Argentina is whiter than the States

Argentina is whiter than the States.

Attached: download (1).jpg (474x326, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clarin.com/ediciones-anteriores/56-argentinos-antepasados-indigenas_0_HyKg3I5y0Fx.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_Art_Exhibition
youtube.com/watch?v=8MGvrk5ITsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The niggers can have these white women whores. Good luck. lol

>The US being white.
OMEGALUL

Only Welsh Patagonia

Attached: Ddraig.jpg (1500x1000, 386K)

I don't doubt that one bit. I bet South Africa is whiter at this point.

Mexico is whiter than Argentina

u gay nigga

Great pic, look carefully, white people parading, indians on the sidelines watching.

why cant albinos get a pass
white is overrated and boring to the core

Isnt cuba the whitest LatAm nation.

Attached: 640px-Flag_of_Cuba.svg.png (640x320, 8K)

you couldn’t be bothered to write “latin America”?

No thats Uruguay

Attached: uruguay-fans-06052016_of5bv74rz32r1af7mc9ysrcp1.jpg (800x600, 59K)

It's mostly castizo it seems. Census says it's 64% white, 9% black, and the rest of various mixes mainly mestizo and mulatto

No you aren’t dux

I’m one 99% white
Left Jew shithole Argentina in 91 tho

Not true, we are black 100%

60% of the states is white. i guess Argentina is whiter

Unironically antsemite?

I want to go there someday. Heard the people there are pretty cool too from people that went

I wonder why all those German U boats are sunk off the coast?
>nothing to do with the racial purity

every "white" posted from some south american is a bleach blonde. At most you're 60%, nigger and asiatic/brown monkey blood runs through you.

nope

Attached: 1537582932512.png (2318x2410, 381K)

Not really, the white population here in Mexico is only 9 - 15% and Argentina's population is 86% white

the South Americans are descendants of Spaniards who are Mediterranean and it has long been demonstrated that the master race is the Mediterranean, at least that is demonstrated by Greece, Rome, Carthage, Byzantium, Persia and so on.

Attached: f7897c_santiago.jpg (512x512, 32K)

Show your flag cocksucker.

You post this in every thread

Yes Argentina is white.

Attached: Foyth.jpg (810x451, 57K)

Why couldn’t mexico import tons of meds like Argentina did and bleach their nation? Now we’re stuck with the mestizos

>not showing flag
you are a fucking piece of shit you know that

there are still white people ~40% in this country and we wouldn't be infested with mestizomierdas if you hadn't gone and died for the jew and imposed migration onto us
most of us can trace our ancestry back to Europe as its recent (2-3 generations). Can you say the same mutt? Oh no.. you need 23andme, a jew, to tell you what your ethnicity is. Not to mention these "white americans" often come with indio, jew or nigger blood

Those pesky indios don't look happy.

No shit. Haven't you seen Starship Troopers?

hahahahahaha america best white country faggot

Attached: 129043da80673d699.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Lol I'm Cuban and I can assure you most are mulatto. They do a phenomenal job at hiding it.

Argentina is roughly shit colored

Attached: 1539478498825.png (968x649, 977K)

Slide thread by a mrme flag asshole. Yes, we are a white nation, and genetically belong in Europe rather tha Sub-America, in the same fashion that Australia and New Zealand genetically belong to the british isles.

Nevertheless we are a Southamerican nation with great ties to Italy and Spain (in that order). Instead of the childlike meme: "You are not white", this board could spend some time exploring what the globalists did to this nation.

Attached: PQQ1su1_d.jpg (640x427, 16K)

America vs Argentina reddit meet up

Attached: 1537796166973.jpg (1020x1444, 471K)

The population is sick tired of Macri and his bullshit globalization approach. Guys like Espert have a real fighting chance in next year's presidential election.

Attached: DrXc_ifX4AArQVD.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Our whites are white and our browns are brown.
Go kick Canada, they're the ones rising in muggle-borns.

t. Argie waiting tables in Condesa

Attached: images (29).jpg (532x355, 44K)

Typical mexican family

Attached: DcSqjX2UwAAhP-F.jpg (450x441, 56K)

The 86% face

Attached: HklWHSsPz_1256x620__1.jpg (1256x620, 163K)

They can't fight each other... US is in a whole another weight category.
LMAO.

Argentina Supreme goddess

Attached: images (27).jpg (739x415, 30K)

Then why is Argentina so poor?

Apextine man arriving in shithole mexico for his new coaching job in some small time club in some mid sized city somewhere in fucking Sinaloa.

Attached: ma1_crop1536445197758.jpg_1970638775.jpg (770x485, 72K)

56% of Argentinians are mestizo.
clarin.com/ediciones-anteriores/56-argentinos-antepasados-indigenas_0_HyKg3I5y0Fx.html

Attached: 1541657766603.jpg (600x448, 41K)

Arrivederci carajo! I'm going to Apexico!

Attached: images (24).jpg (701x438, 23K)

Attached: 1529509189778.jpg (600x448, 58K)

Attached: 1538140618936.jpg (706x673, 69K)

Supreme leader sharing alcanfor with italian colonists at Villagio della nova Italia.

Attached: images (28).jpg (769x399, 41K)

do you have any youtube channel that explains what the globalists did to your country?

Attached: 640x65341.jpg (446x640, 73K)

How much do they pay for being white in Argentina?

oops this post was meant for

Attached: 1541991738384.jpg (1042x1500, 452K)

Finland and Argentina are best tango brothers. Truly a white trait.

Attached: tango.jpg (1422x2136, 989K)

about tree fiddy

wees niet zo'n twitch kleuter a.u.b.

Benvenuti to my new home in this mexican shit hole. It's not that I can't get something like this back home in Northern Italy of the Pampas, it's that these beaners need european culture and I'm willing to take one for the team.

Attached: images (25).jpg (480x345, 25K)

yeah so? the other 44% is white
no ones denying we have shitskins bro
what I wanna prove is that white argentines exist
also that article was written by Daniel Corach (a jew) and it was done through a test with 12k people from all over the country
white population isnt uniform, so obv in the capital you got alot more whites than in the north

I bet you didnt even read the article, becAUse it redirects to a page with just the title
in the real article the jew (corach) admits to doing this test so middle class feel less identified with Europe (part of the jew organized plan of latinoamericanization of Argentina)

Attached: 1532447247724.png (746x3546, 1.95M)

White skin with black asses.

Albino hating bigot.

>tango
>dance invented by pimps and prostitutes while waiting for johns
>was looked down upon by the white elites of argentine and anglo-european society as a dance of immigrants and mutts
>Jow Forumsretard thinks it's a "white trait"
>mfw

Attached: 1527802302088.jpg (600x532, 40K)

We aren't. We have wealth and 18,000,000 imported niggers-amerindians from Bolivia, Peru, Paraguay, southern chile and even parts of Brasil (the lesser).

White argentines are wealthy, nigger imports, and their descendents are not. It is in no way dissimilar to the USA, except we are a socialized nation and the state confiscates said wealth to redistribute among the nogs and themselves (cleptocrats).;

White I dunno, but the cars......

Attached: 1526914648176.jpg (512x453, 96K)

This is called a computer, you can use it to ask money to the IMF.

Attached: images (26).jpg (600x360, 23K)

what is happening in the picture? do you have a link for the video?

American whites are still white, Argentine whites (along with Southern European / Balkan whites) are a mongrel breed and cannot build civilization.
It's better to have 40% real whites (about where the USA is) than 90% mongrel whites. One drop rule

Argie leader arriving at the annual international pegging convention in Zurich.

Attached: images (30).jpg (600x400, 24K)

Wheel was invented by some Sumerian niggers but that doesn't make me a Sumerian if I use my bike.

You muttians are fairly dumb people.

"In '65 I told everyone that wouldn't happen, but I was so drunk I still can't see straight.

Attached: kennedy the drunken traitor.jpg (294x288, 15K)

We all know that you're white my fellow white neighbor

Attached: Poor+argentina+it+will+never+be+white+_816f1b_6369129.jpg (1200x617, 118K)

>Not using it to Livestream 24/7 El Chavo del Ocho Episodes.

Attached: 1534863227760.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>yeah so? the other 44% is white

It depends on your definition of white, doesn't it?

Attached: 1533805794763.jpg (1200x826, 150K)

Seems to be the truth

IF I recall correctly its from the Documetary "The Eternal Jew"
its on YT
people of only european descent
i dont know why brits are so upset about this fact?

she's cute but we literally have entire flyover states full of white girls who look exactly like her. probably more than the entire population of argentina, so unless you're saying everyone there is a cute white girl, it's false.

jajajaja me cague de risa.... tome su like y su arrivoto

thanks. it looks funny

lol look at your shitty history of mismanagement and corruption

early 20th century you had a golden opportunity to become a great power but shat it all away but oppressing your own people and starting frivolous wars (muh malvinas)

BA is shit with graffiti, marxist books being shilled by poorfags, and protests blocking every street

only thing you can do is drink your shit wine and eat your colon cancer beef and think you're still above others

i'm a former argentine living a much better life in the usa banging all kinds of latinas with my sevilla tanged spanish and white skin

go eat shit in your "1st world country"

Attached: 1508893915606.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Yeah, except the whites in America are actually white from Europe. You guys are white latino, which means you're NOT white at all. A lot of latinos think they're white, well bitch, we got a rude awakening for you when you get to the states and everyone calls you a mexican.

It's from a German documentary called Degenerate Art (Entartete Kunst).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_Art_Exhibition

>people of only european descent

So Diego Maradona (pic related) would be white.

>i dont know why brits are so upset about this fact?

I don't know why Argentinians consistently claim that a half-negro, half-Indian mestizo is white. But you do. You constantly point to niggers and say "Look how white this guy is."

It's similar to how you point to the Falklands and say "Look how Argentinian this place is."

Attached: 1539238423966.jpg (640x546, 73K)

>when they start jajaja'ing
Ugh

I hate spics so fucking much

Wow I didn't know that Finland tried to grab Falklands too.

the proof that they're not white lies in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=8MGvrk5ITsc

She cute, would armpit tickle

>tfw no peasant wife to have 12 children with

Something about these pictures always makes me long for a return to feudal life and a strong but subservient peasant class.

>>So Diego Maradona (pic related) would be white.
1) that is not maradona
2) he has indio blood, no one has ever claimed hes white
ive browsed forums like stomrfront and everyone is always shitting on this dude
not only hes a spic but he also has fried his brains with all the drug consumption

>I don't know why Argentinians consistently claim that a half-negro, half-Indian mestizo is white
yet to see an argentina sayig maradona is white, also we dont have africans here, so idk why the half-negro thing comes from

and idc about the falklands really
i suspect you are not British but a nigger, a mestizo using a proxy. It's always the amerimutts or mestizomierdas who always attack us using the "you are not white" tactic

it wasn't great at all, read a huntsman sketches from turgenev, though having a wife that cook, cleans and wants to have your babies will always be vastly superior to today
>had to solve 8 captchas to make this post
max par you fucking kikes from google

Attached: bce8103c86df73f3f413e412f92530f6.jpg (575x750, 48K)

As someone who actually has traveled to Argentina more than once, I can confirm that one does not see Blacks, Asians, whatever, at all, in the streets of even Buenos Aires, which is a massive city.

Most Argentinians are descents of Italians and Spanish, but they also have plenty of descents from Germany, Greece, Portugal, UK, and a variety of other Euro ethnicities.

Argentina is indeed way more whiter than US, or Canada.

imagine the smell

Oh I'm sure life was hell and its probably better to be middle class today in the US than aristocracy a thousand years ago. But it does make you wonder what it'd be like if we still had the same social structure while maintaining the medical technology and infrastructure.
I long for the day when I can afford a thousand acres to just build a house and have my own plot of land to raise my family.

Sonora is the whitest state in Mexico and it's only 55% white

Hilarious.

This is true.
German immigrants.

Baseado y red pilleado

>Argentina is white
Kek

Attached: 1541513427178.webm (1920x1080, 2.06M)

and one Austrian

subtle

The expressions of the lads kek, roasties are equally dumb everywhere. Jesus.