If you are not braptised you are a npc

You are also a nigger amd a jew. Those who are not baptised shall be the first to the chopping block. Debate me unbaptised heathens

Attached: serveimage (11).jpg (1020x668, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/
youtube.com/watch?v=62SB_4JFLMg&t=83s
youtu.be/Sl3uoCi9VjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking Christcucks

>nigger
Niggers get baptised every fucking day, nobody loves niggers more than christcucks.

>jew
Your god is a jew.

>inb4 "but that's not REAL christianity"
Go tell every fucking church in existence that then, and you can get back to us when more than half of them aren't completely cucked.

Attached: 1513926302695.jpg (853x861, 136K)

The Catholic practice of child "baptism" is false.
In order to gain admission into the Kingdom of Heaven you must choose to Baptise yourself, once you reach an age where you can understand what that fully means.. Furthermore, sprinkling some water on your head means nothing. You must be fully immersed in running water.

There is no such thing as baptism. God does not exist. Sin does not exist. Baptismal water is no different than any other water.

Tip your fedora harder, faggot

yeah i was dumped into water when i was a baby
thrilling experience

Braptism is not being dumped into water faggot

>mfw people think they are baptized because a dude in a dress splashed water on them.

Baptism by fire is the only way to be saved.

Attached: B10B5570-AA05-4F8C-B4CB-3FBA980983EB.png (646x595, 280K)

>Niggers get baptised every fucking day

You can only be baptised once

It is not possible to have thought if you are not baptised. Just look at the jews. And entire race of mingrela who god had to send his only son down to correct for being nothing ither than dispicable people

Here, I took your image and made it slightly more humerous

Attached: 1541994071472.jpg (1020x668, 105K)

Thanks

Attached: 1540029855007.gif (332x248, 529K)

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPT TISED
*SNIIIIFFF*

BRAAAP!

lol

>gods not real
>when you believe without proof in something you cannot prove

How are you copping?

Like the Buddhist monk, who lit himself on fire and didn’t move. Wtf

Christcuck genocide when?

Attached: obstaclechristianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

Attached: loveyourenemiesgoyim.jpg (1000x572, 124K)

Attached: christianityvsnatsoc.png (595x686, 81K)

Attached: christcuckery.png (987x1149, 181K)

People who still believe in (((religion))) are NPCs.

Attached: religion.png (632x796, 218K)

Attached: Impressive.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

the last jew to be BLACKED roflm

Attached: christcucks.jpg (2550x1188, 473K)

thanks i was waiting for someone to do this.

>pouring water on yourself is what allows you into heaven or not
I took a shower today you dumb nigger.

>>If you are not braptised you are a npc

Attached: 1540968698464.png (1200x1080, 1.02M)

>You must be fully immersed in running water.
Do they stick you in the flume at Splash Mountain? I guess even the lake-baptising Protties are out
>In order to gain admission into the Kingdom of Heaven you must choose to Baptise yourself, once you reach an age where you can understand what that fully means
Citation needed!

#1 reason to become Catholic: you literally get to be right about everything. That's not a brag. I didn't come up with any of this. You just listen to the Magisterium and rek Protticels without even trying. Lean not on your own strength. It's so much fun.

Our churches are way more beautiful too. Oh, and God comes there. You speak to him in the confessional. He's right there on the altar at every Mass. Kind of a perk *IMHO IMHO IMHO*

Attached: popepepe.jpg (598x442, 28K)

after LARPagans wifes' sons murder them all for being weird racist hippie goobers with creepy mannerisms. You always find yourself checking your pockets around pagans, and wondering what the hell that smell is

I was baptized at birth and later when I was old enough to know what it meant.

Fuck god. Baptism is a load of horse shit and god doesn't exist. Religion is cancer and is a deliberate attempt to trick humans into submission by those in power. We need to purge religion from humanity and reclaim our minds from that poison.

you don't wanna go down this road, fedoralord

Attached: christchanangery.png (1500x1200, 86K)

>"Do you renounce Chad, and all his works?"
>"I do renounce them."

Attached: The_Godfather_t00.mkv_snapshot_02.41.20_[2018.11.11_21.45.28].jpg (1920x1080, 883K)

> assblasted pagancuck somali semen drinkers
fucking kek lads
stay mad faggots
and keep larping in the woods

Attached: paganachillesheel.jpg.png (864x666, 75K)

>buzzword buzwords buzzword lol debate me
you forgot to mention other words you don't know the meaning of, like yid, cucks, snowflakes.
try again

"Braptism" and the Monster are blasphemous. I shouldn't be ITT. But OP, you nailed that deadpan form of absurd "Fourtune" humor and for that, I give you props

You're still jacked into the matrix, so you can't see the wool pulled over your eyes. But I expect nothing less than that from some christfag who believes in imaginary friends and thinks mentally deranged ancient goat herders in a small portion of the world know the "truth".

stay mad pagancuck

Attached: 8ab.jpg (640x640, 53K)

I believe the term you're looking for is "apostate". Pegans are just as retarded as christfags.

>i worship a jew
>i read a jew book
>i believe every jew book i read
kys

Attached: 1510858751398.png (1920x668, 729K)

>2011+7
>not braptised
well Jow Forums?

Cringe and Bluepilled
Based and Redpilled

Attached: 1528293928562.jpg (1273x955, 323K)

apostates deserve the sword

>I worship a jew
Christ was not a jew
>I read a jew book
the holy bible is not a jewish book
> pagancuck ignoring the other sauces like pic related
kek keep on coping faggot

Attached: pagancuckskek.jpg (1034x732, 428K)

needs brendan fraser's hair

>Christ was not a jew
yes he is
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/
>the holy bible is not a jewish book
Yup it was written by a bunch of jews.
>kek keep on coping faggot
keep listening to jews.

Attached: 1515781680173.jpg (960x532, 96K)

keep on drinking that somali semen to invoke odin

im not the one letting his white daughters fuck christkike niggers or christkike men manning up for christcuck women to raise there nigger children

Attached: 1532498192238.jpg (2000x678, 221K)

FUCK YU NIGGA

Attached: 1507080781320.jpg (962x1033, 284K)

I love The Wire, do you have any more behind the scenes photos like this? If so please share them!

Hello, underage b&, I remember being you. I spent most of my life being you, in fact. You think you can blaspheme? Buddy I could send you running for holy water.

The Matrix is living under the prince of this world (John 12:31), the father of lies (John 8:44), because you believe the Synagogue of Satan (Rev. 2:9-3:9) through their propaganda.

Popular atheism as it exists in Burgerland culture today is a Jewish trick. Remember reading this. You might not get it today, but one day you will. I sincerely hope it's before you die.

I spent decades in the Matrix, man. The way your mind improves when you come to Christ is amazing. Everything appears in a different light. You surprise yourself. Old habits disappear and new, different temptations arise. But you can handle them.

Ultimate redpill you're probably gonna ignore: Catholicism is not a hobby or an opinion or even a Western or European thing. It is objective reality, for everyone, everywhere. God is as the Church describes--rationally proven to exist, immutable, perfect, and timeless. And he's right there on every Catholic altar in your town. Go.

Attached: christchansavior.png (962x588, 273K)

youtube.com/watch?v=62SB_4JFLMg&t=83s
when is Jow Forums going to accept that white pussy is made for black dick

Attached: tumblr_p4o4vi4CaH1w625b5o3_1280.jpg (720x480, 63K)

bump

Attached: christchanpen.png (391x412, 171K)

Hahaha. Oh wait, you're serious. Let me laugh harder!

>atheism is a Jewish trick
Riiight. Funny that you forget that christ was a jew, and most, if not all of christian traditions are coopted traditions from other societies that the early missionaries stole and repurposed to convert the masses.

Any feeling of love or joy you get praying or going to church is just your mind playing tricks on you. No one hears gods voice, god doesn't speak to anyone-those voices are just your brain running a mental process constructed for you by people who want to control you for their own benefit. They are literally programming you to be subservient and to give up your will all for the sake of a power they cannot prove exists.

How about Numbers 31, where god orders the murder of the men/boys, women too old/young to breed and any woman who knew a man and allows the rest of the women to be used as sex slaves? Are you telling me that if some voice in your head tells you to murder children because their parents offended the voice, you'd actually listen? Some all loving god.

>braptised

The right milf can braptise if ya know what im sayin'

my dad was baptised and he asks me "what do you mean" in response to very forward unobfuscated things like "we're out of milk" or "I fixed the air conditioner" so theory debunked.

Just a few points.
>god orders the murder of the men/boys
>some voice in your head
Why do you think these are the same thing? God revealed himself publicly; this ended with the death of John the Evangelist. The way people usually experience God now is much less cinematic than in OT times. I'd prefer now though cuz Jesus is here on the altar and I get to eat him. ^_^

Secondly, did you miss the part about
>rationally proven to exist?
This is not a maybe. This is something most philosophers, and all the leading ones, knew for about 2,000 years. This only changed recently with the advent of modern philosophy with Descartes & co. Disaster, btw. Spun out into nihilism within 300 years after 2,000 of based theism.

Based Ed Feser, Ph.D can walk you through one of the proofs
youtu.be/Sl3uoCi9VjI

Dr. Feser's book The Last Superstition: a Refutation of the New Atheism is great. Highly recommended. It could save you decades of wandering and pain by convincing your reason before you find yourself in desperation needing a lifeline. Jesus is ALWAYS there, though.

Yeah, I hate it when people give me YouTube videos too but it's 1:45 AM and I have to sleep. I'll be in /Catholic General/ tomorrow under this name, Breadpilled Burger, if you want to cross swords there.

You literally have a guardian angel, btw. We all have one (1). I hope God asks him to do some work on you stat!

Attached: christchanbaby.png (500x706, 219K)

What good is it to be baptised as an infant....not even having the slightest idea what the fuck is going on?
For fucks sake Hillary, aka Satan's vagina, was baptised?