We buttraped 3rd army in Europe in just 3 days. Serbia is now reduced to landlocked shithole

We buttraped 3rd army in Europe in just 3 days. Serbia is now reduced to landlocked shithole.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storm
youtube.com/watch?v=EyxOBHFYVNo
telegraf.rs/vesti/1680895-alarmantno-srbi-se-kupaju-u-mokraci-200-000-litara-urina-pomokre-kupaci-za-vikend-u-adu-ciganliju-i-u-bazene
Bonus: vimeo.com/23527741

Attached: operation storm.png (1022x568, 838K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/23527741
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Medak_Pocket
youtube.com/watch?v=fqso_4OCcMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Thinks some irrelevant militia skirmishes between two irrelevant countries 20 years are are "glorious"

Bruh, you've got bigger problems than some petty shit between you and your neighbours.

>irrelevant militia skirmishes
i smell a serbitch for some reason

Why did the Croats and the Serbs have to fight eachother? Maybe it was better to leave the Serbs there and annex the Croatian parts of Bosnia instead

Have a healthy bump

operation oluja was necessary to end border disputes with Croatia and serbia. THe Bosnia question, all good nationalists in croatia and serbia agree together that it's a shitshow. SHould be split between Serbia and Croatia

this

no one cares for this balkan shithole

Because serbs were on a landgrabbing campaign that backfired badly

>with the help of the entire west

Attached: f00ciudnmcx11.jpg (444x493, 56K)

>a bunch of subhumans pretending they did some sort of prowess by killing a bunch of other subhumans

kek

true. but we did the actual cleaning. you mutts provided intel.

>3rd european army

you mean a bunch of old men with guns? and it took you the arms and support of the kikes to do so. What the fuck would you do against the army proper? Lmao you're lucky the generals were all yugonostalgic commies, Slobo should have purged their asses immediately after the 8th session

anyways, I've heard Slavonia is looking very empty at this time of year. You should do something about that depopulation problem...

Attached: Milosevic.png (631x518, 65K)

>vimeo.com/23527741
this is where a lot of frosts are fucking retarded on. "HHEHEH LOOK most dead Europeans! More brother Wars fuck le serbe amirite.!!!!". ;most Western ethno nationalists are worrying about how to save Europe and here in Balkans are stuck on literal brother wars. You fucking imbecile. have you been to Zagreb lately? Dugave is full of rapefugees and ur still shitposting about old shit dumbass

feels good man

Attached: predaja srpske vojske.jpg (1000x600, 127K)

see "old men with guns"

the commanders in the RSK were... complete and utter morons, for whatever reason

Completely opposite to Bosnia, really

>old men with guns
vimeo.com/23527741

the West observing the Yugoslav wars.jpg

Attached: FLy8ZTJ.gif (320x240, 1.52M)

Attached: aparatisani ork.gif (582x378, 2.59M)

the denial

Attached: flat,220x200,075,t.lite-1.jpg (220x200, 12K)

the west got involved twice against the serbs

Uhhh.... /ourguy/?

Attached: ante_gotovina1-mag-211099_thumb.jpg (250x362, 13K)

bet that

I protested to allow NATO planes airspace so they can bomb Belgrade :)

Based Gotovina is definitely /ourguy/

killing fellow Europeans feels good? you are Literal nigger tier status right now man... Smfh. The war was an inevitable and necessary tragedy but a tragedy nonetheless. Hope it will never happen again.

cry moar serbitch

>Why did the Croats and the Serbs have to fight eachother?
Because Croats were autistic enough to secede and then not guarantee the safety of Serbian residents.

Croatia got beat by CANADIANS. Absolutely pathetic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Medak_Pocket

>The war was inevitable
No, it wasn't. With the USSR collapsing, Yugoslavia had to either reform or also collapse. It didn't want to reform, so they should've held referendums everywhere like the USSR did. They all voted to leave, and the same would happen in Yugoslavia.
Imagine how low the Serb is when even the Russian was more willing to give away land without fighting.

that was a win, you slanteyed robot

>Croatian withdrawal
>UN secures Medak Pocket

i dont see post about muh based ustashe with 30 jewish generals prob moderat jewstasha posted this

exactly

>jewstasha
that's like saying "ustaški pokret mladih četnika"

nothing wrong with the word summarizes whole ustasha movement

>ywn be a Croat
Feels bad, man.

Attached: aanbt6yeqpty.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

>tfw serbians have to show their passport to go to the beach
I feel ya, brat.

hey croatia become our greatest ally, you owe us that much for putting the flag of our shitty province brabant on our national flag

I am so sick of being a non-white Turk rape-baby. I wish I were a white, civilized Croat.

Attached: RPAHBPf.jpg (1080x1349, 120K)

>said by the most irrelevant country to ever exist in the world, ever

dont be so nice to him
canada does not even exist

sorry to hear that

>outnumber them at least 3 times
>3rd army in Europe
i wish we just took it to total war at that point, we got bombed anyway in the end so who gives a shit

Thank you for reducing Serbia to a landlocked shithole, all Croats are heroes

youtube.com/watch?v=fqso_4OCcMk

>navy, air force, armour, orcs
and still get BTFO
what kind of "people" are you?

pali bre traktor

CROrats literally got SLAUGHTERED in their own cities and Serbs built an ethnostate that was untouched

Attached: Croatia war of independence.png (253x501, 37K)

Attached: brzobežeći orčići.jpg (280x180, 14K)

hatred between serbs and croats needs to stop

Attached: 1541480797058.jpg (890x1024, 140K)

Can someone give me a quick rundown of the Croatia-Bosnia-Herzegovina-Serbian shitshow

>This kills the Serb

Attached: Agim_Ceku_Portret.jpg (800x911, 462K)