Out of the last 4 US presidents, who do you consider to be the best one...

Out of the last 4 US presidents, who do you consider to be the best one? The ones before are not interesting to take into account because most people here weren't even alive when George SR reigned.

strawpoll.me/16826585

Attached: 800px-Seal_of_the_President_of_the_United_States.svg.png (800x800, 300K)

Donald J Trump.

Donald j trump

>The ones before are not interesting to take into account because most people here weren't even alive
retard

Donald J Trump.
All the others were globalist puppets and not actual presidents.

Attached: 1527781971948.png (211x259, 93K)

Donald J Trump

My sentiment exactly.
Also, he'll be the 5th bust on Mt. Rushmore.

without a doubt. Trump is destined for much greater than just that though. He's going to be remembered as the man who took down the Pharaonic bloodline families.

Attached: 1515732446403.jpg (1200x892, 461K)

They all suck the same kike dick and we lose. Fuck off with your nigger thread

Barack Obama because the world actually respected us and we were liked by our allies in Western Europe and Canada. Our image around the world was never better. Now everyone hates us. I want to go back

Move to Canada with your nigger boyfriend faggot

I think the outcropping behind Lincoln has the correct shape for the hair. But that's a minor point for discussion another day. I do agree with your point though.

>muh image is worth more than what actually happened
You're so fucking stupid.

Bill Clinton was the most conservative
prove me wrong. you can not

Unironically Trump. Tax cutter, anti-globalist, and nationalist are just a part of what makes him great.

>Here's your (You), future shill

Attached: trumpTurnAround.gif (500x446, 861K)

>everyone loves the weak cuck yes man
wow, what a surprise!

So far, Trump. At least he is much less of a neocon open borders globalist cuck than all the rest of the choices.

Congress better fucking fund the wall and get it started before democucks take the house in january.

lmao
they "respected" us the same way you respect a whore

Clinton. It was great back then. BUT, of course fast forward to early 2000s and you could see all the mistakes that were made during his presidency. At least it was fun living in that fantasy world.

He was a neocon global communist that continued invaded more middle eastern countries to keep our fiat currency Ponzi scheme from collapsing just like all the others, except Trump.

Attached: (((Neocons))) are Communists .png (1551x909, 179K)

One thing you can say Clinton was good on was his dislike of blacks. He and Hillary launched a bunch of new laws for putting black thugs into prisons nationwide. The only blacks Bill Clinton liked were black hookers he could bang.

In 1996, President Clinton signed a Republican-sponsored welfare reform bill which helped people get off of welfare and balanced the federal budget for the first time in nearly 30 years, resulting in an historic budget surplus not seen since. In 1997, President Clinton signed into effect the Taxpayer Relief Act which stimulated the economy by giving the largest capital gains tax cut in U.S. history.

On Sept. 21, 1996, President Bill Clinton signed the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA): “I have long opposed governmental recognition of same-gender marriages and this legislation is consistent with that position.”

This is consistent with Barack Obama’s statement when he ran for Senate in 2004: U.S. Senate seat in 2004, he told the Windy City Times: “I am not a supporter of gay marriage. … I think that marriage, in the minds of a lot of voters, has a religious connotation. …”

massive trade deals like Nafta and Gatt, financial and telecommunications deregulation, and the Religious Freedom Restoration Act,

Even Obama was conservative. They just simply mastered identity politics before the Republicans could ever try it.

He did some decent domestic policy (though I suspect it has a lot to do with having to deal with Congress), but he was still a neocon when it came to supporting global wars and trade policy. I will give you this: behind Trump, he was the best president (by far) out of the last 4 presidents even though he was part of the corrupt globalist deep state.

Dubya

I don't think history will be kind to Trump. Not after the wars and global financial collapse.

When it comes to the other red-meat conservative social issue—gay marriage—Mr Trump refused to play. Abandoning his announcement in a primary debate last January that he would “strongly consider” appointing judges who would overturn Obergefell v Hodges, the landmark 2015 ruling opening marriage laws to gays and lesbians, Mr Trump told Ms Stahl that his personal views on same-sex marriage are “irrelevant” because the issue is “already settled” by Obergefell. “It’s law. It was settled in the Supreme Court”, Mr Trump said. “I mean it’s done.” And not to be mistaken, Mr Trump has left behind his campaign-trail paeans to “traditional marriage” and the wish that same-sex nuptials be determined state by state. The law is settled, he said, “and I’m fine with that”.

Obama.

Attached: DrrQISHXgAE5kV7.jpg (1199x848, 147K)

Your need for external validation is a pathetic weakness.

Joe Biden out maneuvered Obama, forcing him to support gay marriage. I was going to ask when was the last time a VP made the president their bitch but remembered Cheney was the previous VP. Before Biden and Cheney, I doubt it happened to this degree in a century if ever.

>Joe Biden out maneuvered Obama, forcing him to support gay marriage.
it's political suicide to question it now, for both parties
incrementalism at work
we'll all be fucking our pets in a decade

Clintons presidency was the best time to be alive, but not due to Clintons policies. He was an alright peace-time President, but his passiveness laid the groundwork for the disaster that followed with Dubya.

Obabo was 2/10 on domestic policy, while 8/10 on foreign policy.
Trump is 8/10 on domestic policy, while 3/10 on foreign policy.

Trump wins by a slight margin, because the lefts lunacy means domestic policy is more important than before.

Attached: 1534600638728.jpg (465x403, 24K)

Trump