ROASTIES BTFO

Women are a nightmare.
Self-absorbed but not self-aware.

Previous thread :

Attached: 192229-200.png (555x881, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4czkBW6mIU&t=33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1539960625796.png (846x789, 494K)

Attached: 1541231474545.jpg (1020x579, 139K)

Reading material

Attached: women.jpg (2223x4606, 3.68M)

Most common misconception about MGTOW

>You're all incels

Incel or "involuntary celebate".

In reality, most MGTOW are dudes who have been married; had the life sucked out of them by some fucking Demon Whore colluding with the State and have taken a MGTOW path instead of suicide.

Young men are being called "incel" because there are so many thousands of old men issuing warnings about the modern parasitical woman.

But the whole phase is a misnomer. These young men are not "involuntary celebrate". Rather they are Volunteering to save themselves from the modern female demon.

There is no shame is taking back your male sovereignty.

go back to wikipedia, plebbit

Attached: protestant-education.jpg (2048x1692, 374K)

Pretty sure Kanye West was called an incel once

I do not argue with AI.

beep boop beep

Attached: file.png (780x496, 224K)

I could go on all day about saving Little Debbies from the waves of Googles infesting our society but Facebooks are selfish and wont help with the work it will take to go full on BMW.

Last thread is going for 400, letting this one die.

You rebirthed the thread too soon.

>Muh threads are so fragile....

Hello fellow huwhite man. I, too, seek full BMW and produce many huwhite human offspring.

Attached: 1517653345546.gif (900x1200, 458K)

I have strong feelings about this. Being married twice/almost 3, I have decided that women are wonderful to look at and admire from a distance however, I won't let one get close to me ever again. The destructive power they have is something to behold. If you have children, they can and will use your kids and the courts to fuck you over. Fuck em. Call me an incel all you want but they are too dangerous for me to fuck with. The destruction has 1 source, each and every time. Money.
Fuck em. If pussy falls in my lap I'll do my duty but I won't go out of my way and will never do a "relationship". I'd rather have a shelby raptor which I'm working towards

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1527235530961.jpg (660x443, 178K)

>I have decided that women are wonderful to look at and admire from a distance however.

That is how I feel. Women are simply an art piece to be viewed in a museum. They are "on display". I go in, view the image, fantasize about it and maybe cum.

That's about it. Actually attaching myself to a 3D woman in the Sick Society is nothing short of suicide.

Attached: 1508567771923.jpg (1080x1345, 445K)

MGTOW is pathetic defeatism. Get your shit together and help fix the fucking problem instead of crying about it. Stop being a weak fucking faggot and start acting like an actual man. It is our responsibility to lead.

Attached: Modern women.webm (960x1200, 2.65M)

>fix the fucking problem
NO THANKS!

Attached: s-l640.jpg (526x640, 44K)

based and redpilled cashier

Attached: IMG_20181112_090148.jpg (671x1012, 82K)

Kek.. he probably got more pussy during a weekend than those numales calling him incel will get in lifetime.

>MGTOW is pathetic defeatism.

This is a shaming tactic. The translation here is "Man Up" or "It's your Duty".

MGTOW is not a final solution. It's a market correction. When these men walking away reach critical mass, there will be a reckoning.

A man cannot "lead" when his (((government))) is not on his side. Our battle is twofold. It's the modern demonic woman colluding with the Clever Jew.

A man "Walks Away" because he properly recognizes both for what they are: Parasites. That is the only way to kill a parasite population that has an advantage of numbers.

>Cut off their source of food/energy.

Attached: uncle-jake.jpg (290x174, 7K)

Good goy, don't have white babies

True. Losers removing themselves from the gene pool. There are problems with women, but for the sake of yourself and for the sake of good things in humanity, men need to find a decent woman, fix her, discipline her, make babies and bring them up well.

>Stop being a weak fucking faggot

>start acting like an actual man

>It is our responsibility to lead.

Its women + the state that prevents this. You are not allowed to assert yourself as a man. This is intimidating to modern society

Attached: 1541595266521.jpg (1126x1029, 493K)

I would not pul out if i'd ever get chance to fuck that. She can take me to cleaners for all I care, just let me cum.

It's really no wonder you're getting replaced.

Please, have a seat while I completely destroy your dumb fucking logic.
1. You can do everything right and they will still and can be a whore
2. We all have character flaws and baggage. And like you said, we can fix that....however.....they don't play by logic or the rules.
3. You can be a man without a leach.
4. Other than our previously mentioned baggage, women are entitled to cause tidal waves of shit on a man's life and get away with it. We cannot fix THEIR problem.

>Get your shit together

Trying to shame men back to the plantation, I see

Attached: 1516056490957.jpg (950x950, 190K)

Even if one is an incel they would still be better off going MGTOW, for one its a healthier alternative than becoming so desperate you'll waste too much time going after women who don't want you. Being married in the past or not, nor being a kissless virgin or not, should matter when choosing to go your own way.

MGTOW calls it "true force loneliness" and criticizes the incels the same way more promiscuous men do. Its not helpful for the philosophy and makes it seem like a cult.

The anti woman divide and conquer threads work fairly well on Jow Forums, but frankly there’s far too many. You need to find us a few different hate targets and mix them up. But no more of that guy who interviews disabled kids

women are losers.

Why would I want to attach myself to a fuckin loser for the rest of my life.

The brilliant idea of these dumbasses is not procreating, leaving more women for the men of other races. The Jew could not hope for a movement that is more destructive for the white people and civilization.

Holy shit, funny

>Not investing in science
>Not buying into artificial wombs
>Not having a robot waifu in the works
>Pic related

Attached: The future is now old man.gif (480x300, 3.78M)

Attached: U N C U C K A B L E.jpg (1471x1033, 526K)

See:

Feminism brainwashes women to hate men, families and embrace childless future.

MGTOW brainwashes men to do the same.

Everyone who falls for this scam is an idiot.

They abort the children and get their husbands sterilized anyways. The future is anti-woman, because she kills every living thing she touches.

Attached: Arguing with holes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

You can assert yourself as a man. This is the defeatism I'm talking about. You must not only become a leader of women, but a leader of men.
Become strong physically
Become financially stable
Be sophisticated
Form good relationships, take the lead and focus on old values. No sex before marriage.

This is what the gay ass movement should be about. A bunch of fucking pussies walking away isn't going to fix shit, women won't care and neither will the majority of men who are acting just as degenerate as the women. You must become the leader and take control.

The movement should be Men taking the reigns back.

youtube.com/watch?v=c4czkBW6mIU&t=33s

All these TradCons who constantly preach "Teach your woman properly!" don't realize that A: Woman are a hive mind and B: The Jews control all social media; entertainment; government; education and music.

As such, you have hundreds and hundreds of "suggestions" each day poisoning your female and expect your own will to to correct all that.

The notion is preposterous.

Without a community supporting family.....you don't try to have one.

How hard is it for you fucks to understand? Read Mein Kampf. Hitler knew he had to drive out the Jew first before society could heal.

women are disgusting

Everytime I'm around women, its a nightmare. They are just stress and drama

Attached: special.jpg (723x385, 176K)

Feminism and MGTOW are opposites

Attached: Feminism VS MGTOW.png (1000x1172, 85K)

>MGTOW calls it "true force loneliness" and criticizes the incels the same way more promiscuous men do. Its not helpful for the philosophy and makes it seem like a cult.

What the fuck reverse psychology propaganda is this?

>spend money goy
>get involved in society
>Rome isnt burning
>theres tax shekles you could be spending

Yeah, nah

You can't win.
You marry and get children so your wife takes them and half your shit away.
You don't have children your race dies.
We need a large scale happening for something to change.

Best to just fuck prostitutes or expat to Asia and get a wife there and DO NOT come back to a western feminist country

Women are just another species really.
I have given up on blaming them for how they are over the years.
They think differently, the use different mechanics, they are not men.
Simple as that.
We do want them. We do need them.
This they know..
And they use it.
Can u blame them?

I KNOW RIGHT? WHAT ALL ALL THESE FAGS DOING. THEY MUST BE SECRETLY GAY. LOL. I MEAN LOOK AT PIC RELATED. SHES AN ARYAN QWEEN JUST WAITING TO GET IMPREGNATED. THESE BETA INCELS JUST NEED TO "RED PILL WOMEN WITH THEIR COCK". WHY CAN'T THEY DO THAT? ARE THEY FAGGOTS? YOU CAN JUST "FUCK THE CRAZY OUT OF THEM". THIS IS HOW A GROWN ADULT THINKS - NOT LIKE THESE MANCHILDREN WHO NEED TO GROW UP. NIGGERS HAVE THE RIGHT IDEA - "MUH DICK" IS THE SOLE PHILOSOPHY. PIC RELATED WILL MAKE A GREAT MUM AS ITS NOT ABOUT QUALITY, ITS JUST ABOUT WHETHER THEY'RE WHITE. SHES WHITE, SO HAVE A KID WITH HER. IT'LL TURN OUT GREAT. ONLY A FAG WOULD NOT IMMEDIATELY JUMP AT THE CHANCE TO PROVIDE EVERY DEMAND FOR THIS LOVELY "WOMAN". MGTOWS JUST SELECT SHIT-TIER WOMEN. NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT.

NOW GET OUT THEIR AND SAVE THE WHITE RACE WITH LITERALLY ANYONE. THESE TAX SHEKELS ARENT GOING TO PAY THEMSELVES.

Attached: Dd_hIutV0AAUBMU.jpg (684x565, 53K)

MGTOW is a symptom, not a cause. Anyone getting angry at MGTOWs is an idiot. Men aren't going to return to society because your vaguely ineffectual complaining. Men will return to society when it's a good deal for us to do so.

Marriageable women are such a small minority there will still be competition for them even if 90% of men die instantly.
Genetic analysis of human ancestry shows that only 40% men on the average left offspring through human history.
MGTOW is not a problem for good women - they'll always remain desirable, it is problem for trashy women who will be denied betabux and for merchant who now has less ways to extract shekels from people.
Now fuck off faggot, or at least bother to debunk this, because nobody was able to do so before.

You are not seeing the big picture.

Niggers; Jews and Women could never build a flourishing society. They are parasites.

Flourishing societies are built by white men. When you remove white men from the equation, society collapses.....and along with it, the Host that all the parasites feed from.

There will be no "take over" by brown people. Once the welfare runs out, they will simply die......as dictated by the rules of nature.

Shaming doesn't quite work anymore. Think up another approach.

Attached: 1520851060492.gif (368x656, 2.15M)

>tfw I think I was the backup man to my oldest friend's wife

What the fuck was I doing?

This reasoning is exactly what is wrong with our society right now.

You treat man like they have the power to change things when in reality it's women now who have all the power

Discontinue your bloodline, reject family and children, die old and miserable, contribute to the downfall of civilization. Why? Because women are too risky and you literally can't handle them.

I see this is not organic and pushed by shills. If you fall for this you are literally a moron.

We use what we have, as men. Which is strength, power, money, intelligence, and so on.
They use what they have.. which is a nice ass.
Do you blame them?
I gave up on blaming them. If u want a woman it will just be like that. That's the way biology and genealogy has made us both.
What I agree with though, is that women shouldn't be given any political power... look at Sweden for Christ's sake

Come on shitter, fight me. You have no answers are you?

>58% divorce rates in the west
>no-fault divorce
>family court system

I am willing to bet that the only people that use your flawed reasoning are wagecucks or NEET and can't even perform basic risk assessment and ROI examination.

Attached: 1522469576766.png (940x978, 65K)

We basically live in a mathricarcal society where women have all the power but at the same time we act like if it were men who had the power.

Men now have all the disadvantages of pathriarchy but none of the advantages, the opposite is true for women

With your reasoning ("hurr just accept things the way they are do not try to fight it!"") we will never change anything and we will gradually get only worse and worse

Oy vey goyim don't fight for your women, they are all degenerate whores who need to get BLACKED and suffer for their crime of ever supporting feminism. White race is dead and will become extinct. YES GOYIM better let the muslims and niggers rape them, that will teach them a lesson, hahaha :)))

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

>Discontinue your bloodline, reject family and children, die old and miserable, contribute to the downfall of civilization. Why? Because women are too risky and you literally can't handle them.

The average guy is probably not afraid of "handling a woman". He is afraid of The State.

All some cunt has to do is pick up the phone and scream "#Assault!" and that man's life is ruined.

The State has colluded with women. That is EXACTLY why MGTOW is the only logical solution to evoke change.

We have to cut out the cancer. As such, we may wind up killing society in the process....but that is the only logical route to take.

It would work if there were a large enough group of people with actual influence on them. A bunch of fucking faggots ignoring the problem isn't an influential group.

When you have bitches like in your movement who are acting just like a woman, sitting in the corner and having a fit, women will never care what the fuck you do. Nor will the rest of society, they will just look at you as a sad sop.

The truth is that society only gives a fuck about what the strong men believe.

% divorce rates in the west
>>no-fault divorce
>>family court system
>tfw divorce didn't skyrocket until after contraception was liberalized by protestants in 1930

Sorry for bad english

>women now who have all the power
I hate to be that guy but men have alot of power too, but you dont see it.

Some guy posted awhile back about some girl on twitter who was proud about only fucking black guys, the caveat? her bf was the one who suggested it and she posted about how it takes alot of brain washing from the bf to get the girl to go black

Men have always had to fight for their place in the world, today is no different at all

Have a drunk wife start punching you (a behavior she didn't display prior) and then stop her. You have a broken and bloody nose for being caught off guard but...you manage to stop her in a non-violent manner. (arm-bar or something similar).
Then YOU go to jail because you laughed at her, pissed her off, and she called the cops. Remember, you just stopped her from hitting you.
Then you get a divorce and she takes your children.
This shit fucking happens, trust me I know.
Whats even worse is that there are tons of videos on youtube asking women why they don't care if women hit men but the opposite is socially disgusting. They will even say when a woman hits a man, its the mans fault and that, "he must have done something". Bullshit! I am fucking done with bitches. The problem can only be fixed when they are ignored. If you still don't get it, sit in a county jail for a night for something you didn't do. That'll clear your mind.

just stole a jew laugther

read this: The average woman can simply scream #METOO to ruin a man's life

Of course there are exceptions but those remain exceptions. The average man does not have this kind of power

>

This was good soup.

It's this basically. Give women from 18-25 a chance at a TradCon life.

Any woman past that is considered a Roastie Whore and should be ridiculed for life.

Tradcons seem to think that we should save these THOTs that have ridden the cock carousel their entire lives. Those women need to be punished as an example to young women entering the marriage market. Give them nothing. No money. No stature. No voice. No Place. No security. Rob them of their dignity.

You misunderstood.
Women are the way the are. They have developed that way for a reason.
And so did we.
It runs on a subconscious level. They seek power, money, strength in a man (even if their dumb son med says love, honesty and all that bull)
We seek a nice ass and perfect tits.
It is the way it is.
The way nature made it.
So complaining about women is useless. They will not change for you.
What you can change though, is have them hold political positions. There and only there they do real harm

The solution is to just go all the way to murder, and live with the fact it can't work any other way.

Well, women are not cognizant enough to care until it's too late.
The system does care though, since they need men marrying and spending their shekels.
Someone's got to pay for all those free abortions and birth control, and it certainly won't be the women, that's for sure.
Women spend mens' money. Men tend to save their own money and invest it in low-risk stocks/bonds/property/vanguards. That's precisely not what the jews want.

Again, you have to rethink your approach, shaming men for exercising common sense simply will not work.

Attached: 1535704578080.jpg (496x287, 25K)

Wut?

The system is (((their))) system. men leaving the plantation are a problem for (((them)))

Attached: 1529247267769.jpg (835x1000, 356K)

yea who can forget all the laws passed by mgtow like...that one about....your remember guys.

I'm aware that divorce rates are high, but the whole purpose is about changing that through action you idiot. Take a peek at divorce rates for people who have to premarital sex; traditional marriages are much more well off. Start promoting such relationships and more and more people will gradually take part in them. But again, only strong people can lead such a movement, otherwise nobody will care.

>DUCKS LIKE BREAD, SO YOU SHOULD GET SOME MORE BREAD GOY!

Attached: images.jpg (203x249, 16K)

>fight for your women

Attached: no U.png (640x480, 246K)

Somewhere around 1/3 of the assault cases are female-on-male violence. It's largely ignored.

Male suicide is over twice that of female suicide. That is largely ignored.

Male lifespans are much shorter than female. That is also largely ignored.

Men serve much longer prison sentences than women for the same crime. This is also largely ignored.

These are all symptoms of Gynocentrism.

Men eventually come to understand that women think of them as disposable dogs.

Women do not have "honor" or "loyalty" like men do. They don't experience "love" like men do (except with their own child). They are completely hypergamous..... They are simply looking for their next handout

The solution is, at least for me:

Performance vehicles. I'd fap to a Shelby Raptor or Audi Rs3

>be schizoid
>have no interest in any relationship
>romantic, family, friendship, want nothing to do with it
>get lumped in with the rest
>can't enjoy solitude without being pressured by few friends to find somebody

FUCKING LET ME LIVE IN PEACE
REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1525313109916s.jpg (645x756, 145K)

You are basically arguing in favor of russian roulette. The post hoc rationalization is unsightly.
I will not wittingly invest in something that is statistically a disgustingly unsound investment.
It's that simple.
Your appeal to emotion falls on deaf ears.

Attached: 1510551547293.png (1189x877, 74K)

Oh fuck off.
Seriously.
Just as dumb as /b/ has become
Everything is the jews fault... no matter how you twist it and turn it, no it is not.
Is Merkel a jew?
Is Macron a jew?
Are the few left kings and queens of Europe jews?
This is what I hate about this place.
I like theories that do make sense.
The whole jew thing I despise!
And I have lived in LA
Where everything is really ruled by jews.
What goes on in Europe is not jewish. Ii is pure idiocy.

Yes but Mike Pence had a wonderful way of dealing with that in that he didnt go to dinner with a female coworker alone

Their antics are going to hurt women ALOT more because women are being excluded from mentorships by older men and more male managers are avoiding spending time alone with women even if the woman in question is a normal one

Men dont have all the power and currently i agree, men prolly have less than women but you still have some power. Use it and build a better future, women will follow since they always do

Yes but in the good old days, when women couldn't work, even the average man could get a wife

Now that women are all graduated and work, since like you said they only search a man that is more powerful than them, the pool of partners they could choose from decreases, creating thus hypergamy

Basically, there is an imbalance between what women want and what's it's actually avaiable and what men want

This is what caused in a chain reaction 99.99% of all the west's problems

>Is Merkel a jew?
>Is Macron a jew?

>Thinks politics isnt rigged
>thinks his vote counts
>zero ability to scrutinize

Bankers are more in power than politicians. Welcome to the internet

Anybody who can't see the Jews for what they are is only pink pilled.

Hi meme flag, how's the weather in Tel Aviv today?
>Is Merkel a jew?
Yes
>Is Macron a jew?
Yes
>Are the few left kings and queens of Europe jews?
Most def

i agree.

The stats show traditional marriages have a very low divorce rate relative to what is being promoted now. Stop trying to sound like you know what you are talking about when you don't.

Attached: marriage.png (640x363, 105K)

>Mitch Hedberg quote
Wtf I love incels now

Hey, go look, I have postet my ancestry today in another thread, faggot.

>walk on your broken legs

Financial stability is hard when social mobility is dead.

And let alone my ancestry by the way. Until YOU as a Swede live like this, you do not even deserve to speak here. Sweden!!! Fix your country. Now.

I can't speak for Europe, but social mobility is possible in the U.S. for anyone who is willing to put in the work.

The power thing is all a bluff. And even then it just proves you wifed up a moron. Your children will be morons.

Do you know how I know you are a larping tradcuck?
Even in greece with an AoC of 15 it's practically counterproductive to look for outlier women that are virgins.
Not to mention that women lie through their teeth about partner count.

Keep looking for your unicorn. I have been sexually active for 16 years now and I've been with 31 women, I can count the virgins on 1(one) hand. Good luck convincing a virgin, modest chick to get married in their teens/early twenties, believe me I've tried.

Attached: 1530458533559.png (1189x719, 60K)