British knife crime is out of control

Ahy is this happening? Is it because knives are so easily available compared to other EU countries?

Attached: 6B4A5D90-D3B5-443E-B592-82CC205468AF.jpg (720x480, 88K)

it's like the rapes in Sweden, it's just to do with the way we record and deal with crime

>Reliable statistics on knife violence in Germany do not exist. Asearchof German police blotters, however, shows that during the past ten years the number of knife-related crimes in Germany has increased by more than 1,200%. Around 4,000 such crimes were reported to police in 2016, up from just 300 in 2007.

>Not only are knife-related crimes surging, but the perpetrators and victims of such crimes are increasingly younger

>Germany's knife-crime problem is being exacerbated by its lenient judicial system, in which offenders receive relatively light sentences, even for serious crimes. In many instances, individuals who are arrested for knife-related crimes are released after questioning from police. This practice allows criminal suspects to continue committing crimes with virtual impunity.

>More than 1,600 knife-related crimes were reported in Germany during just the first five months of 2017 — an average of 300 such crimes each month, or ten a day.

I’ve never seen a knife brandished in Germany ever. People love pic related though, and we know how to use em!

Attached: D5C318C4-41B3-4AF5-BABD-6F2446CEAFF3.jpg (600x400, 517K)

It's not that bad, *per 100,000 people

Of course knives are easily availble you walk into anyones kitchen and you got one

Attached: 47b32547-f257-46dc-9c00-bf83ff47f85b-thumbnail.png (200x140, 22K)

Attached: 47b32547-f257-46dc-9c00-bf83ff47f85b-1.png (1114x780, 241K)

>have plastic spork in backpack for lunch
>KNOIFE OFFENCE!!!!!

that's why.

Stealing knives from kitchens. Why is there no regulation to secure lock those knives?

>attempted murders goes down

Oh well at least there's a silver li-

>Homicide goes up by roughly the same rate

Oh.

Attached: 1527292503696.png (489x423, 88K)

Well it's not stealing if its your knife you melt

Register all knives. All knives must be registered and you should have a license for them. Secure lock them if they are not in legal use in the kitchen.

Why indeed, user.
Could be that having boatloads of hostile foreigners and local councils covering up sex crimes by minorities could have something to do with it, and refugees aren't helping either.

Most locals I've known don't like being forced to accept and welcome other people, certainly people from entirely different cultures who are given protection by busybody liberal mindsets.

Hell, I remember the EDL protests and they would actually coordinate with police and not cause a riot since they actually respected the authorities. The people coming into the country have no respect and see Britain as a way to get easy housing and benefits.

Hard to pinpoint why that is. Just getting more cosmopolitan I guess. Cultural enrichment is the likely culprit.

great dogs.
our murder rates are about the same and apparently you are a lot more like to be killed with a gun Germany.

we really just have an African problem with knives, nothing can really be done about it.

I'm not sure if you're retarded or insane, Germanon, taking away knives won't decrease crime, just as taking away guns won't.
Things like that just give more power to people who actually want to harm, or governments who are being turned against their people.

Then again, with Germany being a liberal hellhole of Middle East Rapists and gangs alongside 'Tolerance' propoganda every day I don't blame you for being brainwashed.

It's happening because the government meant a fuck ton of cuts to police as well as telling them to go after retarded stuff like twitter posts and then act all surprised when crime goes up due to this lack of a frontline police presence.

So in other words the UK is retarded

You can't ban knives, then only the CHEFS will have the knives!

Yeah, I keked too.
Imagine those numbers in 6/7 years time. Londons crime rate surpassed New York this year. I reckon it's on track to surpass Joberg soon enough. That's what happens when you let yourself be overrun by the third world.

Wtf is wrong with the West Midlands? Is Kings Bromley fucked?

Birmingham IS Pakistan.
Honestly I've never felt more out of place, and unwelcome in a supposed English speaking city. And I've been to El Paso TX. That was quite comfy actually, but only language I heard there was Spanish.

pakistanis and indians like stabbing eachother

Yeah not my problem though, we've never had a violent crime in my pure white area, let them all kill eachother no issue, the whites there are labour voters to so double points.

>Ahy is this happening? Is it because knives are so easily available compared to other EU countries?

Who would have thought banning a weapon (firearms) wouldn't get rid of the human desire to commit violent crime, right?

Attached: 1541984439168.png (1571x1548, 333K)

Sheesh, I was hoping to pay a visit, maybe sticking to the more rural areas will be better (funny enough the same is true here in the USA).
Fair play. As you may have heard we also have a problem with our minorities.

London's murder rate is higher than New York in spite of not having semi-fully automatic 60 clips per magazine assault rifle 15s. There is no explanation for this, as the imported 3rd world population which is replacing native Englishmen should have nearly eradicated all crime and violence by now. The only explanation is that while guns and knives and anything with a moderately sharp edge such as plastic cutlery have all been outlawed, perhaps we'll have to go ahead and outlaw killing altogether. If we make a law that says it's against the rules for anyone to murder for any reason, that's it. It'll be the end of the killing. You can't murder someone if it's outlawed.

Attached: billclintonisarapist.jpg (525x525, 32K)

Come to Croydon!

Attached: IMG_20181111_141634.jpg (3968x2976, 2.84M)

it begins with N

and ends with ortherners

correct. i live in a large town and our police station was announced to close, so that the nearest station & holding cells would be an hour's drive away. following the very justified public outrage they announced that they changed their mind: they're spending millions of pounds refurbishing the station, but still doing away with the holding cells. i think what they're really doing is increasing the value to sell it off.

while the police commissioner is deciding whether to close the police station, frontline police are nonexistent, drug dealers are hacking each other up with machetes in the street, and drunk cunts are getting away with stomping strangers to death with multiple witnesses present. all this notwithstanding, god help you if you make an offensive tweet.

utter lawlessness combined with suppression of thought. this country is an anarcho-tyranny.

I live in a rural area and there is almost no crime of any description - occasional drunken fight, petty theft etc, but it's the type of place where you leave your door unlocked. Also it's 98% white.(pic related)

Knife crime is only prevalent in some of the larger cities and towns. I think the rise in knife crime is due to gang culture especially among the blacks and pakis and the fact that knives are easy to get. Blacks and pakis don't live in the countryside - they seem to be allergic to it. I never see any here.

Attached: population home town.png (437x552, 46K)

watch that your village does not get swallowed by the nearest town

>Blacks and pakis don't live in the countryside
i've had blacks gobbing off at me in villages recently. the villages are really losing their character and it'll never return.

Wales has the least :)

Attached: 1539686898080.png (486x443, 43K)

just need to invent a way to convert swansea and cardiff into enormous penal barges

>watch that your village does not get swallowed by the nearest town

Nearest town is 17 miles away. And the geography round here wouldn't really make that feasible. I get your point however. Urban spread is fucking toxic. pic is where I live

Attached: dale in winter.jpg (1185x787, 254K)

nice

Source of pic please.

All the villages are getting swallowed. Rent increases in the towns and cities means the undesirables are moving further out and bringing all their shit and problems with them

>adding Lancashire, Cumbria and Manchester together

what fucking anti-Cumbrian bullshit is this

it really feels that nothing has improved in britain for decades, only things have only gotten worse since, perhaps, the introduction of global capital

Nothing will improve. Everything has been sold to the highest bidder. Some Exec in Singapore is deciding how much a train journey costs. Another rich Arab has just doubled your rent.
Weve been sold just like cattle. Its been going on for years its just very transparent now

A guncock or knifecock enables acting out repressed desires in frustrated testeros

Attached: th.jpg (710x899, 29K)

>Why is this happening?
It DEFINITELY can't have anything to do with the influx of 'tanned' citizens, and the fact that UK law enforcement seems more interested in arresting shitposters than watching the streets

Attached: UK_police.jpg (760x339, 44K)

You should do something about it

>Londonistan
>Northerners
Some of them are definitely from somewhere with "north" in it's name.

Nice chart.

>from Manchester
>have been stabbed

It hurts I'll tell you what