Is there any hope for this planet? Whites currently pollute the most and they won't give up quality of living...

Is there any hope for this planet? Whites currently pollute the most and they won't give up quality of living. Chinks are rising fast and destroying everything they touch. Population of Africa is exploding and nobody cares. Poor countries dump plastic to oceans because they don't give a shit.

It's a nightmare and everyone seems to enjoy it.

Attached: maapallo.png (894x574, 475K)

Yeah, the planet will be just fine without us.

>whites polute the most
Maybe 50 years ago. Majority now comes from developing nations who don't give a fuck.

>Whites currently pollute the most
Fake and gay

Attached: gook trash.jpg (926x364, 64K)

Nothing short of major epidemic or nuclear war is going to slow down the current rates of consumption of natural resources or pollution for that matter. Technology that we are developing is polluting lot less but its going to take decades if not even a good century before these improvements are going to be viable for developing and underdeveloped economies. All we can realistically do is to increase our national emergency reserves for food and energy needs such as fuel and attempt to move towards autarky.

We pollute the LEAST you dumb Mongolian

We will be extinct soon - probably by our own hand if not by external cause. Unless we colonize Mars in the next 30-40 years the human race is done. Our Faustian spirit is dead. Without rapid space exploration it will just be nigger warlords with nukes.

Attached: will-a-martian-government-foster-a-utopia-or-something-closer-to-earths-struggles.jpg (2000x1000, 153K)

>Is there any hope for this planet?

no
we must leave

Attached: come home, white man.jpg (1884x1473, 947K)

>whites currently pollute the most
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOURE FUCKING RETARDED.

I would say the next 10 to 20 myself.

This is retarded and anyone who thinks this is true is a retard. There is nothing that can cause the extinction of all humans or whites that can or will occur in 4 decades.

> Whites currently pollute the most and they won't give up quality of living.
Citation needed.

Oneill cylinders are a meme of the highest caliber

Attached: 1537242771416.jpg (760x437, 62K)

Do you even know how carbon footprint per person is measured? Surely you are all aware that its us who are consuming the most of that shit what developing economies produce right?
Mars colonization is nonviable it has no atmospheric pressure to mention. Single solar flare could undo even centuries of attempted atmospheric terraforming.

>whites pollute the most
funny, last time i checked, mostly niggers lived in africa, not whites

Attached: africa.jpg (1000x500, 163K)

>Surely you are all aware that its us who are consuming the most of that shit what developing economies produce right
>wyt pipo made me do it

>nuclear warfare

Yes, I do understand how the carbon footprint is measured. You still haven't posted a source backing up y and your claim that 'white people pollute the most.'

>thinks shitty Nike sweatshops are what's causing Asia and Africa's massive pollution rates

Attached: 1520086030765.png (488x463, 28K)

See India.

Dome Cities user. Either way it's stay here and die and go out there and have a hard life in massive space stations. FTL will likely never happen or at the least no time soon, so if you want a garden planet you better get used to generational ships.

Attached: GHG_per_capita_2005 including land-usage.png (1920x874, 378K)

Wouldn't even be close.
Two parties committing to a full-scale nuclear war is very unlikely in its own right. If it happens it would only be the Northern hemisphere getting hit directly. Nuclear winters don't turn the world into a desolate wasteland like in Fallout, it just fucks up the ecosystem for a few decades.

>still thinks shitty Nike sweatshops are what's causing China and Africa's massive pollution rates

Attached: 1521662201415.png (485x443, 22K)

Ok, now prove that greenhouse gasses are the reason for climate change. Really though, if you're not going to put in any effort, this is not going to be a productive discussion.

That is caused by their reliance on food imports mainly since both are net importers of foodstuffs.

Hwites Pollute the most?
Cows pollute the most, guess where people are the hungriest? Nigger land.

We were discussing pollution levels not climate change.

That's a bare faced lie and you goddamn know it.

> per capita
> North America - 350MM
> India - 1.4 BN
> China - 1.5 BN
No, now go away.

Oh, I apologize. I misunderstood your point. That's fair. Then prove that the metric volume of GHC exceeds the metric volume of plastic dumped by non whites. I'm really curious to see you prove that white people polute more.

>Acting ass if GDP was irrelevant to consumption of goods

Good joke user, now please go back to high school.

>Less food = more pollution

>GDP
Nigga, what are you even smoking I don't even

You stupid cunt, you stupid mongoloid Russian rapebaby, that is approximate population per region. To spell it out for you diminutive brain, there are about x10 the population in them two shitholes alone compared to North America. Yes, we consume more per capita, but that is because we are developed. These napalm dodgers and poo-swimmers pollute more as a nation that North America and Europe combined. We are not the problem. They are. The yellow (incl. you) and brown menace.

Now, go sit in your wrongness and be wrong.

More transportation related consumption of fuel leads to higher pollution levels.
Plastics are side product that comes from processing of oil ergo GHC output of plastics is always going to be smaller than output fuel processing.

Environmentalism is a nearly exclusively-white phenomenon. The only thing nonwhites care about is their immediate needs and desires. In fact, anything that involves anticipating potential future events is all but certain to be white in origin

>leaf cannot understand supply&demand

Not surprising.

> Igor can't even follow a conversation
Go to bed monkeyboy

>This mad about not understanding basic economics

Attached: hand.png (341x246, 112K)

Did today's Big Happening thing happen? Did I miss it?

True but we pollute by proxy. Industries in white country are comparatively clean as fuck. It's our slaves in third world countries that make our cheap shit, that are polluting like there's no tomorrow.
The root cause of all this is globalism.
Without globalism industries would be forced to come back and actually follow the environmental regulations we put in.

Checked holy moly
Things will be ass
Lets all eat ass

Attached: 1541726088217.jpg (720x708, 93K)

>transporting food creates more pollution than the massive deforestation and CO2 emissions from making it
>either of these things have anything to do with China and Africa's massive pollution levels

Attached: 1528063004963.jpg (228x221, 5K)

Attached: NMxRiO3.png (327x348, 199K)

Attached: 1512617142455.jpg (600x593, 41K)