Broward County Sheriff

How do we bring justice and this full force on the law on this kike?

Attached: fucking kikes.jpg (245x206, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qk3ORTSdXY
youtube.com/watch?v=kpWUTeqhuD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*full force of the law on this kike

We don't. Law enforcement should be respected and supported. Stop coping with your inadequacies by crying about a jewish conspiracy meme. Thank you folks.

Attached: 1242423424234.png (620x1042, 732K)

fuck off kike

That's weird it is not? for a jew to become a cop.

Attached: 1522337189690.jpg (3000x2000, 730K)

shut the fuck up neckbeard. not an argument. what's your problem with this guy anyway? i thought Jow Forums loved cops and the taste of their boots

what was his Talmudic quote?
The one about Jesus boiling in semen?

military takeover of broward county and mass arrests when?

Attached: al bagdad.jpg (640x596, 123K)

Call the cops, bro

"whoever saves one life(jewish life)"

Attached: talmuddd.jpg (983x655, 53K)

Hopefully soon. HELP US MATTIS. HELP US DUNFORD. HELP US KELLY.

Attached: 1511463916873.png (825x510, 793K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4qk3ORTSdXY

Attached: broward little israel.jpg (1242x1613, 275K)

lol a 13 minute youtube fever dream conspiracy video. im guessing the bit here is that this sheriff is involved with the parkland shooting and it's supposed to be a false flag or something. where is the actual proof? do you have any credible evidence of these types of claims?

Why the false dichotomy? Can one not respect law, order and those who uphold it without being a servile bootlicker in your eyes?
That's a rather polarized way of looking at the world, friend. It's much more complex than that and you're doing yourself and the rest of us a disservice by reducing it so.

youtube.com/watch?v=kpWUTeqhuD0

>How do we bring justice and this full force on the law on this kike?
Tell Rick Scott to stop sucking his dick to make brownie points with gun grabbers

Broward County sheriff's deputies took a largely symbolic vote of no confidence against embattled Sheriff Scott Israel, but their leader says he plans to press the issue with Florida Gov. Rick Scott and ask him to reconsider the sheriff's position.

The Broward Sheriff's Office Deputies Association vote was 534-94, with union President Jeff Bell vowing to ask Scott to consider removing Israel and praising the "great courage" of members who voted "under threat of retaliation and reprisal."
"I cannot tell Gov. Scott how to do his job, but I'm asking him ... to re-evaluate the position of sheriff," Bell said. "If he feels that Sheriff Israel must be removed or suspended, we will fully support him in that decision."

it's not a false dichotomy, it's pointing out ideological hypocrisy. right wingers love their cops until they have a reason to scapegoat them. then all their bellyaching about being unfair to cops goes right out the window. i respect this sheriff for doing the best job he could in a situation that nobody should have to go through. everyone is a human being and is subject to mistakes when having to make snap judgement. this isn't proof of a conspiracy and honestly if we're scrutinizing anyone's character it should be people like you who are so flippant and scummy when it comes to dealing with tragedies like these.

>i respect this mass murderer traitor

what a fucking kuck

>more retarded youtube vids made by literally whos

wow you really convinced me! it was the jews and the deep state all along! 9/11 was an inside job! grab your tinfoil hat so the obama mind melter ray that transmits thru CNN doesn't git u!!! fuuuuck outta here

>i support X
>Wtf I say X is evil with no proof! What's wrong with you?!?
>....no comment

the Clintons smuggled coke to Mena ARk. then to Miami.
That might need some protection.

I think you are misunderstanding that a person can respect and stand up for a group in general, but still have contention with specific circumstances or specific individuals or sub-groups. Probably because you have a polarized worldview.
I think you're also mistaken with who you're talking to, as I've not mentioned anything about conspiracies or tragedies. But by lumping me in with them it once again highlights the polarized way in which you think. I'm just 'one of them', right?

is there any truth to the claim that the cop Peterson? that waited outside and did not go in covered up an 'alleged' 'assault' against another student, allegedly, by (((Sheriff Israels son))) when the son was 'allegedly' a student at the school???!!! Or is that all internet hyperbole?Any of you autists remember that 'claim'?? It seems like there was an article on a website called "consevativecash" (dot) us or something similar. Dig it up autists...

Broward is not Miami. It's Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood

i'd love to see these faggots fight real soldiers

Attached: chinese army 2.jpg (850x566, 159K)

Based Bong.
>Checked

Attached: IMG_4166.jpg (4032x3024, 2.65M)

I was just fucking with him, I totally am one of those people.
Always take the moral high ground, lads.

Attached: 43315874_1_x.jpg (512x683, 50K)

That white man could singly handily kill every one of those chinks

But user, we already know how it will turn out, just like last time

Attached: 27567391-08E5-4711-9233-A54A294CBCDE.png (1125x2436, 664K)

Well it's sure as shit not by voting.

I recommend hanging after the armed insurrection.

He is right you know, if the deep state wants to make ot 51 to 49 senators they probably have a goy reason too.

Are you not sleepy user, you should probably sleep.

Attached: 1540996987179.gif (682x384, 1.57M)

Yeah, I have a lot of respect for law enforcement, but this pos is a dirty kike, and a disgrace to the badge.

>Broward County
also Broward County

Attached: holohoax class.jpg (673x918, 140K)

Pure coincidence.

Attached: jew vote.png (759x800, 636K)

Gooks would die in the tens of millions.

We might take 100k casualties.

Holocaust was less than 10% of the casualties of WWII. Concentration on it is ethnocentrism, hence racism.

you won't do anything.

you're a bunch of neckbeard faggot keyboard warriors. Your only effect in the physical world will be when the dirt gets moved to bury your weak-asses when you die.

Get digits for his punishment

O V E N
V
E
N

Containment. Any time he decides to go outside his little fiefdom, bring a federal case and take it away from him.

Other than that it's a kike county. Let it get kiked.

Broward county needs to be nuked

Keep believing that nigger. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Talmud? Isn't that the book where Jesus is described being boiled in a cauldron of semen and shit?

he can't even single handedly free his own country from jew control
the gooks could lose a billion soldiers and still win

they're good when they're good and they're bad when they're bad. the real problem is our government is compromised and it has turned law enforcement into something that repulses honest people and attracts dishonest people.

Sheriffs are elected, and he is in a nigger district. It might be possible to tilt it in favor of some nigger in order to get him out.

They saw us questioning the kids reactions after the false flag at the school in Israels county, so they were sure to ham up the survivors of the bar shooting the other night during interviews. Anyone got the pic of the girl laughing about the school shooting?

As with most things, I think Jews are probably underrepresented in low-level cops, but overrepresented in higher positions.

I can think of a certain card stand in NYC that would disagree with you quite strongly.
If you think that the written word, either on the page or on the screen cannot move man and mountain in the physical world then you are at best naïve or at worst completely pig-ignorant.

Reminder the "no one died hoax" meme is pushed by JIDF so no one holds the Israeli kill teams responsible

Attached: 3442D576-C5CC-4EB7-91FC-58AC6B096357.jpg (491x491, 59K)

friendly reminder that chinese military stratagem throughout history has essentially been mass wave assaults with zero tactics, and 20x the casaulties of the over side. Besides the Arabs, and literal niggers, out of actual civilizations of the world, chinks are the worst.

The coward was only interested in cleaning up the mess after the fact, not preventing it from happening.

Yeah typically they don't do any real work- that's what you're getting at- but he's the sheriff, which means he's like an executive, not a regular cop pulling people over and making arrests etc... He's like the president of the cops in that area if you want some way of thinking about it.

Now the area - broward county- is 30%+ Jewish, which is like 15-30x the national average for Jews, and they're all very wealthy. So these rich Jews prob feel most comfortable having a Jew as their sheriff (executive) bc he'll turn a blind eye to their crimes (blood libel, child sacrifice) and their perfidious nature. It's just Jews being Jews at the end of the day

this

bump

South Florida has more Jews than New York

Expose the Talmud as 100X more racist and racial supremecist as the Nazis my friend.

Attached: Talmud analyzed.png (1920x4042, 1.91M)

Attached: 1541907609826.png (687x1175, 410K)

Attached: serveimage.jpg (990x727, 264K)

Stop posting fake shit you dumb nigger

bump

Attached: ADL BTFO.png (1052x1067, 770K)