Male urination while standing-up

Is it a sign of true masculinity or is it a messy and insecure way to relive oneself?

Attached: 0D4628BE-1F5B-4A24-B7DD-3EED45BB4FCE.jpg (640x430, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKDXR1RmVg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The latter. There's nothing comfier than a sit down piss.

Yes. If you sit while peeing you are likely effeminate

It's a luxury that should be enjoyed. That being said. If your taking a shit, standing up to pee would be retarded. Sage

Only piss while sitting thats acceptable is after a shit

>not holding in your pee until you have to poop so you can get that euphoric relief that only a poopee can provide

Attached: 1492315451576.jpg (577x624, 83K)

reminded me of this pic

Attached: sweden.png (600x352, 171K)

Who the fuck sits down to just pee

Once you own a house of your own, you'll understand why men sit down to pee sometimes.

I put all my men in chastity cages. They all sit and pee. The future is female.

Sometimes, im in a hurry, other times, i just wanna sit and read some shitposts on Jow Forums.

Am i crazy for doing both?
I know someone who did this in high school

I don’t think I can poop and pee at the same time. I mean sure in one sitting. But I don’t think I can have both come out at the same time

The matter was settled 20 years ago.
Sit peeing is for cucks
youtube.com/watch?v=oKDXR1RmVg0

t. Faggot

It's convenient to get in and get out. Not gonna fuck around 60-90 seconds in the can if I just have to piss. Have better things to do than fuck around in a bathroom.

Does it splash? well, maybe. I guess. I'm the one who cleans the bathroom, though, because I like having a clean environment, unashamed to show friends/family, so really, if I want to piss all over the fucking floor I will. I haven't, but the option is open.

Sitting down takes pressure off the prostate.

You'll empty your bladder more comfortably and more completely if you sit down.

Tons of men in this very thread are going to experience prostate problems later in life. Sitting down to piss can help prevent this.

Now, if I'm in public, I'm not sitting down on some AIDS infected toilet seat. But if I'm home using a toilet that only I use? Dude, it's sit down time.

Boys that dont have fathers.

This. Its the greatest feeling.

What do you guys do if you have a boner and need to piss?
>hold it
>bend it
>sit down for better leverage
>piss in the sink

I go outside and piss right into my yard sometimes. Feels good with the wind on my groin.

FAGGOT
SAGE

Attached: WAUUH.jpg (556x400, 76K)

Bend at the waste and lean forward so I get a better angle on it. Also try to calm down a little so it goes down.

I only sit to pee if I’m drunk and at home.

Unironically this.
Usually piss in the shower or outside though.

The key is to back up from the toilet and snipe at long range.

I can, it's magical. It's one of the best feelings you can experience as a man.

The only thing better than it is cumming after edging for hours on end.

It's on a case by case basis.

Always stand. The real question is when you wipe. Leaning with a fistful of cash from the back like a man from a seated position or stand and bendover, letting your cock rest on your forearm from the front

I poo just as often as I pee, so it feels weird when I stand to pee on the off chance I drank a lot of water
I probably go pee without pooping 2 times a month

This thread has been moved to Jow Forums.

>Not pissing in the mouths of anyone that preaches this dumb shit.

the absolute state of the EU

Wtf?? Who the fuck sits to pee? That's so inconvenient. I didnt even know people did that passed the age of like 3. The last time I sat to piss was when I wasn't tall enough for my dick to reach the bowl.

Attached: you wut m8.png (255x255, 66K)

Everytime I sit to piss my balls and dick dip into the water maybe women should learn to put the seat up after they finish

>88
Kek wills it

Okay I'm going to be real
There's nothing special about peeing either way, I just sit down when at home because the end of my urethra (tfw male roastie) breaks my stream occasionally and I don't like cleaning that shit up.
There's nothing comfier than pissing off of the porch while looking across the valley

>tfw my 85yr old great grandfather died because he refused to sit down and pee

Cracked his head on the bath tub. If'm ever sick as a dog and tempted to have a sit down pee pee I remember him.

Ridiculous thread

Stand if in public or in a rush

Sit for comfort if not pressed for time

Imagine thinking that something as trivial as how one pees is relevant to assessing one's masculinity

I mean I hate leaving the kitchen when I'm eating I'll either just open the garbage can or leak in my dogs bowl

I piss sitting down if I'm woken by the urge to wee late at night or early in the morning, especially when it's dark. Just not worth attempting to aim in the dark. Other than that I stand.

the FUCK am I reading?

amerimutt rangeban when??

Attached: b49.png (1200x1200, 54K)

fpbp. its early morning before work, wife is making me breakfast, nothing beats a lazy sit down pee

t. sissy man

Everything you do is relevant to your masculinity. That's because you are always watching everything you do, and have to live with the shame of being a girly man... even if nobody else knows, you still know.

Fuck here’s my opportunity to have it out in the open
>>Live with my single mom
>>She has literally no respect for privacy and regularly just walks in when I’m using the toilet
>>Frequently she would walk in and see my penis before I’d have the chance to hide it
>>She’d make comments about my dick to my whole family when they came around, saying how big I was getting. (I wish this was a larp so fucking much)
>>This happened more than once
>>Out of nervousness I can only piss sitting down because of fear of someone walking in even if the door is closed.
My mom fucked me up .

Attached: 803A862C-D4E0-43B5-8F14-EAEA80D9147F.jpg (576x1024, 58K)

I pee standing up at home all the time. But I'm not some retard that can't aim straight. Aim for the just behind the center to account for downward trajectory of the stream. Worst case scenario you get a drop on the edge of the bowl, but you just you wipe it up with a piece of TP. But that usually only happens when I'm drunk.

>bending a boner
fuckin piss into the shower and wash it down like a man proud of his boner

I like to piss in the sink and wash my hands at the same time. No reason to flush a gallon of water, a simple rinse will do.

Attached: 1422214329542.gif (400x300, 763K)

Pee sitting down is more comfortable an relieving. I timed it and I consistently pee 6-8 seconds longer sitting down so It's probably more healthy as well.
is she hot?

Attached: 1539613851512.jpg (907x778, 72K)

It's better to sit because you get the gas out. Some believe this is why women live longer.

She wants you to fuck her, user. Don't be ashamed of yourself.

>Now, if I'm in public, I'm not sitting down on some AIDS infected toilet seat. But if I'm home using a toilet that only I use? Dude, it's sit down time.
get a load of this delicate germaphobe faggot

Man they weren't joking at the state of Europeans

Real men piss in the shower. and anywhere else they damn well please.

I sit in the urinal to pee. Does anyone else?