Is this the most red-pilled job for a straight white man these days?

Is this the most red-pilled job for a straight white man these days?

>easy to get a job in because muh diversity (as a straight white man you're easily a minority)
>easy or challenging work depending on your job, whatever you want
>full of hot young, wet women
>full of hot, sex-starved cougars
>pay is really good
>able to red-pill the company from the inside

Why aren't you in HR Jow Forums?

Attached: HR.jpg (950x534, 60K)

>produces literally nothing of value
>"red-pilled"

If that's how you advertise an HR job you should be a recruiter. trust me it's nothing like you think

Nazis invented HR.

>"red pilled"
Small companies are the best. Once they are big enough for HR they start to go to shit. Have fun promoting sjw propaganda and hiring shitskins and trannies to be progressive

Attached: 1541131870539.png (538x538, 322K)

HR is the only department where you will be insta-canned for any sexual contact with a co-worker. You are literally the cock-blocker telling people to stop fucking their co-workers or else.

>those who can't work, teach, and those who can't teach do HR.
literally worthless profession you should be ashamed to tell anyone you work in HR.

No. HR is for low t faggots.

Attached: img.jpg (2000x1123, 165K)

HR is controlled by foids most of the time and unless your'e a very attractive man with a huge penis they're gonna wipe the floor with you and accuse you of rape so they can get one of their cousins to work in HR instead.

One day all HR personnel will be rounded up and executed with most brutal techniques mankind has created, like quartering, breaking on a wheel, flaying alive, death by thousand cuts, etc. After that they will burn in hell for all eternity to pay for their crimes.

HR is for...

Attached: pepe-sign-plural.jpg (717x706, 68K)

the only red pilled jobs out there are ones that require some amount of physical labor, since leftists are to big of pussies to ever engage in actual work

Con

>you will always have a boss you can never branch out and work for yourself

>nothing of value

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

HR is essential. Recruiting, Hiring, Onboarding, Orientation, Rules and Regulations, HRIS, Retirement, Benefits, Payroll, HR transactions, Development, Analytics... and so on. A big company cannot and will not survive without a good HR.

Attached: IMG_9948.jpg (360x378, 48K)

Anything HR does a regular fucking faggot from the warehouse could do with their eyes closed. HR is a Jewish invention, that's why big jewy companies have those departments.

what about professional red pillers

naw

If you're going to be in HR, you might as well go whole hog and join the Air Force and be a personnel manager. Go in Air Education and Training Command and you can slobber over all the female students all day.

Sweet. True Red Pilled.

Naw. Tons of sexual contact and innuendo go on in our HR. We have nearly 1000 in HR, and I am probably one of under 100 straight white males in that. I am the prize. All the bitches are over me since there is no one else to let out their sexual frustration.

No, the most red-pilled job is finance. It's still an old boys club and you're paid 6 figures as a starting salary to manipulate numbers on a spreadsheet.

HR is only their to protect the company, not the workers. Remember: if you ever work at a large company, HR is NOT on your side, no matter what they tell you.
That said, I have worked at large and mid-sized companies in my 20 years in my career and have seen every single HR department fuck up left and right.
>Who are you going to complain to?

I'm a tard. I meant "there."

This. Glad I'm studying it.

Where are you at where you make 6 figures as starting salary in finance?

I basically do finance/HR. In fact I used to be under finance before a restructure. I make 100k as a SR analyst.