G.A.T.E. Thread #3 - Intellectual Intensity edition

We're running into some weird shit regarding the education system. Not in the general sense of "It's bad and trying to indoctrinate you." But more in the sense of, there are deliberate efforts to target specific types of children built into the system.

Controversy so far surrounds:
>Targeting of particular personality types
>Gifted education programs such as G.A.T.E being used as tools beyond their surface functions
>Strange tests and activities related to extracurricular ability (e.g. intelligence) as well as mentions of paranormal aptitude (e.g. ESP)
>Deliberately engineered workload/learning material intended to discourage achievement in certain individuals through social tricks and authority led reconditioning
... and much more

>LINK TO LAST THREADS:

Attached: spirit.jpg (551x462, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/0x92/G.A.T.E-Research
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump
my sister and I were homeschooled but my gf was in GATE
your pic makes me think of both of them

Yes and look what they wanted to do

Attached: traits (1).png (1430x1406, 358K)

A program made for autists.

Look more at what they were looking for and how clear are

They were likely evaluated by a board before they even got put into GATE

Attached: Screenshot_20180211-233912.jpg (1315x2715, 1.69M)

Fuck you derailing GATE delusional faggots stealing the first thread topic

made my own thread for people who weren't snowflakes and subjected to normal public school

More specifically, putting autists on dangerous pills and in rooms with child molesters. All with their parents' permission, of course!

Attached: Screenshot_20180211-225337.jpg (1320x2678, 1.92M)

>public school
>normal
oh you sweet summer child

Attached: Screenshot_20180211-224940.jpg (1371x1393, 377K)

Attached: 1200px-Zener_cards_(color).svg (1).png (1200x413, 33K)

Attached: best_educational_games_17-100608506-e.jpg (580x388, 131K)

>"Ima special child for being in a gifted program!"
>"wait you were in 'normal public school? thats not normal"
nigga what?

I have Autism and they wouldn't let me into GATE. My brother got in though and he beat me senseless multiple times thinking that would cure it. Now I'm the Republican and he's the Democrat.

I took a pattern-based IQ test one year before I was sent to GT. Not sure if that was related, but when I wouldn't sing the "McDonalds McDonalds, PIZZA HUT!" song at Music class, I would be sent to principal's office for hours at a time. Eventually I was called into the GT program. My "learning" involved being put in weird situations by young, trained adults, who would log each students' responses to new ideas; as though their job depended on getting meaningful response, not "results."
GT program referred me to the kikes putting on first Adderall XR child-trials, where a lot of horrible shit transpired that would have turned many kids insane.
I got out of GT by getting home-schooled the next year, but the Adderall and the feelings attached to it never can never be forgotten.

github.com/0x92/G.A.T.E-Research

These threads helped me learn about myself but I feel like there's nothing useful I can do with this information. It's infuriating. None of these traits that I exhibit are useful in this world. It's alienating. I have this incessant need to speak up for myself and others regarding injustice and every time I do this I fuck myself over. I'm on the verge of losing my job because I care TOO much. There is so much wrong. I want to kill myself.

Question

Was that GATE thing done in special schools or is it a national programm?

It appears that non such programming was done in germany.
I would be a perfect fit for the second group, but i was never put in any such treatmensts, so many other critical thinking people I know

what is this?

The pictures posted in this thread describes me perfectly before our school system made me hate learning. Am I slightly autistic?

Believe it or not NPCs have been using Soviet-style demoralization techniques in myself since I was about 6. There are some details I would like to avoid, but this shit is stinky and piled up really high.

>so where non of the many other critical thinking people I know

>G.A.T.E.
I was actually in this. Good times.

In all seriousness, how compromised are these courses?

I’ve never read something so jewish sounding in my life.

Reminder this school only goes up to 6th grade lol. Why do 6-12 year olds need to become "global citizens"? What percentage of them will even ever get to travel the globe? Most of my friends didnt get to? Seems weird as fuck to be pushing this shit on little kids. NPCs will defend this shit but I'm getting my records to dig deeper looking for the (((lalilulelo))) here.

Attached: Screenshot_20180211-224805.png (1440x2960, 799K)

for the people who didnt have this
californian boomer here 34 years old

it was an extra hour of school and they would bring donuts and let us drink coffee because we were so sophisticated
also we were discouraged from talking about it
your parents were told how blessed they were and considered it life changing fast track gospel
the only credibility I can give threads like this
>they let me mouth off to teachers and be a prick about things
>they rotated teachers so it wasnt a uniform block of indoctrination, it was an hour of extra work for them as well. one let us play war games and most didnt.
>they really did test you a lot though about once or twice a month on things and there was a fixed study lesson
>it lasted until high school, if it went on beyond that point I have no idea. after that it became honors or advanced classes.
>even though GATE was supposed to be borderline clandestine and you shouldnt brag about it, it just made teachers always always always call on you or put you in charge of group stuff EVERY FUCKING TIME

kinda interesting though. half of us were retarded at math and half of us were accountants that considered reading a chore. they catered to both sub sets.

I was in the “Gifted” program. INTP here and identify with a lot of the traits as posted as well.

I remember some vague stuff. The gifted classes I took were in a trailer outside the school which was strange because no other classes were held there.

I remember vividly however about one test they did. We were given a 64 digit number and asked to memorize it in like 3 minutes. I was one of the few that was able to remember the entire number.

I vaguely remember team projects that focused on roles heavily to compete a task.

Not much else but these threads are definitely bringing back strange memories

A little unnerving to see you posting things from my hometown school. Fuck the indoctrination in this fake ass city

>There seems to have been two categories of G.A.T.E Students. Category 1 was kids that after the G.A.T.E program seemed to have been 'selected'. these kids seemed to have been groomed for specific classes and all pursied advanced stem degrees or political degrees, these kids also seem to have been helped along towards that end. Category 2 are kids who 'didnt get selected'. They found themselves in poisitions where their education was sabotaged from middle school on, refused entry into honors roll and other things that would make children that would otherwise be high achievers give up and become massive underachievers. People from the chans are category 2.

Fuck. This is so ingenious. Non-gifted children don't need to be sorted or observed. If this theory is true, I was of course, like most of you, clearly sorted into Category 2.

>Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
FUCK. See pic related.

Attached: salon_art_students.png (730x451, 47K)

I remember we were read a story about this cobra that hypnotized its food and ate it
and this monkey or person or tiger or whatever said? mannnnn why I gots to works so hards!!! dat cobra just sit back and hypnotize hizzz foods and shits!!! Ima be like dis cobra and wait for shit to come to me.

anyways it was this obvious moral shit play in 5th grade
and we had to talk about what we thought of it
I thought I had a banging idead
>what if hypnotizing rats is fucking tough work? what if thats really fucking hard to do? you just think its easy work?
mrs holland completely shut me down and didnt understand what I was even going for

I MEAN THAT HOW DO WE KNOW THE COBRA HAD IT ON EASY STREET YOU DUMB BITCH
whole class dismissed the idea as dumb and Im still fucking angry about it mrs holland

MKULTRA

This really sucks. I had similar experiences with my teachers all the time. It's especially perverse to interfere when the question is an intrinsically political/ethical one.

GATEfag here, nothing weird to report sorry, my year group was just a group of smart kids doing normal classes at a higher level.

I had a similar experience. I was a gifted student who sometimes cracked jokes in classes at the teacher’s expense. This eventually led to being taken for a psychiatric evaluation and being put on Ritalin. After a few weeks of taking the drugs my personality changed drastically. My creative potential became severely limited. I went from being a funny and outgoing student and “life of the party” to a dumbed down zombie. My creativity and spontaneity became dampened. It was like taking a prescription of Valium. Imagine the effects on the developing brain of an 11 year old. Needless to say I was never the same again. That was my first big red-pill life experience. Incidentally, I later discovered the diagnosis for ADHD was invented by the son of Russian immigrants (((Leon Eisenberg))) whose parents fled the Nazis in WW2. It doesn’t surprise me anymore but at the time it was shocking. It suddenly all made sense.

Attached: B7B91539-6FAE-4F8A-8D2C-FC37B588895D.jpg (480x360, 54K)

Oh shit fellow scv user, were you there 96-01 by any chance? If you were at Peachland we might have been in GATE together