Tfw want to believe Jesus is real more than anything but I’m secretly afraid it’s all just a meme

Tfw want to believe Jesus is real more than anything but I’m secretly afraid it’s all just a meme

Attached: 3685FB48-F479-4190-80FB-881FC797D049.jpg (800x522, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I stopped believing after i took chemistry, it hurts, but you'll get over it

Everything Jesus said is true.

Attached: jesussaves - Copy.png (347x1023, 178K)

you can follow the teachings if you want but the person never existed

>what if it's all a big hoax and we teach people to be compassionate and forgiving for nothing?

Me too. Every time I stop believing I get crippling existential crisises almost every night. I feel absolute terror. After the comfort and security I always felt, losing that is awful, and the thought of exiting existence is a terrible thing to behold

Prove he wasn't real
Prove Aquinas's 5 ways are wrong

you cant

Attached: shroud.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

go on

Attached: 1428386697505.jpg (700x6826, 600K)

If you believe and it is a meme what do you lose?

Congratulations, you're not a brainlet. Watch JP's Maps of Meaning lecture series. It should put a lot of things into perspective.

Hey buddy- if you're being honest here then I'd say you're on the right track. Doesn't sound like you've really been immersed in the teachings and the ways of the Lord, but the first step as an adult to receiving that crucial guidance is to open your heart to it. God will do the work to bring you along as is right for you. He loves each one as if they're the only one- if it's going to make sense to you one day it will be a gradual process and be based on things from your own life that you already know and believe.

I would recommend getting a bible and just starting with the New Testament. Start with Matthew or the gospel of John if you want some of the more hardcore stuff (about the Jews- there are a few revealing bits near the end of Matthew tho). And for writing of Paul- they're dense- but they can be some of the most illuminating parts of the canon, especially if you're already familiar w scripture and have a good guide.

Open your heart and ask Jesus to come into your life. There's a good chance he will reach out to you if you're being genuine.

Choose Righteousness

Attached: Christian Warrior.jpg (804x1024, 108K)

Ok Jew - what did u just watch zeitgeist?

The world was better when faggots like you were burned at the stake at the hands of the church.

Before Christianity was a religion it was simply called "The Way." Everything Jesus said is true.

“Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you."

Attached: RgygKpv.png (306x335, 177K)

Attached: Nasim ALien.jpg (1280x1127, 452K)

Attached: hand.png (341x246, 112K)

Entropy is god

Jesus jerks off dogs. He waits until 2-3am on a Wednesday night, and quietly slips out his back door, and in his backyard he eases himself over the fence into his neighbors yard. Creeping through the darkness guided by the pale yellow beam of a penlight, he approaches his neighbor's doghouse. Once he gets close enough for the dog to hear him, the german shepherd-boxer mix emerges from the doghouse, tail wagging. He knows what is about to happen.

Jesus crouches next to the dog and cradles the dog's massive sheath in his hand, gently gripping. The dog's breathing quickens and it begins to bump it's hips as jesus rocks his hand back and forth. Jesus groans in ecstasy as the dog's thrusting intensifies, and loud dog grunts fill the night air and jesus's other hand begins rubbing his small penis through his jorts. The dog latches onto jesus' upper arm with it's front legs and the dog begins jackhammering the air, his massive swollen erection flopping freely as jesus grips the huge red knot. gouts of hot sour dog semen launch into the moist night air in steaming loops and jesus adds to the grunting as he approaches orgasm. jesus's leg shivers as he unloads the holy ghost into his underroos. Satiated, cowardly jesus scurries back to his trailer to clean himself in his ugly yellow stand up shower. The dog stands there in the dark, confused but satisfied.

That's what jesus does.

Jesus does that.

Attached: satanrimjob.jpg (531x500, 50K)

Satan, the only coward is you.

Repent

>Ok Jew
former RC with a foreskin unlike you.
and i read a book:
>The Dead Sea Scrolls [complete eng translation] - John Marco Allegro
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs
you niggerfaggot
boring af, and you didn't even read my post you shit eating moron

What a fucking awful story. You ruined it the first sentence in. There was no build up, no plot twist. It was literally “Jesus jerks off dogs” and “okay, here is a in depth description of it happening” terrible writing. I mean, at least leave out that first sentence

>quoting Jesus in a book hundreds of years after he’s dead
I would say the Bible is an unreliable source of information

da fuck?

This reminds me of Brad Patton’s first scene in g4y pr0n Heaven to Hell. Also, Jesus “The First Jewish Play Actor” Christ is a very tiresome joke. That is all.

Go to bed, IDF.

Attached: The-Hounds-2.jpg (720x540, 19K)

Former RC... A lot of Judaisers have said the very same thing. I only guessed Jew bc you sound like a Jew. And def gay.

I can't get past how Christianity leaves you open to manipulation by your enemies. Or how it teaches that pride is a deadly sin. I don't know, user. I believe in God but sold on Christianity. I'm honestly close to becoming Esoteric Hitlerist and maybe joining a blue lodge.

You don't understand what pride is user

Pride is the original sin- of lucifer - which preceded his fall from grace. He thought he should be equal to God because he was so elevated amongst all the other angels. If you knew this you would know why notions of equality and equal rights and egalitarianism being the greatest good are all mistaken and sinful.

Now this first sin - pride - is then mirrored by the Jews in their rejection of Christ. The Jews rejected Christ because he wasn't the messiah they wanted, or felt they were entitled to. They were looking for a warrior King to overthrow Roman occupation at that time - the humility of Jesus, that he made himself a servant essentially- was to them the sign that he couldn't be their messiah. Their pride was such that they rejected Christ because God wasn't the way they thought he should be. Never forget this about the kikes- they are the children of Satan. Jesus himself said so in John 8:44

So it is this kind of pride that is abhorent in the eyes of the Lord. Be on the lookout for it in yourself- you'll find it's the most insidious of all the sins and in a sense every sin you commit ultimately comes back to pride

Don't confuse atheism with nihilism. We put too much importance on preserving our legacy that we can't accept that we'll eventually stop existing.
But this doesn't have to make you feel saddened or worthless. Yours is a unique experience that should be enjoyed to the fullest by you. Do what makes you happy and make your own meaning.

Also Jow Forums is a contrarian board. And therefore its becoming more religious as atheism is becoming more mainstream. If it was the opposite you would see many neckbearded atheists like me around here.

I don't want to believe in it. It's a shitty story. He got his ass kicked and hung up on a cross. Christianity has outlived it's usefulness and today is nothing but a jewish trick.

Spend more money than you have on the poor all around the world.

Go to war for the holy land and import all the victims of that war so they can destroy your country too.

Fuck that cuck religion.

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x500, 25K)

It's hard in this day and age. Too much distraction and misinformation.
What I put below will help IF YOU USE IT!!!
Also, as for the Scientism crowd on here, take a break from your space masturbation and read Cosmic Codes by Missler.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 427K)

>extremely edgy post accompanied by even edgier image
are all larpagans underage?

Repent before God cuts you down.

Attached: Christ.jpg (95x125, 2K)