MACRON at WW1 memorial: Nationalism is TREASON

twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/1061657617683111942

It's good that there are some actual wise leaders left in Europe. Else no one would stand up to Agent Orange's madness and stupidity.

A beacon of civilization in the world.

Attached: 81e0a15c.png (638x446, 50K)

That's almost the perfect speech for an event where Trump was supposed to be assassinated.

I don't give a fuck what a Euro beta male fag thinks.

retard

Attached: retard.jpg (996x822, 162K)

that's some serious mental gymnastics from granny fucker. a nation can't have moral values if it can't maintain its status as a coherent nation, hence nationalism over globalism. He's talking in circles and thinking it sounds smart.

explain

>Frenchman think Patriotism means helping others that aren't apart of your Nation

does this explain why French Patriots surrender so much?

Attached: 430.jpg (699x485, 60K)

That's just linguistically incorrect.

Fuck your own interests, goy. We need to benefit others.

>If you replace your population with Africans, you win
t. Emanoli Macaroni

>Look at these leftist rats putting "xenophobia" in with nationalism.

>memeflag

Opinion discarded.

Macron is an EU corporatist shill, of course he hates France

Does it sound that retarded in French?

euros still think the old jew tricks work on Americans, little do they know or understand how much the paradigm has shifted.
macron's speech probably makes europeans cry about how beautiful and truthful it is, meanwhile to americans, this is like a watered down version of what we hear from liberals all day everyday.
fucking euros always behind america in culture.

MASSIVE ANTI-TRUMP PROTEST just outside the event!

Fuck Agent Orange! The Europeans have spoken!

Attached: TRUMP = HITLER.jpg (400x302, 114K)

Attached: Drud2eSXQAA6Vg6.jpg (1199x674, 164K)

Communists, literal fucking communists.

Attached: IMG_7423.jpg (552x582, 65K)

STOP
THE
HATE

Attached: DruXcPwX4AAi1Ca.jpg (768x1024, 100K)

He didn't avoid it due to "rain".
There have been like 3 plans to kill him in the last 2 weeks or so.

god europeans are so fucking gay

thats right, fuck my own country and everybody in it. ISRAEL FIRST, IMMIGRANTS FIRST

don't put all europeans in one fucking bag

My perception of Europe, is I feel like they spend a lot of time redefining words to feel good about themselves. Like how they will call almost anything they do liberal. And how anything they do for their nation's interest is not nationalist but patriotism. It's like anything can be justified if you call it the right word. France can do "France first" but people are ok with it as long as it's called something else.

don't hide behind shitflag, cocksucker

WE LITERALLY WILHELM REPUBLIC NOW

Attached: Image 2018-11-11 at 9.07.23 PM.png (1031x747, 368K)

imagine an American city protesting over a foreign politician
kek you fucking people are sad

global faggotry reaching levels never seen before. bring on the happening

Attached: iuY2S9OMAZ.jpg (700x394, 27K)

I dont know why it makes everyone feel so good about themselves to protest Trump.

But Patriotism is Nationalism, they're the same fucking thing. Fucking retarded frogs, no wonder Hitler raped the shit out of them

underrated comment

O Y

Attached: 1541390148915.jpg (528x643, 101K)

thats pretty unnerving

OP is a vietnam boomer fag.

We should always put our own interests first. These other countries can all have regard for themselves just like we do. It's a great thing. Throughout history, The moral values of Americans have always been better than the moral values of those in practically any European country.

That’s the same semantic BS as "gender vs sex"

lick my fucking asshole downie

meanwhile, macron envisions himself as the future head of a european superstate, using it's military force to ensure compliance of smaller nations/oust problem governments

Yes because Putting our on intrests first to make sure we are strong and able to help the weak will truly benefit the world if we are noble and work to spread our proven successful way of life around the world. So is what I am saying is OP is a faggot.

because in the carefully crafted jewish ZOG infested mind control paradigm these "people" live in, Trump is literally the ultimate form of evil
they seriously believe he is hitler
and hitler and nazis are now the ultimate, original sin from which there is no salvation

everybody raped the shit out of them
except the anglos, and the anglo is the only person more cucked than the frenchman

This. Americans (white americans) are so fucking sick of hearing this shit we could puke. We’re all just waiting for adolf #2 to lead us to the thousand year Reich. Sieg heil. Heil Hitler.

>those synonyms

Attached: 1535678405181.jpg (420x520, 62K)

>wise
>leader
>Macron

Attached: 1530763437889.png (233x216, 6K)

Yeah, they have spoken in arab.

You should try to stop aids instead.

The left:
>MAGA idiots think actually think Trump is a time traveler
Also the left:
>Trump is responsible for all disasters, even those that occurred before he was President
>How dare Trump miss an event for reasons we don't understand?

>I can not wait for his public execution to be live streamed

Fuck that guy. Nobody in their right mind agrees with him. Keep on with that Kalergi bullshit and you'll see some real shit happen when the inevitable counter force puts them in their place. This guy does not understand that nobody on his side is truly willing to die for that bullshit however, the other side is. its a dead end for these globalists. Bunkers won't save them

Europeans who ain't faggots, like me, just migrate to the US and Australia.

Remember, words don't have the definitions you think they do.
The only valid definitions are the ones currently in use by the left's sock-puppet, dictionaries are outdated.
But anyways, he's right, Nationalism is Treasonous
Tresounous to the EU

Attached: EMBRACE.jpg (660x751, 204K)

thats right trump didnt go because he was going to be assasinated imagine sucking his cock that much and I thought we were the gay ones

what the fuck is trudeau even looking at ? what a fucking space cadet. he probably saw a somali man in the crowd and started ssalivating/loosening his anal sphincter reflexively

This is so embarrassing. J/k I'm a leaf.

I was at Mons yesterday and after they played the Canadian and Belgian anthems, Ode to Joy played over the event in odious low tones like the song of an evil empire.

This trip has been eye-opening. The EU has 5 years left. I no longer think it will last 10.

Spoking like a true Cuck who learn nothing from history.

Jesus did they really break out that embarrassment of a balloon again?

How can it be treason when the very definition of treason requires a national alliance. Is he trying to say the EU is dominant to France now. That France is but one state in an undemocratic EU union of states?

I'm afraid I don't really get it. And I'm like 152 IQ. So I suspect is doesn't actually make sense at all. Unless of course, he has some agenda to advance.

Because fascism worked out so well. Oh wait it got fucking crushed.

Just when I thought this faggot couldn't get any more retarded...

Qfags are the worst

You guys are gonna wake up and realize trump hasn’t done shit and never meant to.

If Nationalism is treason than all the frogs fighting for France in WW1 were traitors you retarded nigger.

this is the nerd that referred to himself as ares

lmao

>Patriotism is putting stangers, aliens, and enemies interests before your own family, friends, and countrymen.

Attached: pre-fire-og.jpg (700x372, 51K)

TRUST SESSIONS

Attached: 1541561065859.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Exactly, these people were fighting on behalf of their respective countries and also because they were forced to do so. The French government wanted to recover Alsace-Lorraine and they stoked nationalism every step of the way like all the other powers. So if Nationalism is "treason" then all the soldiers fighting for the allies were traitors. OP is another retarded faggot who thinks Frenchmen 100 years ago were fighting for tranny rights and foreigners or something. The French had their Colonial empire just like the British and they were no better than the Germans and perhaps worse.

UP IS DOWN DOWN IS UP
NOT COMMITING TREASON IS TREASON

Isn't that the reason why WWI was fought? Almonds activated

fpbp

>those synonyms
oy vey

>By putting our own interests first, with no regard for others
But we're not
We're putting the nations interest first.
I.e. others

What the fuck is the deal with the modern hate of the nation-state?

What if my morals dictate America first? What kind of retarded kikery is this?

those words have no meaning and you are a complete retard.

Attached: 1514559381595.jpg (638x1000, 75K)

Nah, WW1 was one big powder keg decorated with many military alliances, the Archduke match, and the judeo-communist spark of the Serbian Black Hand.

It’s doublespeak. He’s trying to redefine words by contradicting them

its new world order time baby