W-why won't they stop counting votes, bros?

w-why won't they stop counting votes, bros?

Attached: 1541773996570.png (411x600, 113K)

A DEMOCRAT BALLOT JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

the blue wave was real. its fucking over bros.

Attached: crew_sample023(rename before posting).jpg (582x491, 42K)

Just found of box of ballots, 80% voting Democrat? You want em?

What's the problem? Even with a recount, Republicans still win

They aren't counting shit just Democrats doing what they always do when they lose. Cheat.

> Yall got anymore of them Broward Ballots

Attached: 1468632842.jpg (600x471, 26K)

Why are americans so retarded when it comes to voting, any other halfway functional country manages to get it over with in one day yet you burgers have problems every fucking election.

Geh your shit together

Attached: 1508552852519.png (403x334, 124K)

As if it would be any different with Republicans...
We really need a better way to vote.

Because our fucking RETARD President and the GOP failed to do something about voter ID and vote fraud, as every poltitican for the last 100 years.

Why won't they stop FINDING votes? Why don't boxes of Republican votes ever mysteriously show up?

Because we won't do anything to stop them.

If I want something of yours, and Im willing to fight to take it. I'm not going to straight out attack you first, I'm just going to go take what I want. If you try to stop me then I'll fight, but if you don't fight me over it then great, I got what I wanted without even having to fight for it.

That's what is happening right now. They are taking our elections from us, and we aren't doing anything to stop them.

Trump and the GOP have done nothing but obstruct commonsense voter ID measures proposed by the Democrats

Attached: DemandVoterID.jpg (1024x683, 115K)

What you’d need is an untraceable drone that could be used.
This is the future of warfare.
If whites can have a monopoly on this type of warfare the Jew will be ousted within an afternoon.

Because both parties are corrupt and stupid. Corruption and stupidity is the grease that turns the wheels in this country.

>almost 7 days
>still counting
are the polls still open or is it just one person counting

retarded libtards that accuse hacking on every election lose

>are the polls still open or is it just one person counting

No americans are just too stupid to do elections

Its a big fucking country and we are at least telling ourselves its legit voting and not pre determined. Also not allowed to fire fuck ups if they are black that is racist. So every year its the same shit.

Every other county but the single most Democrat one is able to follow the law. This isnt an american problem, it's a Democrat problem.

>almost all election fraud in 2016 was in favor of trump

k

>retarded GOP accusing voting fraud by illegal immigrants every election

'commonsense'
>what are constitutional rights?

They have to keep counting them till they get the result they need, user.

Will they though?

So you want a National Registry? I guess we already have one in the SS#. Why shouldn't we further list our children with DC, what could go wrong?