Why does Europe lack so much in White Nationalism?

Why does Europe lack so much in White Nationalism?

Are they not proud of who they are? Cucks

Attached: maxresdefault (16).jpg (1280x720, 151K)

because we aren't mutts (yet)
Europeans identify as their nation, not as white

because european nationalism is ethnocentric, not skin colour based

only americans would make up an identity of russians and portuguese

Part of core European values is tolerance and a love of diversity

Pride of something you did not achieve is stupid as fuck.

Go home Macron

Le BBC is waiting

Making "being white" a key point of European nationalism makes as much sense as making "not being a dog or a cat" a key point of it.
You're in Europe, you're white, you live among white people, and your country is sorrounded by another full of white people.

It's a given, a default value, noone gives a shit.

Only 56%-ers feel desperate to unite over something so superfluous as "pink skin", because there's literally nothing else connecting you.

Wha huh I'm just telling you the core European values I'm not Macron

European nationalism has always meant savagery and war with other "white" countries/nations/states/etc.
We only just had two fucking wars based around delusions of ethnic superiority and unjustified sense of entitlement to land and resources.
Do you really want to give these glorified tribals an excuse to reclaim former "territory"? I'd rather not see another handful of million pointlessly die.

you didn't make yourself, you were made by your parents who were made by theirs and so on
anything you have achieved after being created is a direct result of your interactions with your surroundings as your actions and who you are are a direct result of outside influence
this goes for all people
so by your logic, nobody has anything to be proud of at all

Because Europeans have French nationalism, German nationalism, etc. They're not so mixed and muttified that instead of being patriotic about language, culture and nationality, they become patriotic about skin colour.

America is so mixed together that distinct nationalities like French or German become indistinct and all fused together into one monster, whereas in Europe these nationalities are still there and people connect with them more rather than "whiteness".

White is an American identity, created to accommodate their mixed ethnic backgrounds. Actual European ethnic groups have their own authentic identities.

First of all define "white". Scandinavians and for example Italians are like two different worlds. Why would there be unity there?

So Britain is not European?

Attached: figure1_tcm77-290598.png (550x914, 33K)

Correct to a degree, I do owe things to this modern society. Which I also respect.
Still if I achieve something I can be proud of my proper functioning. Being a functional human being is cool, jerking off to the past believing in white nationalist delusions is both boring and stupid.

What the fuck is a "white"?

21st century Britain is an Americanised dump. Using your terminology is to be expected considering the US is the cultural powerhouse in the Anglophone world.

actual non-meme nationalism isn't only about jerking off to the past
it's about driving your nation towards a better future while while not abandoning the things that make your nation what it is, that is to say preserving its continuity, which is why the past is as important as the future

>europe
>white nationalism
its just called nationalism here my burger friend
this

White nationalism is an NA/New world thing

I do not see the benefit of pride in that situation. And before you imply that means not caring: you can still care about a system functioning properly so people or you yourself do not suffer. I really think it's a bad idea to get too emotionally involved in matters like these, because it can be an obstacle to making the best choices. And in the worst case it can mean blind loyalty, not a fan of that.

they didnt need that narrative to fight the Natives and, later, the Mexicans