/cic/ - Canada is COLLAPSING

Canada is a 3rd world shithole. This pathetic country has a fuckton of natural resources enough to make every citizen a fucking millionaire, yet it's too stupid to fucking build pipelines to sea and thus is forced to sell oil at a steep loss at $10 a barrel (yes Canada can only get $10 for its shit oil because the USA is the sole customer.

The average productive intelligent White male flees the shithole the instant he possibly can to the USA where being successful and making is respected, not fucking viewed as shameful in Canada. How pathetic is that?

Canada's immigration policy literally excludes White Straight Males, it's called Gender Based Analysis Plus, look it up. Canada is now officially 49% White from 98% in 1980. Thus 99% of immigrants to Canada are illiterate shitskins for failed hellhole states and are given $10000 a month because Canadians are natural pathetic cuckolds too nice to speak up. Now the fucking Somali citizen who is Canada's immigration minister (yes a fucking SHITSKIN SOMALI MUSLIM) wants to start importing MORE shitskins, 350,000 a year. That doesn't count the Labour Mobility Class, Temporary Foreign Workers, Foreign Students etc- well over 1,000,000 shitskins a year.
>but muh wealthy immigrants
The Investor class was abolished in 2012 and there are no plans. Every single shitskin is poor.

Now let's look at the standard of living. Leafs have to wait years for basic surgeries, leafs have to pay $70/kg for fucking cheese, $14/gallon for milk and $35/kg for chicken. These are actual prices from Toronto, and Canada is a net exporter of food-- it exports the very same $35/kg to the states but they only pay $3/kg. Leafs are forced to pay these prices because the Italian Mafia literally runs the Cheesa Nostra, The Milk Mafia and the Meat Mafia in Canada.

Attached: 1541859620225.png (930x694, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchener-waterloo/andrew-coppolino-vegan-vegetarian-less-meat-restaurant-options-1.4889035
canadiangrocer.com/top-stories/grocery-theft-gone-in-30-seconds-6162
cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/massive-theft-village-cheese-mill-1.3998872
annualreports.com/HostedData/AnnualReports/PDF/TSX_SAP_2018.pdf
nationalpost.com/life/food/the-womanization-of-protein-consumption-canadians-quickly-turning-away-from-meat-study-finds
huffingtonpost.ca/evidencenetwork-ca/food-guide-canada-guidelines-revamped_a_23363721/
youtu.be/Uq13GFVqmr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

here is leaf oil

Attached: $10 leaf oil.png (592x912, 106K)

why are the "protein costs" so damn high? yes, in canada "gotta watch my protein costs eh" is a thing

>$50 for 3 small steaks

Attached: $50:kg steak.jpg (932x900, 382K)

That's why I buy whey protein on sale from myprotein. 3 shakes a day gets me ~75g protein.

You don't want to interrupt that onions emasculation with dirty proteins, bro

Less cheese is healthy idiot.
Canada is doing great.
Will vote liberal again.

6.4 million leafs recently admitted they only eat meat once a week because they can't afford it. The national propaganda machine CBC is trying to spin it that it is because of lifestyle choices - just read the comments to see how every single response is 'BULLSHIT LOL WE CAN'T AFFORD IT'.

>cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchener-waterloo/andrew-coppolino-vegan-vegetarian-less-meat-restaurant-options-1.4889035

>There's a new reason to ask, "where's the beef?"
>The results of a recent study undertaken by the University of Guelph and Dalhousie University show that Canadians are reducing the meat in their diet—and restaurants are responding.

he numbers are revealing. While 82 per cent of Canadians said they eat meat, the study also showed that 6.4 million of us have reduced or eliminated meat consumption.

>Women are more likely than men to limit or eliminate their meat intake and more likely to replace it with other proteins.
>Ontarians are most likely to already be eating less meat, according to the survey. Atlantic Canada less likely.
>Age plays a role: 63 percent of respondents describing themselves as vegans were under age 38.

>Restaurants, both national chains and independents, have certainly noticed their customers' interest in eating more plant-based food and less meat. The success of A&W's "Beyond Meat" plant-based "hamburger" meant that it sold out quickly, and this past summer, Beyond Meat was in fact outselling its popular Teenburger.

Meat is so expensive fast food chains are replacing beef with tofu

Attached: food sadist cgdf hung drawn quartered.jpg (5000x5000, 3.97M)

The Trailer Park boys meat heists weren't satire. Organized Meat Theft is an epidemic in Canada

>He left his friend waiting in the car at the main entrance of Dollar’s Your Independent Grocer. Shopping list in hand, he went directly to the meat section. There, he quickly loaded a couple hundred dollars worth of items–six T-bone steaks, a prime rib roast–into one of the reusable shopping bags so popular nowadays.

>Bypassing the cashiers, he hit the exit doors at a brisk pace–though not so fast as to attract unwanted attention–quickly slipped into the waiting car and disappeared into traffic. Elapsed time: Perhaps two minutes.

>Professional thieves aren’t just well organized, their footmen are also remarkably fast and efficient. A retail theft expert in Chicago recently estimated that one professional thief, or “booster” is equivalent to four or five amateur shoplifters. Dollar says that some thieves get in and out of his store in 30 seconds. It’s common for these pro bandits to make off with $300 to $400 worth of merchandise in a single heist, adds Richard Hampel, a detective constable with the North Bay police, who worked with Dollar and his fellow grocers to combat the thieves.

>Meat is a particularly attractive target. It commands a high street price and in many cases doesn’t feature a UPC code that enables it to be traced. Hampel says that thieves sometimes sell the stolen merchandise from their home or take it to local drug dealers in exchange for cocaine. In some cases, goods make their way through a sophisticated network of fencing channels.

>canadiangrocer.com/top-stories/grocery-theft-gone-in-30-seconds-6162

In Canada, 6 T-Bone steaks and a roast cost $300-400. In Canada, cocaine dealers accept steak, meat and cold cuts as payment. This is no joke. Organized Cheese Robberies are common with the police reporting the types of cheese stolen and the quantity down to 100 grams.

Attached: trailer park boys trunk meat sale.jpg (1900x1255, 1.49M)

Leaf LIGHT SWEET Crude has collapsed from $45 to $10 in under 4 weeks

>pic related

Canadians are losing $200M/day or $100B/year, or $170B/year with money velocity of 1.7 factored in because they are TOO FUCKING STUPID TO BUILD PIPELINES TO SEA and instead obsess with replacing their white population with shitskins from failed 3rd world shitholes

That's 11.3% of Canada's GDP

Attached: LEAF-OIL-ABSOLUTELY-BTFOD.jpg (584x918, 273K)

The CBC is right. Many vegans out there today.

Here is what some cheese costs

>$70/kg

Attached: $69.90 cheese.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

Cheese heists are a thing in Canada

>More than 145 kg cheese stolen from southwestern Ontario shop

>Stolen cheese includes 3.2 kilogram blocks of havarti, five wheels of gouda and 18 kilograms of cheese curds

>Police in southwestern Ontario are looking for thieves who made off with more than 145 kilograms of cheese, worth an estimated $6,200.

>$43/kg

Gangs in Canada will actually case out cheese factories, break in, steal the cheese then fence it to pizza shops

>cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/massive-theft-village-cheese-mill-1.3998872

Attached: leaf cheese heists.png (870x1028, 779K)

Here is what milk costs

>$14/gallon

Attached: $14:gallon milk.jpg (1200x1600, 312K)

IT NEVER ENDS

>A Montana federal judge’s ruling that threatens to further delay TransCanada Corp.’s Keystone XL pipeline comes at one of the worst possible times for the Canadian oil industry

MAKE IT STOP
STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT
STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

Attached: keystone.png (612x733, 42K)

Who cares about cheese. Just don’t buy any.

Fake.

Five fucking anti leaf threads today you people are just retarded.

Attached: November8-2018 - 1 (3).jpg (960x1280, 316K)

Tasty.

Attached: November8-2018 - 1 (6).jpg (960x1280, 242K)

mad max and the new peoples party

free market, sensible merit based immigration with reduced numbers, not getting pushed around by the un, not letting federal government seize powers not granted to it by the constitution, not falling for the bs from the political bias in sciences. shit like like. maxime bernier and the peoples party is worth looking into

That's a bargain. In the USA a short drive away that would cost under 5 bucks.

How much is chicken in Canada?

>$39 for a little bit of chicken

Attached: $34 chicken breast.jpg (2976x3968, 2.64M)

>shit like like
shit like this

Max Faggot. Fuck him.
Kys

>muh stupid americans
Come beg at our feet and we might consider ignoring you instead.

Attached: 1521089908909.png (800x800, 332K)

cool thanks for your input

Based judge cares for the environment.

$11kg for almost expired chicken tit

Attached: Peters 4 - 5.jpg (960x1280, 209K)

mad max is the only one speaking out against the dair and meat cartels in favour of free market policies that would reduce food prices

Everything in this thread looks reasonably priced.

Attached: 5.jpg (3264x2448, 2.44M)

We are happy to pay more for milk or cheese because no one wants US homonal milk-like products.

Eggs aren't exactly cheap where I am

Attached: November8-2018 - 1.jpg (960x1280, 262K)

pic on the right is $100 CDN worth of food but would cost $685 in canada

>2 gallons milk - $20
>3 lbs steak - $120
>5 lbs pork loins - $100
>20 lbs beef patties - $160
>6 lbs cheese - $180
>24 eggs - $15
>roast - 3 lbs - $90

Total: $685, nearly 1000% of US prices.

Attached: canada 75 vs usa 75.jpg (2352x1105, 359K)

I grew up in the maritimes and took the first opportunity to flee. it's a rough world, but atleast I dont pay taxes to government looking to oppress caucasians who prayed taxes into the system. Canada needs constitutional reform, the government works against actual canadians interests.

What are you? A poorfag?
Get an education and a real job instead of shit posting.

Attached: November8-2018 - 1 (7).jpg (960x1280, 268K)

>cheesa nostra
Quesa nostra would sound better

yeah thats a good point about the hormones true. but i dont think thats the primary purpose of the dairy cartels, theres probably a better way to manage this.

We’re a democracy. We choose our government.

I shop for groceries. My mom doesn't do my grocery shopping. I don't buy everything I post.

zoom zoom

Brilliant. Kek’d.

stop shitposting this polfag

I could explain why you are wrong, but you would keep posting this shit constantly because you are schizophrenic.

SAGE

sage.

Attached: 1542003850401.jpg (600x600, 57K)

>MESSAGE TO CANADIANS

IN THE LAND OF FREEDOM MILK IS 78 FUCKING CENTS

DO YOU HEAR ME

ONE GALLON

ANY FUCKING FLAVOUR

WHITE

CHOCOLATE

STRAWBERRY

BANANA

FUCKING
CENTS

THE CHOCOLATE AND THE WHOLE MILK

CENTS

NO BAGS

JUST JUGS

SEVENTY EIGHT FUCKING CENTS

ONE GALLON

THANK YOU BIG DADDY TRUMP

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!

Attached: 78 CENT FREEDOM MILK.jpg (5312x2988, 3.59M)

We are all falling

Attached: varg.png (300x225, 93K)

Water is more expensive.

Id like to say that today a bought a turkey for 38 cents a pound. It was like 7$

Why does Trudeau love uneducated illiterate shitskins so much?

we choose from two to three long established as corrupt political parties. its a shit excuse for democracy for now.

you all have chosen to give your tax money to shitskins and a political process that deprives you of any meaningful choice. the only province worth living in is Alberta, how is that a decent choice?

>buying organic
>buying a whole box of larabars

well of fucking course you're going to use up all your money

its part of some broader global agenda post national country bullshit

Jesus!
Over $50 for a fucking turkey?!

Attached: 1493104505721.gif (273x259, 1.02M)

Proof they are corrupt. Canada isn’t Mexico.

A leaf is gawking at our resources, look away children.

Attached: 1538953101898.jpg (691x625, 236K)

Because you’re wrong.

its just establishment shit duide come on, catch up. you'll figure it out.

there are global special interests that pull strings in governments, dont be naive

>milk mafia
Even your mafia sounds gay

>I could explain why you are wrong
Just post the in-store, non-trunk, non-sale, non-loss leader prices and there will be an end to the horror

Attached: food price sadist mural.jpg (750x563, 172K)

You’re clearly paranoid or a flunky.

They are, they're Italians

Holy shit, and I thought the UK was expensive.
$4.75 Canadian dollars equates to £2.80 GBP
Canadian cage eggs are 15p each
British cage eggs are 8p each

Attached: eggs.png (1173x748, 232K)

>Saputo Inc. is a Montreal-based Canadian dairy company founded in 1954 by the Saputo family.

Montreal is where the Rizzuto and the previous Cosa Nostra Italian Mafia was based. Rizzuto did 10 years for his part in the surprise closet attack against 3 Bonano NYC Capos - Alphonse Indelicato, Philip Giaccone and Dominick Trinchera btw.

>Master cheesemaker Giuseppe Saputo, his son Lino Saputo and family immigrated to Montreal from Montelepre, Italy in the early 1950s.

Montelpere is in Siciliy, the home of the Cosa Nostra. Montelpere was run by the Cosa Nostra. The Saputos have ties to Rizzuto himself, along with high ranking members of the Cosa Nostra in Sicily.

>In 1964, Lino sought to convince his father to expand and modernize the company operations, particularly after touring the Grande Cheese Co. of Wisconsin, owned by a Sicilian American, Giovanni (John) DiBella. DiBella initially agreed to personally invest in Saputo’s operations, but then connected the Saputo family to Joseph Bonanno, a New York-based mobster. Bonanno agreed to invest $8,000 in exchange for a 20 per cent stake in the firm.

Remember the hit Rizzuto did on 3 Bonanno capos? Oh wait, the head of the Bonanno family owns 20% of Saputo?

>What a coincidence!

The Italian Mafia extorts leafs via price fixing Leaf Dairy, Poultry and Meat prices, and pays off Canada's politicians. BTW, Canada is one of the most corrupt countries when it comes to white collar crime-- Valeant, RIM (BlackBerry), BreX, Sino Forest, Nortel, etc. Nobody ever was prosecuted and received jail time despite scamming hundreds of billions.

Attached: milkcuck.gif (299x168, 1.95M)

I only got to your second sentence but I agree.
Fuck BC.

Saputo did $11B in revenue last year, and owns the following leaf dairy brands:
Saputo, Alexis de Portneuf, Armstrong, Coon, Cracker Barrel, Dairyland, DairyStar, Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese Heads, La Paulina, Milk2Go, Neilson, Nutrilait, Scotsburn, Stella, Sungold, Treasure Cave and Woolwich Dairy, etc.

From Saputo's 2018 Annual Shareholder report

>The Sector manufactures approximately 32% of all Canadian natural cheeses. Saputo’s market share of total fluid milk and cream in Canada is approximately 37%. Saputo is the largest cheese manufacturer and the leading fluid milk and cream processor in Canada.

>annualreports.com/HostedData/AnnualReports/PDF/TSX_SAP_2018.pdf

The Quebec Dairy Cartel, Les Producteurs de lait du Quebec, has several "Italian" Saputo executives on it.

Why did Scheer win the Conservative nomination over Mad Max?

>Pro-tip: one is pro Supply Management and one isn't

Mad Max was the overwhelming favourite to win yet Scheer won. Look at him celebrate with FUCKING SAPUTO MILK mocking Mad Max because he has the Mafia behind him.

Attached: viande fumee.jpg (1600x1067, 251K)

Well I've seen them cheaper in Ontario. But yes I have been to the Uk and on average your prices are a bit cheaper for groceries.

>MONTREAL–Lino Saputo, founder of Canada's largest dairy-processing company, is inviting the RCMP to talk to him about allegations linking him to the Italian Mafia.

>"I invite them to come and see me so that, once and for all, I can clear away the cloud hanging over me," he told The Canadian Press in an interview yesterday.

>Saputo, still chair of Saputo Inc., said Italian or Canadian authorities have never asked to talk with him.

>Published reports yesterday said the billionaire is part of an investigation by Italian police into an alleged Mafia money-laundering scheme worth some $600 million.

Rizzuto and the Sicilian Mafia use Leaf Dairy as a money laundering front, not to mention fixing prices to rape leaf foodcucks.

Attached: canada literal dairy mafia.png (1240x862, 174K)

you are retarded.. you have to go back to china

Can any anons do some deep diving on the Dairy Cartel board members to establish Mafia links?

>Le Producteurs de lait du Quebec
>lait.org

>Dairy Farmers of Ontario
>milk.org
lmfao Canada owns MILK.ORG

etc you can google the rest. I looked up the Quebec farmers and most execs were Italian Saputo execs.

Attached: chad berlusconi icecream.jpg (1051x1440, 138K)

>$10 a barrel
da faq. Is that real? Aren't the barrels like 200liters/50 gallons?
How can I drag that stuff to Poland?

How much is authentic British butter?

>$42/KG in Canada

Attached: $42:kg cultured butter.png (396x784, 215K)

>The national propaganda machine CBC is trying to spin it that it is because of lifestyle choices - just read the comments to see how every single response is 'BULLSHIT LOL WE CAN'T AFFORD IT'.
This is like taken straight out of communist Poland, I'm serious.

both actually
its still true to some extent,i dont know how far it goes but if you dont unerstand that there is a global establishment then why are you even here?

i think you have noticed, but youre still in denial because it all sounds crazy. youve been conditioned to reject all conspiracy theories. but what is a conspiracy, the dictionary defines i as people meeting in secret to plot something bad or illegal. you dont think that happens at the top of the power structure? come one dude, of course it does.

one you accept it as possible you will start noticing signs of an agenda that is not in your nations best interests is at play. i dont have the answers, who does i dont know. but shits going on and its not good shit. theres a global establishment, banking and media and corporate and political and they meet up and plan shit at places like bilderburg, its not that shocking really.

accidents and coincidences dont happen at the scale required to explain the problems in the world. shits being on purpose, to us. our food a water is poison thats not an accident. the mediais brainwashing the shit out of us, dont tell me you didnt notice. theres an agenda

The UK is an island and they're still cheaper than you.

Attached: 1529031927261.jpg (250x238, 14K)

>destroys Canadian economy with 2 provincial seats

Attached: image[1].jpg (960x540, 215K)

We aren't the most expensive country not even in the top 15

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 1.40.10 AM.png (1082x543, 153K)

This will blow your vodka right out of your bottle

>'The womanization of protein consumption': Canadians quickly turning away from meat, study finds

>According to a new survey, 6.4 million Canadians have already restricted or eliminated meat from their diets, while a third of the population intends to do so

>nationalpost.com/life/food/the-womanization-of-protein-consumption-canadians-quickly-turning-away-from-meat-study-finds

Ad is also topkek

Attached: WOMANIZATION OF MEAT.png (1594x1280, 2.3M)

Cope.

Attached: 1541089381745.jpg (3691x1469, 1.07M)

UK best organic butter, £0.72 per 100g
Canadan shit-tier butter, £1.88 per 100g

Attached: butter.png (1171x803, 314K)

CANADA. RANKED BY GROCERY. #19 most expensive.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 1.42.44 AM.png (735x526, 133K)

theres legitimately a law that says if canada wants to join the united states they're automatically in.

just do it already.

The grocery companies raise prices on items not covered by the CPI to keep official food inflation low, google it

>Canadians are so traumatized at paying 300-1000% of normal US grocery prices they don't lie to cope

Attached: im fine.png (451x476, 300K)

This is true. The Bank of Canada has several broad categories for consumer consumption, one is meat. If chicken or beef goes up too fast, they'll substitute in chicken feet to keep the CPI within their 1-3% mandated range.

>pic related

Attached: $5:kg chicken feet.jpg (701x898, 90K)

I pay 12/kg for chicken, but yeah the immigration and natural resources part is true.

Shouldn't be going for oil at all, it's not worth the investment, it's destroyed a massive tract of land in alberta, left behind literal pyramids of pure sulfur, and only turns a profit due to sheer scale. The same amount of money could have been invested elsewhwere for much greater returns, it just would habe required attention to detail. Oil is just a buzzword that attracted investment and made the government salivate, the oil in Alberta was never commercially viable.

Attached: Still in Therapy.png (1754x1504, 1.51M)

Well, in Poland, during the communism, we ate meat only on holidays.
I don't know what's going on in there. If they're turning gay and go vegan or just can't afford it. I would guess the former. I doubt Candians are as poor as Poles were during communism, lol.

nice leaf logic pal, that's not even an argument. have fun being America's bitch with muh diversity and tolerance being the only buttress to prop up your decaying society.

>Lie

I didn't make the website.

POST IN STORE NO SALES NON LOSS-LEADER ITEMS AND YOU'll BE UNEMPLOYED

Attached: garbagegrocer.jpg (2352x1105, 360K)

Every vegetarian and vegan I've known was anemic. They were always tired and barely functional. Working with them is a bitch.

Or the government will start psyops to brainwash leafs into thinking meat is a luxury/not virtue signal worthy, which they are doing

The Canadian food guide was updated recently to minimize protein consumption as a way of making leafs think $35/kg for chicken breast is a fair price

>huffingtonpost.ca/evidencenetwork-ca/food-guide-canada-guidelines-revamped_a_23363721/

Attached: eat less meat goy.png (1720x848, 451K)

that's because the cuck buck ain't worth shit.

In Canada, frozen chicken breast is $35/kg. How much is it in Poland?

Attached: $35:kg chicken breast.png (1294x854, 595K)

Your people seem to like it.

Stop cherry picking the most expensive items in Ontario, Quebec has the same for way cheaper, I can get 1L of milk for 1.90$ 1 pound of minced meat for 4$ 2 steaks for 5$
>Canada is collapsing
>Lives in Cucktario
You deserve it, that's the price of Leftism and massive immigration

Attached: deus vult quebec.png (600x887, 889K)

Thread theme: youtu.be/Uq13GFVqmr4

Attached: 1478198677813.jpg (1024x682, 68K)

Here's some cheese from Montreal

>$65.86/kg

Attached: $65.86:kg cheese.jpg (3024x4032, 2.42M)

>We’re a democracy
That's the problem, we need USA's Electoral College system for Federal and Provincial elections

3 US dollars. But during communism you couldnt buy anything even if you had money.