IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. DEMOCRAT COUNTY RECORDER CAUGHT DESTROYING EVIDENCE OF VOTER FRAUD

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. DEMOCRAT COUNTY RECORDER CAUGHT DESTROYING EVIDENCE OF VOTER FRAUD.

On Friday morning, the Arizona Republican Party accused Fontes of "premeditated destruction of evidence" after "voting irregularities" in the election.

State Republican Chairman Jonathan Lines raised the level of accusations, saying Fontes, a Democrat, "cannot be trusted to administer elections in Arizona."

That accusation stems from a letter the party sent Fontes asking the county to set aside about 3,000 ballots cast at emergency-voting centers on the Saturday and Monday before the election.

This is the first year Maricopa County has offered emergency voting, but other counties have offered the extra polling hours for years.

In its letter, the Arizona GOP argued that state law does not allow recorders to offer early voting after the Friday before Election Day except in specifically defined emergency situations.

It asked the counties to "identify and segregate all ballots" cast at emergency-vote centers, but so far has not filed a lawsuit.

Fontes said the county counted the ballots but saved the envelopes in case they were needed in a future lawsuit.

"Keeping the ballots separate and uncounted is illegal, and I refuse to disenfranchise voters," he said. "So if they want to sue me for something, I understand the Clerk's Office is open until 5 p.m."

archive.fo/l6Ble

Attached: DrkunXMVAAAMD7h.jpg (750x623, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2012/11/20/did_anonymous_stop_rove_stealing_the_election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Fontes
why do beaners have to always lie, cheat, and steal?

>keep counting till we match Nate Silver's statistics

Attached: 1541977725162.png (693x812, 148K)

I don't know, but they've found good company with all the lying, cheating, stealing kikes and niggers.

I hate democrats so much. Holy shit. I couldn't begin to describe how much I hate them.

>the (((world)))

i dont even care anymore. none of you florida fags can be assed to fucking gather en masse and shout these corrupt officials down and demand fairness. to band together in force bearing arms and demand an end to this corruption. if you cant be assed to do a damn thing, why should anyone else? florida is kill, it belongs to dems in 2020

Attached: 1541721804048.jpg (2048x1536, 472K)

Checked & bump

We need to make sure there's no legal method of victory. Winning without firing a shot is the best option. I feel like violence at this stage would just give the MSM and excuse to shut it down. If someone wins due to voter fraud they deserve to be assassinated though.

chad Battle of Athens vs virgin Jow Forums

American democracy is dead.

They always do

Attached: 2F134CAB-C8F9-49C0-909E-580623224A2A.gif (500x252, 1.63M)

?

I know that feel, user.

Tampa. Fag here.Armed and dangerous! Hooked up with other Vets and we’re pretty pissed about this apparent election theft attempt by the libotards. Ain’t gonna happen without a fight!

You can get mad all you want but until something is actually done, you will keep getting screwed over.

so do something about it

Attached: bear.png (467x677, 545K)

So to be clear, they discovered some evidence of fraud, and then ordered them to not touch anything, and then he destroyed evidence? Isn't that as good as an admission of guilt? He should be tarred, feathered, and executed.

This is good news. The court will look favorably upon the GOP in any trial. Republican victory can be declared in AZ, FLA, and GA

You wont do shit pussy

BLUE WAVE FAGGOTS

Attached: 1541047348494.jpg (755x502, 126K)

Stop posting fake tweets you goddamn faggot you are not helping

and hung by his ball

Lmfaoo, I really want to see your dumbasses go and start shooting at a military base, this state will be so much better without y’all

Look at the drive-by Judas allergic to the truth

civil war

How to win as a GOP candidate
>gerrymander to give boomer fags more power than any other voting group
>create "voter identification" laws that seem to only impact non-boomer voters
>Bitch and cry when a state actually counts ALL the votes in an election

Pretty sad that the main demographic of the GOP tends to have dementia, alzheimers, and are currently perishing due to old age. Does the GOP even have any growing demographic that could replace the boomer voting stock?

Post links or kys you filthy yid

>implying gerrymandering isn’t universal
Chicago’s calling

Attached: 612B1DAD-7057-4328-9CF1-504999628952.png (1096x754, 474K)

Have another, courtesy of the Democratic uniparty of state bankruptcy

Attached: 4B678733-4D1D-4F64-80EF-93BE20CB7712.png (1246x792, 614K)

>Be America
>Land of the free
>Uses rigged voting machines
>Electoral commissions are heavily partisan
>Constant voter fraud
Hell, not even Italy is such a banana republic as for voting. Our ballots are still made in paper and the commissions are basically all around representative based, even in the small municipalities.

The first one looks like guy coming out of the hole in the creepy comic about the holes in the mountain. The second one looks like an indian jerking off.

>Pretty sad that the main demographic of the GOP tends to have dementia, alzheimers
And yet they're somehow able to figure out the whole showing identification thing, whereas your beloved POC aren't.

Just face it. They're going to steal these elections with massive vote fraud and Republicans are going to do absolutely nothing to stop it.

We also have five times your population, made up of 50+ states and regions with their slight autonomy, and are considered an actual country.

Psst...hey Jow Forums...I have a little secret

Nothing will happen. Republicans will continue to lose because there is no voter fraud and the more people who vote, the more Democrats win

>there is no voter fraud
Tell your buddy Mueller that

>Trump is actually going full Hitler
Kek. It's not like they didn't warn us.

Attached: 1541560944215.jpg (840x677, 113K)

lel. I turned in a write-in ballot and was called the next day cause my signature didn't match. Even though the people told me on the phone that they saw me walk in, but couldn't verify my signature. Apparently they were using the signature I used when I first got my id, a good decade ago. Apparently signatures are more important than physically seeing people vote.

Don't worry. These retard essentially handed him a reason to use emergency powers, all the while the results of the election mean dick for months. All three branches are still his.

YOUR ALL CAPS BULLSHIT
does not match the text below, dumbass.
Quit trying to divide America.

how do you prevent this shit? is there a mathematical formula that could be used to create districts which are geographically close while also being very close in population size?

None of the post had anything to do with voter fraud. Did you really just read OP's misleading all caps bull?

How the fuck is this going to play out? Trump absolutely cannot concede. He will have the candidates concede and stand by that choice. Can he risk it for 2020?

obviously user, its in their interests to do so

You're escalating to violence because you didn't read the full post. Nowhere does it say that evidence of voter fraud was destroyed.

Attached: ahnoldwojak737.jpg (298x298, 69K)

wow weird, people are interested in verifying votes as being legitimate
thats so strange, why would they want that

it's so funny to me how you democratic zombies don't think critically for one minute about the contradictions in your positions. everytime the republicans are opposed to universal healthcare your argument is
>"wooow, the whole world does it, europeans do it and are rich, how can we not do it?"
then when it comes to photo id for voters and just generally having rules set up to protect the integrity of an election, something that happens literally everywhere else in the world, all of a sudden that argument goes out the window.

And how does all these thing translate into the voting processes?
I’m not saying the USA are a stupid or an inefficient country, but your voting system looks heavily flawed. Take gerrymandering as an example, and that’s even a legal practice.

thats actually quite humourous, its just so fucking blatant, what a gong show

Attached: tired0340.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

Reminder that nigs are redpilled on democracy

Attached: broward vote lady.png (680x699, 207K)

Just just just just just just fuck my shit up

WHOOPSIE!

WHOOPSIE!

That's a good idea. You can likely write algorithms that check concavity and convexity of shapes that could do a good job of that.

What the actual fuck

that needs an uhhhh

you'd need data from every neighbourhood combined with proximity to one another and then cluster them based on that

WHOOPSIE!

Attached: 1375372883101.jpg (278x282, 11K)

>Tampa.
>Fag here.

LOL FAG

Attached: tony.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

NEVER STOP FIGHTING. REV UP THOSE TWITTER ACCOUNTS
CONTACT OFFICIALS WITH PROOF.

>american electoral systems are fucked
>y-y-y-you're not a REAL country
lawl

>hen when it comes to photo id for voters and just generally having rules set up to protect the integrity of an election

They didn't have these requirements for the last 200 years and somehow our nation has done just fine. Maybe you're not getting the point... when the clerk requires a proper signature after having seen the actual voter hand in the ballot, there's a bit of an issue with the requirements. On the flipside, the clerk would be fine taking a ballot from a person they knew was definitely not me but still have the proper signature.

>something that happens literally everywhere else in the world, all of a sudden that argument goes out the window.

Automatic voter registration also happens in practically every democratic country out there. You'd be hard pressed to convince the GOP to do that.

>I’m not saying the USA are a stupid or an inefficient country, but your voting system looks heavily flawed.

State rights allow fluctuation in voting laws and systems. One of the main points of the civil war was for the state to have some autonomy from the federal government. Because of that ideal, you essentially have 50+ semi-countries under one umbrella. It's as efficient as it possibly could be.

This + the math doesn't add up.
There are still 162k outstanding ballots in Maricopa, which means if Sinema gets just 50% of the vote, she'll get 730,000 votes in Maricopa alone. Now compare this to the 703,000 Hillary received in 2016. How the hell the turnout is higher at the midterms (for democrats anyway) ?
Let's not forget the tens of thousands of voters who allegedly voted for Sinema and... Ducey.

Attached: Azsen.jpg (1078x1698, 510K)

Attached: 71DF0B5C-EE79-48BB-BA6C-0A45061C859C.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

>another user from a non-country with a fraction of the population of Italy

There should be some new naming conventions like they do with planets. Italy could be called a Dwarf Country. Maybe Canada could be considered a Satellite Country.

>Trump isn't draining the swamp
First time we are ever hearimg about this stuff on this scale. We are getting states, counties, names, pictures and what crimes they're guilty of. This has been going on longer than any person here has been alive. This is amazing.

Attached: 1536379298539.jpg (749x750, 91K)

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And bump

Fucking kino. Best reality television thats ever been made.

Attached: 1536375642204.jpg (2048x1365, 230K)

>First time we are ever hearimg about this stuff on this scale.

Haha what the fuck are you talking about? Have you never heard of Karl Rove's odd Ohio incident that somehow helped Bush? It was hilarious seeing his meltdown when Obama won his first term (you can find plenty of videos on it). He almost loses it trying to tell everyone to just wait for Ohio! Ohio is somehow going to miraculously give the GOP everything they wanted. But whatever bullshit fraud he pulled in the Bush's elections didn't pan out that time. Since then Karl Rove has been dumped by Fox News, after having been their love child.

Newfag, are you even 18?

why are you acting surprised, subhuman mongrel ? you're a race of thieves, liars, murderers, of very little intellect always trying to infest countries illegally and breeding like fucking rabbits, not even bothering to try and learn the language of the host nation. for all it's worth you're just a different variation of niggers. fuck you

Its a scorpion.

I voted for Bush the first time and I assure you the names and crimes and information never came out like this. Are you trying to tell me Karl Rove, the advisor, was an election official in several states you fucking retard
You're either a shill or a try hard democrat. Neither would surprise me.

I need an algorithm to check the counties with a larger number of votes for one party compared to the presidential in 2016. How do i do this anons ?

And america could be a blacked hole lmao

>Are you trying to tell me Karl Rove, the advisor, was an election official in several states you fucking retard

Never said he was a election official, you dumb fuck. I'm saying he paid off a company who owned the voting machines in several counties of Ohio and stole the college for that state. Then when he tried again with Obama's first run, it didn't pan out the way he wanted and he had a breakdown during Fox's news coverage. So much that Megan Kelly had to visit the analysts to get Rove to shut the fuck up.

You're either a shill or fucking npc.

Hehe

So what happens? A recount?

Everyone says this, but no one tells me the trick to making many alts.

>he paid off a company that owned the voting machines
Sauce?

>This is the first year Maricopa County has offered emergency voting
>emergency voting
FUCK EVERYTHING WHAT THE FUCK, JUST END THEM ALL

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 65K)

because we dont want twitter to catch on, jackass. They're a bunch of authoritarian dickwads and enemies to free speech. Do you think we would be making alt accounts if they respected the first amendment instead of interpreting it like a once a week catholic?

>Karl Rove the advisor messed with the Ohio election via bribe
This is what I'm saying you mong, pay attention, never before we did we have names, cou ties, the actual crimes committed. We had a tenuous connection between a satanic jew and a states election. Now we are getting state election officials names, their crimes, their counties of origin and hopefully soon, which version of Rove they report to. We never got all that before.

pic related looks like an australian with a big hat, having sex fucking a snake. you're welcome

Tuesday?

Nothing but heresay.

salon.com/2012/11/20/did_anonymous_stop_rove_stealing_the_election/

Because they expanded the Maricopa voter rolls by nearly 150,000 people that is ***+15%*** in a fucking off-year election.

That is fucking INSANE.

1500 already found to be non-citizens.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 4.38.18 PM.png (583x575, 142K)

I understand you, I wish we could convince some of them but they are too fucking stupid to try to understand.

Save AZ GA FL

This is pasta if anyone was wondering.
The fact that many Democrats believe the gerrymandering propaganda is just sad, they are brainwashed. Talk about normal stuff and they are fine, but mention anything political and its like a program kicks in.

Attached: N1P5C8.png (416x435, 114K)

The truth is that since no violence will occur they won't be stopped.
Unless the blood flows we are doomed.

>salon.com
>anonymous
>reddit spacing
>b-but Karl Rove

Attached: 1537401848714.jpg (499x497, 113K)

People keep saying this, its literally never been true in the history of humanity. There is ALWAYS a breaking point, the question is when.

Attached: goblinslayer.jpg (225x350, 40K)

I believe this and I FLOVE it!

Earth to skinheads: we fuck your shit up everywhere and there's NOTHING you can do about it.

Funny story: here in Minneapolis Ilhan Omar won with 80% of the vote.

We didn't even need to pad her margins in a deep blue district but it happened anyway just to say "fuck you" to White America.

I work with Somalis. The most popular joke for the past week is how tired they were Wednesday morning- many smile and wink and say they voted for Omar literally dozens of times.

There's zero Republican oversight in the Twin Cities. The GOP is fucking dead there and Dems can pretty much just do whatever.

And it is fucking AWESOME.

The day is coming when Republicunts in the suburbs just have their ballots thrown out and walk away with their humiliating 20%.

We don't NEED this to win. We'd win anyway.

We're doing it to break the back of racecuck nationalism by showing how hated and isolated you really are.

Attached: 1536976254557.jpg (400x300, 20K)

No sources or write-ups matter anymore on Jow Forums. So I don't know what your point is. I provided the user with something related to what I was talking about.

See

suck my big uncut Polish sausage you miserable shitskin miscreant
Trump will install voter IDs and you will be over

Is that why you lost Florida, Georgia, Missouri, Texas, North Dakota?

Looks like a crawling man with a long nose. Begging to be put out of his misery.

We have the proof and you're all going to jail.