Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death is more than just a Supreme Court opening for Trump. It is a sacrifice to Kitsune...

Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death is more than just a Supreme Court opening for Trump. It is a sacrifice to Kitsune. Digits have confirmed this: What does this mean?

Attached: kitsune.jpg (800x600, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/03/07/us/pepe-frog-infowars-lawsuit-matt-furie-trnd/index.html
timesofisrael.com/settlement-resolves-lawsuit-over-pepe-the-frog-paintings/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/evq5nk/matt-furie-is-winning-his-fight-to-liberate-pepe-from-the-far-right
huffingtonpost.com/entry/pepe-the-frog-childrens-book_us_59a5e781e4b063ae34d9c1b8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/192870542
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

previous:

Sage hide and report leaf posters.

Can you post a single infographic naming the Jew to prove you're not IDF already?

there are some very dedicated shills trying to stop Frankly:
>45 posts by this ID
>60 posts by this ID

You cannot post a single infographic to name the Jew, because you're an Israeli shill.
This is my claim.

>Fox Symbolism
>The symbolic meanings associated with the fox are:

>Physical or mental responsiveness, increased awareness
>Cunning; seeing through deception; call to be discerning
>Ability to find your way around, to be swift in tricky situations
>Affinity with nocturnal activities and dream work

Attached: trump_frankly.jpg (750x393, 73K)

Kitsune (狐, キツネ, IPA: [kitsɯne] (About this sound listen)) is the Japanese word for the fox. Foxes are a common subject of Japanese folklore; in English, kitsune refers to them in this context. Stories depict them as intelligent beings and as possessing paranormal abilities that increase with their age and wisdom. According to Yōkai folklore, all foxes have the ability to shapeshift into human form. While some folktales speak of kitsune employing this ability to trick others—as foxes in folklore often do—other stories portray them as faithful guardians, friends, lovers, and wives.
Foxes and humans lived close together in ancient Japan; this companionship gave rise to legends about the creatures. Kitsune have become closely associated with Inari, a Shinto kami or spirit, and serve as its messengers. This role has reinforced the fox's supernatural significance. The more tails a kitsune has—they may have as many as nine—the older, wiser, and more powerful it is. Because of their potential power and influence, some people make sacrifices to them as to a deity.

>Because of their potential power and influence, some people make sacrifices to them as to a deity.

Attached: kitsune_fox_god.jpg (1200x900, 360K)

frankly the jews are bad

Ignores
It would be easy, surely, for someone on Jow Forums to have a SINGLE ANTI JEW INFOGRAPHIC right?

I'm timing the reaction, he'll need permission from his commanding IDF supervisor, then they need to find one, then he'll post it.
Estimated time of arrival, 6 more minutes.

Attached: 1541989429917 - Copy.png (1467x1000, 340K)

Seriously, copying the eye twinkle, the fucking EYE TWINKLE.

Attached: 61de54a28b05fafafece6d7fda22d361.jpg (2048x1024, 1.04M)

OP is a confirmed IDF shill, and this is a meme ops.
This is a fucking joke, Israel, and so are you.

Attached: 1489086846139.jpg (527x427, 67K)

I unironically want to see this meme become a thing. Jow Forums has become so stale lately. I really do wish to see Jow Forums culture invade the furry community. Just imagine the combined obnoxiousness

We already have /mlpol/, that's cannon.
And we have awoo.
Enough, at that point.

Attached: 1536903144618.jpg (900x978, 171K)

Attached: frankly_side_of_beef.jpg (1488x1068, 130K)

Attached: 1541989429917 - Copy (2).png (1467x1000, 280K)

Attached: frankly_specops.png (1440x1567, 440K)

Wow, copying the Nickelback meme, how original.

Attached: 1541986477526.jpg (625x415, 36K)

>Just continues shilling, totally ignoring and

Attached: frankly_or_foxler.jpg (1278x720, 122K)

Not only is this a low effort meme, but it takes heavily from the style of pepe to subliminally make people inclined to like it.
You are a subversive kike.

Attached: Badmeme.jpg (986x1000, 101K)

I wish for this shit fox meme to die along with the shills that push it

begone serpent

Attached: serpent_slayer.jpg (800x600, 474K)

>10 posts by this ID already ITT
>45 posts by this ID
>69 posts by this ID

O B S E S S E D

Attached: frankly_pepe_dab.jpg (1000x599, 60K)

Combine that with the high number of posts mindless support golems (usually about 2)
And you have a Jewish M.O.
They eat frogs too.
Don't forget about the symbolic masterpiece you had there, real hard to see that.

I always thought kitsune was just a music label.

Attached: DEAR GOD.jpg (200x150, 56K)

No, no furfags. /mlpol/ happened and bronies are a thing that exists, and now the fact we've woke some up is good. However like furfags, they're degenerate, and we don't need to recruit many more. Furfags are worse in some ways also. And the /mlpol/ happened, but we didn't do it. There is no need to go mass recruiting yiffy fucking furfaggots. They know we're here already, and we know they are there. One day, we'll assure they yiff in hell. As it was, as it should be, as it will be.

Nevar fagget
Fergive isn't

Yeah, like the guy who's shilling this needed to make another thread.
I'm obsessed with memes, and this one makes me furious!
Low quality!
Copycat!
Subversive!
And worst of all,
Symbollic!

Attached: 1541987486269.png (1467x1000, 359K)

it's not a "furfag" meme any more than pepe or any other animal is
furfags don't have exclusive ownership of all animals

you might as well say America is a furfag country because of its eagle symbolism

no no no. we just want to sit around and bitch at each other. look, we know the house is on fire but we should really be picking out curtains.

only kikes hate serpents. in mythology around the world the serpent has always been a hero and symbol of wisdom and creation

>Pilpul
You keep being a Jew, we keep seeing you.
Why you think we ain't vigilant?

you couldn't be more wrong

Attached: fighting_the_serpent.jpg (366x488, 25K)

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x333, 22K)

if you're gonna put forth all of this effort keeping these threads up 24/7 all weekend, i at least want to see some of your anti-schlomo memes you've made

>Memeflag comes to help
Take it off, c'mon.
You want to be taken seriously, you show your country.

she hasn't died yet...

Attached: thor_fighting_serpent.jpg (883x662, 167K)

she's 85 in poor health user

Kundalini serpent.
The shape of your DNA.
The spine with the 7 chakra points. Reaching the top.... "7th heaven."
congrats if you know what i am talking about.

The Celtic dragon and serpent were ancient symbols of fertility, wisdom, and immortality. A hybrid horned dragon/snake figure was connected to the torque collar, a symbol of kingship and status, and to the horned deity Cernunnos. The serpent was related to the dragon, and was connected with healing pools and springs. The Romans observed that the Druids especially revered the serpent for healing, and that they ascribed the same powers to the “serpent’s egg,” a particular sort of egg-shaped stone. A number of old tales feature magical treasure-guarding serpents who reside in wells- a common motif is the horned snake who guards a golden torque, a reference to divine authority.

The dragon represents the untamed forces of nature, and often dwelt deep within the earth or sea. A red protector dragon has been a symbol of Wales for more than a thousand years, and dragons of various sorts featured heavily in late heroic tales, especially those of the exploits of Merlin. After the advent of Christianity, the dragon was more likely to symbolize chaos, and many tales of the saints pit the holy men against rampaging dragons who cause natural disasters, stories in which the dragons are not too subtle analogies of the pagan religions- Christians who came to evangelize the Druids took the sacred serpents as sure signs that the Druids were devil worshipers.

>Shows pictures of WHITE men fighting snakes
Yeah, that's not empirical, that's at best anecdotal, if they were Jews.

it's metaphorical as all ancient symbols were. literal interpretations are a new age religious practice.

I do

many many more in prev threads

>Sees vague interest
>Doesn't recognize that the guy was making fun of him
Maybe you can't post anti-Jew infographics because you're an AI?

Attached: 1527390322713.png (840x1114, 737K)

see
foxes also kill vermin such as yourselves shills

>ORANGE FOX BAD
>MUH RUSSIAN BOTS

Attached: 3909122332.png (425x425, 18K)

IDF officer Druze Lieutenant Colonel from Hurfeish is dead in your failed OPs in Gaza.
How do you feel about that?

awesome. an oasis.
consider this spirit animal as an agile and intelligent guide. Busting through facades.

james fields is innocent and heather heyer is burning in hell
How do you feel about that?

Attached: fox_driver.jpg (1200x630, 154K)

>Took offence
Yep, a Jew, alright.
And shit happens.

and taking out the trash

Attached: fox_killing_vermin.jpg (479x510, 25K)

no need. as an agile spirit, why slow down to address those that are of no worth or threat?

>18 posts by this ID
>45 posts by this ID
>71 posts by this ID

get help soon

Attached: mfw.jpg (275x183, 9K)

My favorite animal is the Fox, do you have any idea how angry I am that I even have to resist this meme?
I dislike pepe for how it's becoming a religious idol, I would welcome change, but this, is not it.

/pol does not behave as a hive, user. Pick whatever character you want and spread it far and wide, or throw it in the trash.
I'm enjoying the kvetching tho. Carry on.

the shill called me a shill. nice try Morpheus

i want to see you post one, not one of your discord buddies.

why are they kvetching so hard?

This is red square, red square is a new meme and red square thinks that you are a faggot, just look at this cunts smug face.

Attached: redsquare.png (336x333, 6K)

seething

I already said that, yes.
I love foxes, the fact you're an IDF spreading this shit makes me glad Israel just got nuked.

Attached: mfw_ko.jpg (642x545, 57K)

If there were a bigger, more deliberate bait to call out... It would be this one again. Does anybody ever fall for this?is the intent to get me to believe there's a real argument going on about a fucking picture? Either way it's still entertaining.

Attached: NOOOOOOOO.jpg (1200x673, 86K)

I think what the leftie shills are scared of is more oc coming out of Jow Forums, especially if it's not copyrighted so matt furie and the ADL's lawyers can't stop its spread like they have with pepe:

cnn.com/2018/03/07/us/pepe-frog-infowars-lawsuit-matt-furie-trnd/index.html

timesofisrael.com/settlement-resolves-lawsuit-over-pepe-the-frog-paintings/

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/evq5nk/matt-furie-is-winning-his-fight-to-liberate-pepe-from-the-far-right

huffingtonpost.com/entry/pepe-the-frog-childrens-book_us_59a5e781e4b063ae34d9c1b8

You must have struck a nerve. I can't think it would be hard to retrain algorithms to pick up a fox instead of pepe, so I doubt it's tracking purposes. Not sure really.

I'm staying on top of this because all they need is a few to fall for it, to make it "organic".
I need to stop them for just a few days, at that point Jow Forums will be familiarized with it's shill status, and I won't have to explain how it's an IDF thing later.

I filed copyright on this what do now

Can I Jow Forums Fuchs standing Infront of a pile of dead kikes at a camp plz?

you can't

This mimics the art style of pepe.
Look at the eye sparkle.
Look at the drawing style.
Only Jews worry about that, anyway.
Nobody ever got sued on here from that.

Attached: 1541735107944.gif (358x370, 410K)

Yes he could, unless you already did.

Can you at least give an argument as to why this is SO FUCKING BAD?
Yeah I do need a QRD cuz who the fuck cares about pics but now that you got my attention I wanna know why you think this is subversive

just watch me

imagine being this upset over a fox
you can't copyright it user, you can't stop it from spreading using lawfare
the fox is not pepe, there's nothing you can do but cry

Because, it's been shilled all weekend, and is specifically against pepe.
See:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/192870542
He's also been unable to produce a single anti-Jew infographic, to prove he's not a Jew (they can't download those in the IDF) and it just looks bad.
Pic after this related.

gods speed user screw these jewish shills. remember fill your options field.

Faggot pls
Maek for me former colony. Pls.

user you're arguing with an obsessed shill who has been screeching about this fox for days
he posted over 100 times combined in the last 2 threads

It's low effort, it's a rotoscope of a real fox, and imitates pepe's art style.

Attached: Fox.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Wtf? You do realize what you're doing is subversion in itself? Who are you worried about? Newfags? If it really is a shill then the Newfags should fall for it and get burned and learn a lesson.
do you remember when you were A newfag, user? Was it last week when you got hired?

>25 posts by this ID
>45 posts by this ID
>71 posts by this ID

lol

I was never a dumb enough person to be a newfag, I lurked for 4 years.

There will be 50 rape accusations guaranteed. Doesn’t matter if the candidate is a eunuch. His penis could’ve been cut off in a childhood accident....but still it’s rape. Rape RAAAAPE!!!!!!!

It going to be an unholy freak show. You may not even be able to get anyone willing to take the gig

he doesn't need to explain why you should discourage and despise a knock-off forced meme that is being pushed 24/7 by some autistic jewish leaf that is allergic to posting anti-semitic memes. every thread is flooded with 30-40 post IDs spamming this shit, and the leaf has admitted himself to being a newfag. the leaf will accuse others of shilling against the meme without admitting that he himself has outshilled all of them to spam it

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Attached: 1530150742636.png (1536x2048, 3.39M)

ah, a fellow electronica conniseur
no that's where he got the name for that character. he's got dozens more also, he's one of the most productive musicians I know of

this is a perfect example of a D&C shill. They are about purity which ultimately ends up in infighting.

And yes, what I'm doing is subversion, against subversion?
You want me to tie my hands behind my back and not use the same tools that my enemies use?
My subversion requires lots of time and energy, theirs requires just the same.
They made the fox into the same art style as pepe to subliminally make people like it, even has the three white dots of the eye sparkle!

in all those threads the fox fags have way more same ID post and seems some new ID takes over around the 30 mark everytime makes you think
28 post by this ID

Happens sometimes, gets corrected by the wise.

Attached: fe55abb4.jpg (930x1024, 395K)

newfag

look it's here. it's done. get over it kid

Fair enough, let's go with that claim that you're not dumb and you were never duped into believing a slide /shill thread.
I'm just like you, too. I lurk 4 fucking years because it might be dangerous to post, because I'm paranoid glow in the dark niggers are tracking me. Then I decide to go ham on /pol over a fucking c-tier (alleged) shill.
You're right. We should definitely call this shill out on her meme.

Retype that, I don't understand what you're saying when you don't use specifics.
You saying the fox is part of this board, and I should give up?

He can answer for himself, Ms. user's mom. Get a room you two.