I sign up for this?

This. This. This.

>right
You should avoid this word.

I remember during the Obama admin when the house or senate or whoever voted to remove the regulation so that they could fund neo nazi groups in Ukraine, because the US government more so than anything else is an institution dedicated to manufacturing human misery, especially when in the most perverse in inescapable ways

>So where do I sign up for this?
Right here
fbijobs.gov/working-at-FBI/how-to-apply

Can Jow Forums infiltrate the FBI?

>Al Qaeda didnt bite us in the ass

Attached: 11.jpg (800x533, 42K)

So this is what (((intelligence community))) propaganda looks like these days...
You glow niggers are a sad lot.

No they have not always done "exactly what we wanted them to". They have their own goals and ideals that are detrimental to the powers that be. Yes, SOMETIMES their actions can make it easier for us to justify invasions, but if they were not there we would just use something else/ not listen to the public anyways. The American public wanted no part of Syria even after the various "terrorist groups" were taking over. We still got involved. We've justified regime change without Al-Qaeda before and we will do so again.

Regardless of this tangent, my original point still stands.

This RAM group got "trained and radicalized" by a group of serious White Nationalists (Azov) in order to promote their ideology. Azov got funded by Israel and America in order to hurt Russia. This DOES NOT mean that RAM is "Israeli-controlled".

>The indictment, filed in Los Angeles, California last month, asserts that four American members of the “Rise Above Movement” (RAM) — RAM co-founder Robert Rundo as well as Robert Boman, Tyler Laube and Aaron Eason — had “violently attacked and assaulted counter-protestors” at several white nationalist and white supremacist events throughout the U.S., including the violent “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville last year."
Bullshit charges, they never called for violence, they defended people from violent leftists at Huntington Beach and Charlottesville. Those four are political prisoners

Attached: 1490825855338.jpg (1235x1000, 173K)

neo-Nazis are either one of two things People who are brainwashed by public school about Hitler and the Nazis creating a "Aryan race" or FBI COINTELPRO or a combination of the two

Attached: 2ksot6.jpg (400x400, 50K)

>This RAM group got "trained and radicalized" by a group of serious White Nationalists (Azov) in order to promote their ideology.
A couple weightlifting sessions won't "radicalize" them you fucking retard. Sage this slanderous garbage

9/11 was planned and designed by Israel who had taken over running Al Qaeda in the 90s but continued to receive support from the US. Basically the US is the money/support and Israel actually infiltrates Al Qaeda leadership and serves as the handlers for the proxy terrorists.

9/11 was exactly what the Bush administration wanted and worked with Israel to carry it out and cover it up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

They made a list of countries they wanted to invade/regime change in 1997. However they stated "...the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."

Every country on the list but Iran has been invaded, we got our new pearl harbor and now all the PNAC founders are shareholders/directors of Genie energy making money occupied Syria thanks to the deal they worked out with Israel.

Attached: Genie Energy Syria.jpg (960x960, 167K)

That's why I put "radicalized" it in quotes bud. I refuse to accept the premise.

Saging and ignoring the people who are wrong is lazy and it hurts newfags/lurkers who are earnestly trying to figure out the truth. SOMEONE needs to argue with them.

Attached: bezmenov wave.gif (560x400, 242K)

I remember when the Aryan Nations would have the World Congress up in Coeur d'Alene Idaho, there would be signs all over warning attendees that there were undercover feds among us, and that anyone trying to get you to break the law was probably an agent provocateur.

GLOWING ADL .

You suck at this

I suggest you read how Cointelpro operated. They create a violent group, then connect it to peaceful groups they want to de-legitimize and crack down on, then when the violent group does something terroristic, like blowing up a building with a bomb built by the FBI and given to them, they can crack down on all the peaceful groups they connected to it.

So they can make RAM, connect it to peaceful anti israel/bds groups, then guilt by association and tie the other groups in vicariously to either arrest/intimidate their leadership or at least de-legitimize them in public. They will easily use this against US citizens on US soil.

This is more-or-less accurate.

Ok, Al-Qaeda funding was a bad example. How about:

This situation is just like when The German Empire funded Lenin and the Bolsheviks (serious ideologues) to bring down Russia during WW1 and it bit them in the ass later.

Would this be a better analogy for the point i'm trying to make?

Attached: IMG_8610.jpg (640x480, 48K)

youtu.be/n8RiXlmzN6w

Yea, some traditional US family culture is a terrible sin. Only a cucked beta or a homo would think that these ideas are going to "bite us in the ass."
Unless t = Pic Related

Attached: GoBack.png (800x820, 267K)

youtu.be/JTeqK8k-Rf8

Still not 100% because the Germans didnt fund Lenin and the Bolsheviks, infact they were funded by the group that had been plotting to destroy Germany since 1890.

They were funded by Jacob Schiff on behalf of the Rothschilds who were controlling the british government via Milner/Cecil Rhodes to attack Germany.Trotsky was staying in new york, while Schiff funded the Japanese war against Russia with both US/UK aid and Rothschild loans. Once this weakened Russia sufficiently, Schiff funded Trotsky and sent him on his way to deliver the coup de grace.

Lol I hung out with these guys when I lived in socal. Guess I'm on a few new lists :)

Attached: 1385958973952.gif (355x325, 876K)

The fastest way to turn this country around is to eliminate all left wing media and make it a death sentence for ANYONE to speak of left wing ideaologies. All media must be far right wing and propagandized heavily. Control the media and you control the masses.

Attached: Dead Journalists.jpg (615x409, 33K)

>“violently attacked and assaulted counter-protestors”
Counter-protesting is violence and hatespeech.

I'm fully aware of Cointelpro, I've been here a long time m8.

My assertion is that you are over-diagnosing this. Not EVERY SINGLE group that wants to take down the current order (which I think we can both agree is evil) by whatever means necessary is controlled opposition.

If everyone had the mindset you're promoting, then we (white people everywhere) have already lost. Skepticism and being careful is good, but you can't (and shouldn't want to) pathologize rebellion itself. Perhaps that isn't your intention, but it is the effect of what you are doing. If every single group that stands up and says "No!" is controlled opposition, then you have given up your will to fight.

>So they can make RAM, connect it to peaceful anti israel/bds groups,
Why bother? They already have tons of groups like this, they could just use the KKK.

>de-legitimize them in public.
Already been done by the media, normies don't dig any deeper than "NAZI = BAD". The only "Anti-Israel groups" that haven't been totally demonzied are the Arab ones and that's because they can't get normies to hate brown people. "Peaceful anti-Isreal groups" are literally not possible to normies.

If RAM was caught with an Israeli agent in the leadership that would be one thing, but you're trying to damn them solely based on the fact that they got funding from Azov, and as I've already explained that DOES not mean they are "Israeli controlled".

USA/Israel wants to hurt Russia so they fund all groups that are fighting them (Azov is one of many). Azov then uses their funding/training to promote their own ideology by supporting groups like RAM. You're drawing connections that aren't there. (((They))) are not omnipotent, but you are treating them as if they are.

Attached: COINTELPRO.png (1169x6371, 868K)

>the fastest way to save this country is to destroy the constitution
Hard pass glownigger.

Wtf are you talking about moron?
Traditional US family culture =/= Al-Qaeda

>>the fastest way to save this country is to destroy the constitution
>Hard pass glownigger.
Quick response there agent fuckwit. I'd tell you to take a walk down to the tunnel to refill your cup but the coffee shop is closed by now.
PS.....Tell agent Grover (Houston ICE) he's by far the niggest of nigs I ever met.

Attached: Jared Leto - I'm Not Joking.jpg (284x177, 8K)

> the Germans didnt fund Lenin and the Bolsheviks
I'm failry certain they did though mate. You're right about Schiff/Rothschild/Rhodes/etc, but Ludendorff (a German not a kike) was also involved and supported Lenin.

It makes sense, the Germans wanted the Russians to get out of the war and Lenin was going to make that happen.

Don't have a "proper" source, but a Hitchens discussion mentions the issue:
youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU
(relevant point starts @ 7:20)

Attached: History:Banks:NWO.jpg (8000x5583, 3.87M)

>The group has also received weapons from the Israeli government.
What? Why is our OWN government and ISRAEL funding Nazi movements? Are they trying to discredit us by stoking premature violent reactions?

I dont think they are controlled opposition in as much viewed as an opportunity that the government appears to be signalling they intend to exploit. Like the guys who tried to blow up the WTC in 93', that was not controlled by the FBI but was being monitored, encouraged and funded by the FBI.

Rebellion is necessary but militia groups is not the method we will bring about the change we desire but winning the information war and exposing the government to turn the american people on them en mass. This wont be won by small groups of violent extremists but by redpilling the masses using all the forms of media at our disposal.

Nice pic, saved.

Attached: glowing.gif (400x200, 1.81M)

Ill be honest, I dont know as much about Lenin, but I know for sure Trotsky was a Rothschild pawn and their goal at that time was the destruction of Germany. Lenin may have been funded by a German but I cant imagine he would have been acting on behalf of the German government, though at the time Germany would have viewed Russia as an enemy they wanted destroyed so its possible. 4D chess seems pretty common among this clique.

This is not it at all. Our government has been subverted by Marxists. They are funding these groups so they have a legit reason to say

> "See!? Nazi's are back and whites are bad, we need to stop them!"

Thus, giving them even more of an excuse to begin taking away our rights. Don't forget, they were stoking a race war this past election. Also, don't forget, we certainly weren't expecting that or ready for it and would've lost.

Now that we are ready though, they know they'll be in trouble and need to justify openly using military, police, and intelligence agencies against us. That's why they love events like Charleston. It gives them all the ammo they need to begin building an even bolder movement to counter ours.

RAM
And please help yourselves to the picture and all rights, it belongs to you anyway, I just borrowed it to fix up.

Attached: 3F0321EB-020C-4EE9-B8CB-514C63FE81F4.jpg (872x1024, 686K)

wow s.oymouth looks hot on women

what happened to atomwaffen? that didn't turn out so well

>an opportunity that the government appears to be signalling they intend to exploit.
Isn't everything an example of this though? The kikes will spin ANYTHING that happens to push their agenda. If no one did anything, they would just be pushing the point that nobody disagrees with the party line.

>winning the information war and exposing the government to turn the american people on them en mass.
Personally, I don't believe this is possible.

>though at the time Germany would have viewed Russia as an enemy they wanted destroyed so its possible.
That's exactly my argument. A government funding a group to help reach the government's short-term goals does not always help their long-term goals. USA/Israel funding Azov helps them in Russia, and they assume Azov will never become a serious power that could ever challenge them. Thus RAM is not part of their plan or under their control. Yes, the have the ability to spin RAM's actions to their benefit (as I said earlier they do this with everything) but as far as I can tell, RAM is not part of their design.

So anyone who stands up for white people is by definition controlled-opposition in your mind? "If you fight your enemies, they win"??

>more of an excuse to take away your rights
They don't NEED an excuse, they are replacing us and the nonwhites don't vote for "our rights" they vote for gibbs. If nobody stand up and fights this war WILL be lost in our lifetimes.

Attached: Lemmings.png (1468x7317, 2.02M)

Additionally, if you truly believe this then there is no way to stop them and they have already won. The average normie will NEVER buy into a "conspiracy theory" like this about government funding hate-groups, and you've already ruled out direct action. So what's the plan? Sit around and wait for the normies to get redpilled while we all get replaced?

Attached: RBHB47VI326SQ4O3TWS67H7CJA.jpg (1400x1312, 129K)

Unironically based and redpilled

>So anyone who stands up for white people is by definition controlled-opposition in your mind?
Not at all, what we should be doing is redpilling people enough so that when the system does eventually collapse (as it will, because it's unsustainable), whites will finally grow bold enough to do what's necessary to preserve ourselves and a future for our children.

It's not that we shouldn't act, it's that we all need to act at once and as a cohesive unit. That won't happen until the current system itself collapses. Only then will the masses of non-redpilled whites be ready to do something about it, even more so the whites that are redpilled.

> they have already won
The thing is, this system they're building is unsustainable. It can't work. It will eventually buckle, most likely during the next economic collapse.

> this war WILL be lost in our lifetimes
This is one thing I'll agree with you about. We only get one shot at this. We won't make headway spearheading violent movements. We can do so however through reactionary movements.

>Isn't everything an example of this though?
Potentially yes, but this time this is a direct signal that they are going to use it.
>Personally, I don't believe this is possible.
I dont think its ever been possible before now. But the gatekeepers of information have fallen and are scrambling to reassert new methods of information control, the availability of information and the speed at which it can spread through the lemmings is really unprecedented. But there really isnt any comparable moment in history to this when you factor in the technology variable. The system has pretty much always had an absolute grip on media control until now.

>spearheading violent movements
Was RAM even a "violent movement" though? Just because some hack journalist says they "attacked counter-protestors" doesn't mean they're underground fighters or something.

Gif related “violently attacked and assaulted counter-protestors” too. Is he controlled opposition too?

I agree with most of the rest of your post, i'm just of the mind that people marching and protesting (ie Unite the Right) might help accelerate this collapse & reach more people (seeing right-wing protests means seeing violent antifa counter-protests, which is a very good redpill) . The sooner the breakdown of the system happens the better our odds will be since our population is dwindling every day.

Attached: national news if she was a nigger.gif (320x180, 1.68M)

You know they are here left now monitoring this.

>I dont think its ever been possible before now. But the gatekeepers of information have fallen and are scrambling to reassert new methods of information control, the availability of information and the speed at which it can spread through the lemmings is really unprecedented. But there really isnt any comparable moment in history to this when you factor in the technology variable. The system has pretty much always had an absolute grip on media control until now.

I almost* completely agree with this, I just don't think we will ever reach a critical mass due to the Lemming-condition. I do agree that the age of the Internet has given us the potential to greatly expand the size & strength of the "vanguard movements" though (for lack of a better term). If these movements grow powerful enough that they can attain power during the coming chaos, THEN I believe the lemmings under that jurisdiction will fall in line.

>Lemmings - Dr. William Pierce
youtube.com/watch?v=-kBQY-UrqwU

Attached: 1505061292937.jpg (1920x1080, 1.73M)

pic 2/2

Attached: 1505061606361.jpg (1920x1080, 1.61M)

This. And include the UK and Europe

> i'm just of the mind that people marching and protesting (ie Unite the Right) might help accelerate this collapse & reach more people

Well, I certainly agree that groups and movements do accelerate our movement, and helps us to reach new people. However, "Unite the Right" was bound to end bad, especially with all the press surrounding it. I do like other movements however, like Identity Evropa & the Alt Right, Alt Lite, etc. They are all good for our cause and gives it a bit more legitimacy.

Unite the right however, was a bit more than just uniting us. It was about publicly segregating ourselves with lit torches while yelling. In a homogeneous country, that might work. Out here where we NEED optics however, that's another story.

Optics are everything, whether we like it or not. People need to be able to join these movements without the fear of losing their jobs or becoming ostracized. That's just the way it is. Trump is about as radical as it can get for right now, but that's quickly changing. At least white identity is being talked about again. Baby steps user. There WILL come a time for drastic action to be taken, but I just don't believe that time is yet.

Perhaps this next election, or even the one after that, when tensions are high and the Democrats are playing their anti-white card again. If we can make it look like a reactionary movement, we can gain a substantial amount of support doing so.

Attached: 1541907767822.png (601x921, 1.1M)

I remember this bitch being hot when she was underage. She got boring really fast tho.

>Is he controlled opposition too?
To answer your question (since I didn't), it was blatantly obvious that both sides were spoiling for a fight, which is why it wasn't blasted all over the mainstream media. ANTIFA was off their leash at the time and even normies could blatantly see what was happening, which is why it was't spun in such a bad direction.

> The sooner the breakdown of the system happens the better our odds will be since our population is dwindling every day.
Trust me, I agree with every word of this.

>Just remember, any group calling for violence is almost certainly a US gov/CIA/Israeli trap intended to be used as proxies to justify military intervention against groups they have connected vicariously to the violent group they created and then established ties with to the non violent groups in order to shut them down.
>Same game plan as Cointelpro.
IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT AM I RIGHT?

Ordo ab Chao seems to be the only method to beat them, use their own tactics against them. However this requires some catastrophic event like the great depression to really capitalize on it.

However I think we are heading into just such an event in the next 10 years but on a far larger scale than the great depression.

Attached: modernwarmpeak.png (960x722, 258K)

It the divide and conquer strategy at work. You can’t divide a group without representations from either extreme, but the only groups allowed need to be extreme because otherwise too many mid ground normies would be on board and no one would be divided. So the only representation of the other group needs to be extreme and threatening and worthy of taking arms up against. They have tried so hard with the alt right Nazi thing but we wouldn’t go to rallies and protests so that narrative didn’t end up with enough visual material to get off the ground

much better

This is a fantastic Hitchens talk, surprised I never heard of it. Btw you should look into Joseph Farrell and the Nazi International.

youtu.be/mLvyAL8VNno

>hurr durr poor russia
>whatabout AL Qaeda you guise

It doesn't matter if the US or Israel uses white nationalists on their side. If white nationalism is the correct way to go for white countries, then the supporter is irrelevant.

If a patient suffering needed a leg surgery, it is irrelevant if the surgeon is a homosexual tranny pink haired atheist Jew.

Meant for

They are pseudo nazis working for the jew.

The real nazis would have NEVER bent over for the jew. These are basically good goy gangs dressed up as nazis, zionist shocktroops.

I wish....

Attached: get7.gif (396x220, 3.4M)

>was about to join ram due to proximity
Dodged a bullet there eh. May as well stick to flying solo.

The Waco TX incident was a strike against "militia" because the Gov didn't want anybody capable of resisting -- see the Battle of Athens: youtube.com/watch?v=6c-Dsg4X4Dk --and so they [gov+media] began demonizing militia.

Fast Forward to today and Las Vegas looks like some sort of government OP -- due simply to how the story kept shifting and key people wound up dead -- and how it's not "crackpot insane" conspiracy-theorist turf to claim that the school shootings are being allowed to further narrative/gun-control and you see how tenuous the media hold on narrative has become.

So they need something that they can use; their go-to "automatically-evil" Nazi is a good choice because it's been so pushed that Nazi = evil... since they can't do school-shootings anymore, they need 'terrorist' and hope to link "militia" to both Nazi and terrorist so that it keeps your average Joe from uniting with others and arming up.

The militia put an end to corruption in Athens TN, they're deathly afraid of it happening again and on a large scale.

When CW 2.0 is in full swing ,you dipshits will still be singing about how it was all a FBI /Mossad plot.
>fyi anyone who is a patriot is considered a 'le eeeebil gnatzi' in 2018 by subverted govt agencies & the press

Attached: 1538241780221.jpg (750x500, 77K)

Azov Battalion and other "Neo-Nazi" larping groups in Ukraine and Russia that fight each other are kike controlled opp.
Real NatSocs would unite to defeat Judeo-Bolshevism in Russia and Ukraine.

You realize porch monkeys like fried chicken?

this, also nobody cares

ruby ridge et al

You rarely here the term ‘far-left’ or hear of concern about how they got ‘radicalized’

Holy shit user you're stretched out bad

Wow this guy is woke

Attached: A6779F65-BC44-447A-9A9F-C27E6AC5AC34.jpg (425x267, 43K)

>)
Wtf are you talking about. Osama Bin ladan was a CIA operative basically his entire adult life running the Mujadeen in afghanistan fighting the soviets for the CIA for a decade, his family is business partners with Bush Sr. in the carylyle group for 20+ years (they were actually meeting with bush sr and osamas brother the day of 9/11)

Argue with facts sweetie

Tbh I wish I wasnt, I fucking love our country but I dont know what to do to save it from Israel throwing it into WW3.